Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for some help to trade evolve my Poliwhirl and Porygon.

Giving spitbacks for your troubles.

Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:
What is the best hidden power for Regice? I know most sets don't use it but I'm curious because I might as well get it since I can hyper train when bank updates.

Also can someone please trade me an HA Wooper on gen 6? Pm me for offers please.

Last edited:
Hey there.
LF:
GEN 6 - Timid, 5IV Vivillons (Sun and Archipelago) in cool balls to finish my collection
- Great ball female Totodile
Can breed a lot of mons for these. PM me for my list.

GEN 7 - Lucky eggs and Ganlon berry
I can offer Starf and Lansat berries or some spitbacks.

PM me if you can help.
Bump.

What is the best hidden power for Regice? I know most sets don't use it but I'm curious because I might as well get it since I can hyper train when bank updates.
Ground/Ice coverage is really nice. You could also go for Fire but overall I think Ground is better.
HP:Fighting or HP:Ground would help it against both rock and steel.
Regice learns Focus Blast through TM, though so Fighting really isn't worth it.

Looking for hidden ability Mareanie/Toxapex (Regenerator)

Willing to offer:
-sun exclusive ultra beasts Buzzwole/Kartana (both of which appropriately natured)
-hidden ability Vulpix (snow warning)
-hidden ability Murkrow (prankster)
-gold bottlecap
-or possibly a battle point item of your choice (debatable)

pm me your freind code if your interested and the offer you are interested in

Trade compleated

Last edited:
Ground/Ice coverage is really nice. You could also go for Fire but overall I think Ground is better.

Regice learns Focus Blast through TM, though so Fighting really isn't worth it.
Doing this on ORAS so fighting isn't an option anyway and going for Fire is such a pain with the odds so low so I'm gonna stick with ground thanks!

I'm in middle of a ditto sos battle, I already koed more of 40 dittos and I'm looking for a imposter one. If my pokemon is under substitute, will the ditto's imposter dialog will still display (like intimidate or mold breaker)?

I'm in middle of a ditto sos battle, I already koed more of 40 dittos and I'm looking for a imposter one. If my pokemon is under substitute, will the ditto's imposter dialog will still display (like intimidate or mold breaker)?
some good advice for ha farming is to use a pokemon like pangoro and teach him the move entertament, after 10 kos use entertainment to swap abillitys, it will come up with a message involving the ability as it swaps

some good advice for ha farming is to use a pokemon like pangoro and teach him the move entertament, after 10 kos use entertainment to swap abillitys, it will come up with a message involving the ability as it swaps
That's a very nice idea, unfortunately I just brought a Persian and a Klefki right now (switcheroo + recycle) ^^u

is it possible for an magnezone to 1 shot an porygon z with volt switch? and im not talking about a crit.

That just happened to me in a battle but i have an hard time believing an neutral hitting volt switch can 1 shot porygon z while its not even a crit since porygon z is decently bulky and magnezones physicla attack isnt that high

is it possible for an magnezone to 1 shot an porygon z with volt switch? and im not talking about a crit.

That just happened to me in a battle but i have an hard time believing an neutral hitting volt switch can 1 shot porygon z while its not even a crit since porygon z is decently bulky and magnezones physicla attack isnt that high
Volt switch is a special attack

Don't forget STAB boost, what the specifics of each mon are, and whether the magnezone has a specs.

Even if you disregard these, magnezone's spAtt is actually pretty high at base 130, reaching 359 with a nature that doesn't hinder or help it, 394 with helping at lvl 100

opposed to poryZ's spDef, which is a base 75, reaching 249 without help/hinder, 273 with help at lvl 100

cityscapes

Take care of yourself.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
Looking for Quiet 0 Speed Honedge. It doesn't need any other perfect IVs. I can offer the following natured Synchronize Pokémon: Hardy, Bold, Timid, Lonely, Mild, Hasty, Jolly, Naughty, Brave, and Quiet. PM/VM if interested.
Bumping this. If it's an unreasonable trade, just let me know.

Don't forget STAB boost, what the specifics of each mon are, and whether the magnezone has a specs.

Even if you disregard these, magnezone's spAtt is actually pretty high at base 130, reaching 359 with a nature that doesn't hinder or help it, 394 with helping at lvl 100

opposed to poryZ's spDef, which is a base 75, reaching 249 without help/hinder, 273 with help at lvl 100
even then I cnat do calcs myself but I know my porygon z atleast has no def ivestmens at all its timid with max speed and special attack.

even so it seems so weird that he 1 shotted me with an neutral attack

even with his high special attack but at least its not an physicla one so that explains something at least.

even then I cnat do calcs myself but I know my porygon z atleast has no def ivestmens at all its timid with max speed and special attack.

even so it seems so weird that he 1 shotted me with an neutral attack

even with his high special attack but at least its not an physicla one so that explains something at least.
magnezone can only OHKO poryZ if he has a specs. and that's with modest against a UU double dance set AND a crit

252+ SpA Choice Specs Magnezone Volt Switch vs. 80 HP / 0 SpD Porygon-Z on a critical hit: 358-423 (108.1 - 127.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 15)