Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have a Rufflet Friend Safari? I wanna catch a HA one for future breeding.
OR if someone has an extra Rufflet with Hustle in a Great Ball in Sun/Moon, that'd be even better.

Last edited:
Anyone have a Rufflet Friend Safari? I wanna catch a HA one for future breeding.
OR if someone has an extra Rufflet with Hustle in a Great Ball in Sun/Moon, that'd be even better.
Don't have one on hand, but I could grab one pretty fast in Sun and Moon, if that's fine with you. Should only take maybe twenty minutes or so, tops.

Any valuable Pokemon from GTS (especially 6IV Dittos) are highly likely to be hacked. And since Pokemon bred from hacked parents are considered illegal here, I wouldn't use that Ditto for breeding, if I were you.

In case you didn't know, HA Snivy isn't released in Sun and Moon yet, so you'd have to either trade for it in a Gen 6 game or wait until Pokebank comes out for gen 7, to trade it in Sun and Moon.
how do you determine if you have a hacked ditto?

Good for people to know

Hey, I'm wondering if i should SR? I'm hunting tapu fini, found modest with 31/17/23/31/0/31, and didn't know whether or not to keep it (I was synching for timid, but modest works too)

Thanks for the info. Do you know when Pokebank will be available to Sun and Moon?
No idea, I'd try google, but I don't there is a date set

Hey, I'm wondering if i should SR? I'm hunting tapu fini, found modest with 31/17/23/31/0/31, and didn't know whether or not to keep it (I was synching for timid, but modest works too)
I think most people run it bold

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
i need someone to help me evolve a porygon ive been breeding, can offer another 5IV porygon or a 5IV cubone/wishiwashi/magnemite. all bred for a TR team. PM me if interested :)

Good for people to know
no 100% way to know a lot of times most of the time ou have too look up if everything you see is possible I saw someone use an prygon in an premier ball for example which isnt possible at this point so that was ahcked

yesterday in a wondertrade I got an shiny salamence level 100 with 31 31 31 31 31 3 31 ivs and adamant and also in a beastball and it was holding an masterball I took the masterball and released it since it was way too obliusly hacked.

an 6 iv ditto IS possible but the chances are so small you cna considder thm all hacked at this point

Are there any staff members or moderators here to PM. I have an enquiry about a Ditto I received from GTS which I suspect is hacked.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus

Good for people to know
You could do some simple hackchecks to see if it has any details that's not possible to have on a Ditto (yet, anyway). Like a Met level that's too low/high, met in the wrong area, a suspicious OT/TID. But even if a Ditto does pass all these, that doesn't mean it's not hacked. In the case of 6IV Dittos, the rate of hacked ones and legitimate ones are incredibly high in the favor of hacks, since some websites mass-distribute hacked 6IV Dittos to those who don't want to SOS-chain for 4+IV ones. I wouldn't trust a 6IV Ditto to not be hacked, unless I SOS-chained it myself, or knew for certain that someone very trustworthy did.

If I got something like a 4 (or less) IV Ditto from GTS or WT or such, I wouldn't necessarily think it's hacked if it pass the simple hackchecks, since if it was hacked by someone, they'd make it 6IV, 5IV (0 Speed) or such. But I wouldn't use it personally, since I already have good enough 4IV Dittos.

Hey, I'm looking for someone to help me evolve my Feebas via trade. I offer good IVs and nature Eevee, Feebas or Gible (PM me for details).

Question: If you use pkhex to transfer Pokemon from one game to another, will that Pokemon be considered hacked?

I'm not editing it or anything, just moving a Pokemon from ORAS to Sun via pkhex.

Question: If you use pkhex to transfer Pokemon from one game to another, will that Pokemon be considered hacked?

I'm not editing it or anything, just moving a Pokemon from ORAS to Sun via pkhex.
im not 100% sure but im 99% sure the answer would be yes

I dont know how pkhex works so I cnat be sure but since the only legal way to do it is poke transporter and pokebank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)