Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!

I'm looking for someone with Pokémon Sun to evolve my Rockruff into Midday form Lycanroc.

Please let me know if you'd like to help :)

FC: 5043-6221-1124
IGN: ShyLeafeon.

Helped, thanks Carrier

Last edited:
Looking for an ability capsule.

Willing to trade one of the following fresh breeds, with my OT/ID (Chaotic/795689). All Lv.1, male with no EVs:

Jolly | Disguise
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31

Adamant | Gluttony
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
- Shadow Sneak (Egg Move)

Timid | Hydration
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31

Modest | Swift Swim
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31

Edit: Done (Twice) :)

Last edited:
Finally Completed the Gen 7 part of the National pokedex plus all Alolan forms

Pokebank will do majority of the rest, any news on that?

Hello!

I've updated my list of the Pokemon I'm currently looking for.

Here's what I'm offering:

3IV Modest Drampa with 0 Attack IV's
Adamant HA Alolan Sandshrew with Icicle Crash
Adamant Wimpod with Aqua Jet/Spikes

Here's what I'm currently looking for:

Adamant/Careful Bounsweet with Play Rough
Female HA Goomy
Bagon with Dragon Dance

If anyone has the Pokemon I'm looking for, please let me know.

Hello!

I've updated my list of the Pokemon I'm currently looking for.

Here's what I'm offering:

3IV Modest Drampa with 0 Attack IV's
Adamant HA Alolan Sandshrew with Icicle Crash
Adamant Wimpod with Aqua Jet/Spikes

Here's what I'm currently looking for:

Adamant/Careful Bounsweet with Play Rough
Female HA Goomy
Bagon with Dragon Dance

If anyone has the Pokemon I'm looking for, please let me know.
Since I have all pokemon and HAs, I can definitely do this for you. I have way more 5IV Bagons than I need right now. So if no one has answered your request when I get home later, I will do it.

I'm just looking to trade a modest popplio for a jolly rowlet, nothing else special about either just finishing my dex. I'll be waiting for a pm.

Hi, I hope this is the right place for this question.

I got a Rockruff through Wonder Trade yesterday and I'm trying to figure out whether or not it's hacked. It's level 1 with Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Crush Claw, and Sucker Punch.

As near as I can tell, the only way to get Crush Claw on a Rockruff is as an egg move from Zangoose or non-Alolan Sandslash (both of which look to be post-Poke Bank). Am I missing something?

I wouldn't care so much, except it's HA, female, and in a Moon Ball (with 3 or 4 IVs, too).

Hi, I hope this is the right place for this question.

I got a Rockruff through Wonder Trade yesterday and I'm trying to figure out whether or not it's hacked. It's level 1 with Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Crush Claw, and Sucker Punch.

As near as I can tell, the only way to get Crush Claw on a Rockruff is as an egg move from Zangoose or non-Alolan Sandslash (both of which look to be post-Poke Bank). Am I missing something?

I wouldn't care so much, except it's HA, female, and in a Moon Ball (with 3 or 4 IVs, too).
Smeargle can sketch it from anyone who learns it. In this game, those are Eelektross, Rufflet, Braviary, Type:Null, Silvally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)