Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Kinda more of a long-term request, since just about everyone who has the capacity to do so is busy with SM stuff:

I'm looking to re-create the Battle Subway's Gengar3. Since this would require bringing over a Gastly/Haunter/Gengar who's tutored Counter from FRLG all the way over into Gen VI games, I was wondering if anyone with Gen III games would be able to RNG me one and tutor Counter onto it. I would only need 2 IVs on it (SAtk & Spd); any additional IVs would be a bonus. As this is a hell of undertaking, I would be willing to trade one of my Mythicals in OR for it; I also still have a few Legendaries in my Sun that I haven't caught yet, and would be willing to SR to your liking post-Bank update, for it.

thats why I said cloning because in the worst case scenario you DID miss one you can still do it over:)

but its realy amazing what you did I not even gonna try because the problem with gen 4 and 6 for that mather is is that the battle tower/maison subway etc is not possible for me to beat:(
It's rough for sure, but it can be done. You don't have to use the ribbon-getting Pokémon the whole way through.

Just for an idea (and maybe so I remember later), I used:

Single: Garchomp, Zapdos, & Metagross.
Doubles: Zapdos + Azelf (leads), Heatran, Metagross.
Multi (with other DS): Same as Doubles, Zapdos & Metagross on P1, Azelf & Heatran on P2.
Multi (with NPCs): Zapdos, Metagross.

I don't remember what I did with the WiFi Tower challenge, as I did that one 5 years ago, but I bet it was the Singles team. Not exactly a brilliant 3-man team of course, but it got the job done.

It's rough for sure, but it can be done. You don't have to use the ribbon-getting Pokémon the whole way through.

Just for an idea (and maybe so I remember later), I used:

Single: Garchomp, Zapdos, & Metagross.
Doubles: Zapdos + Azelf (leads), Heatran, Metagross.
Multi (with other DS): Same as Doubles, Zapdos & Metagross on P1, Azelf & Heatran on P2.
Multi (with NPCs): Zapdos, Metagross.

I don't remember what I did with the WiFi Tower challenge, as I did that one 5 years ago, but I bet it was the Singles team. Not exactly a brilliant 3-man team of course, but it got the job done.
my luck is terrible and since the battle tower etc cheat even though lots of people denie it I could never do it even then when I had all perfect pokemon.

it does make me more impressed with you though:)

(After trying to transfer some of my pokemon from the Pokebank to my Pokemon Sun Game)
(And it won't let me)

I'm taking it that the Pokebank does not let us transfer our pokemon on Pokemon Sun and Moon, right? (Confused)

(After trying to transfer some of my pokemon from the Pokebank to my Pokemon Sun Game)
(And it won't let me)

I'm taking it that Pokebank does not let us transfer our pokemon on Pokemon Sun and Moon, right? (Confused)
not rn. The update for it to allow us to transfer SM mons hasn't been released yet....

(fuck you too, pokemon)

my luck is terrible and since the battle tower etc cheat even though lots of people denie it I could never do it even then when I had all perfect pokemon.

it does make me more impressed with you though:)
Wish I could trade you some of my RNG mons, but it looks like they really did shut down DS WiFi while I wasn't looking :( well, you're probably saving yourself a lot of aggravation by not doing it. It's a bitch.

Wish I could trade you some of my RNG mons, but it looks like they really did shut down DS WiFi while I wasn't looking :( well, you're probably saving yourself a lot of aggravation by not doing it. It's a bitch.
np back then I had tons of them always died between the 30s though I think I never got past 37 or so

not rn. The update for it to allow us to transfer SM mons hasn't been released yet....

(fuck you too, pokemon)
Take it easy bro. We'll soon get the update. Though, I'll admit it's cheap that the AI in the Battle Tree have illegal, unobtainable Pokebank only Pokemon and some unreleased HA like Intimidate Incineroar. Just to rub it in our faces.

Take it easy bro. We'll soon get the update. Though, I'll admit it's cheap that the AI in the Battle Tree have illegal, unobtainable Pokebank only Pokemon and some unreleased HA like Intimidate Incineroar. Just to rub it in our faces.
tbh tho, Pokemon LOVES to mess with us. Taking Levitate from Gengar, bringing in the Tapus and UBs, and now stalling on the release of Sun and Moon access to Pokebank. It's kinda getting old and annoying how much pokemon loves to fsck with us, really (sorry for ma potty mouth)

I'm looking for a Regenerator Slowpoke in a Dream Ball, EMs or IVs just a bonus. It's the ball and HA I'm after.

The trade thread in my signature shows most of what I'd have for trade. Would be trading on Gen 6 unless El Jefe Pokemon smiles upon us and drops the Bank update all sudden like.

When Pokebank comes available for S&M will transferring Gengar from Gen 6 to 7 lose its levitate and be replaced with cursed body?

Any thoughts on the best way to grind bp in gen VII? I want to start getting some power items for breeding/ev training
I started with a decent Tapu lele, sweeps through most of the teams by itself, probably all Tapu's get the job done reasonably well at the battle tree singles. Try to find something to make use of the BP items you got of the various Z-trainers already (like the life orb, expert belt etc). I also brought toxapex to stall out teams as a plan B when needed. I think there is a thread somewhere about the battle tree as well, so you can look to the teams used there to find some inspiration.

I would like to know as well my streak stays at around 50% for every one I win I lose one as well:(
I'm not doing it for the wins - I'm making a video that shows people ragequitting and disconnecting. So I need a couple of dirty and perhaps gimmicky teams that trigger this behavior.

If you want to win, just pick Aegislash, Mimikyu and Tapu Koko. I figured Cloyster also works well in the current Battle Spot meta.

I'm not doing it for the wins - I'm making a video that shows people ragequitting and disconnecting. So I need a couple of dirty and perhaps gimmicky teams that trigger this behavior.

If you want to win, just pick Aegislash, Mimikyu and Tapu Koko. I figured Cloyster also works well in the current Battle Spot meta.
I actualy use cloyster lol

and if you wan people to rage mimikju is a great wya to do it

but troll teams realy work well like fear strategy or focush sash counter/ mirror coat:P

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Has anyone got these currently looking for?

HA Alolan Sandshrew
Shed Shell
Light Clay

Here is what I'll offer for them if you're interested:

5IV Adamant Wimpod with Spikes and Aqua Jet
3IV Modest Drampa with 0 Attack IVs
4IV Impish Skarmory with Brave Bird and Whirlwind
I can help you with the Sandshrew. CMT or PM me whenever you like. Drampa can work.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)