Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it possible for an magnezone to 1 shot an porygon z with volt switch? and im not talking about a crit.

That just happened to me in a battle but i have an hard time believing an neutral hitting volt switch can 1 shot porygon z while its not even a crit since porygon z is decently bulky and magnezones physicla attack isnt that high
Did you attack first? If so

252+ SpA Choice Specs Analytic Magnezone Volt Switch vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Porygon-Z: 310-366 (99.6 - 117.6%) -- 93.8% chance to OHKO

Edit: even timid specs has a 43% chance to Ohko if it's analytic

Is your game linked to a trainer club account? ..I don't know for certain it'll have what your looking for but know that it holds some stats and trade logs etc
No it isn't. I wish there was a way for me to see those stats in-game. I mean, I can see stats of others, why not my own...

magnezone can only OHKO poryZ if he has a specs. and that's with modest against a UU double dance set AND a crit

252+ SpA Choice Specs Magnezone Volt Switch vs. 80 HP / 0 SpD Porygon-Z on a critical hit: 358-423 (108.1 - 127.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO
Did you attack first? If so

252+ SpA Choice Specs Analytic Magnezone Volt Switch vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Porygon-Z: 310-366 (99.6 - 117.6%) -- 93.8% chance to OHKO

Edit: even timid specs has a 43% chance to Ohko if it's analytic
yes I outsped hit it with shadowball then his voltswitch hit me and even though it wasnt a crit it knocked him out and it wasnt boosted with moves at least.

that realy got me by surprise I though I had the battle in the bag unles ahx happened and they it got knocked out even though it wasnt a crit

yes I outsped hit it with shadowball then his voltswitch hit me and even though it wasnt a crit it knocked him out and it wasnt boosted with moves at least.

that realy got me by surprise I though I had the battle in the bag unles ahx happened and they it got knocked out even though it wasnt a crit
Yeah, you got beat by the analytic. Sorry bro

I am finally at Lunala in Pokemon Moon, what nature should I aim for?
And what pokeball would you guys prefer for it, atm I'm thinking moon ball?

I am finally at Lunala in Pokemon Moon, what nature should I aim for?
And what pokeball would you guys prefer for it, atm I'm thinking moon ball?
Of course moon would look nice on lunaala, that would definitely work, also try going for either timid for sweeper or calm for shadow shield defensive lunaala

Is Heavy Ball Beldum legal? Just found what appears to be a perfectly normal breedject (4IV, Jolly) but don't want to waste time on breeding with something I can't use.

cityscapes

Take care of yourself.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
Fire is for things like Ferrothorn (bank) and Scizor, ice is for things like Garchomp and the various flying dragons. Most other cases S. Bomb / Wave or Power Gem will be stronger.
Additionally, let me just point out that against Flying/Dragon-types, Power Gem hits as hard as Hidden Power Ice factoring in STAB.

I have two Dewpiders for trade, one male one female:

Lvl 1 Dewpider
Nature: Brave
Ability: Water Bubble
IVs: 31/31/31/??/31/0
Pokéball

I'll trade them for other bred mons, just PM me with what you're willing to trade and I'll get back to you. :>

Im looking for a marvel scale dratini. Any nature/gender/IV's are fine by me.

I can offer:
Timid Hydration Goomy
Sap Sipper random nature Goomy
Mareanie
Bottle Cap

What's the legality of hacking? I got a 6IV ditto from the GTS, but I suspect that it's hacked. Would I be allowed to breed with it or should I stick to my 4IV?

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
What's the legality of hacking? I got a 6IV ditto from the GTS, but I suspect that it's hacked. Would I be allowed to breed with it or should I stick to my 4IV?
Any valuable Pokemon from GTS (especially 6IV Dittos) are highly likely to be hacked. And since Pokemon bred from hacked parents are considered illegal here, I wouldn't use that Ditto for breeding, if I were you.

Anybody got a HA Timid Snivy?
In case you didn't know, HA Snivy isn't released in Sun and Moon yet, so you'd have to either trade for it in a Gen 6 game or wait until Pokebank comes out for gen 7, to trade it in Sun and Moon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)