Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone able to clone a copy of the Toxapex from today's giveaway for me? I've been looking for one for some time to help with the Battle Tree.

Was wondering if someone can clone a 6iv oricorio egg I have? HP Grass 4em Naive. Want O+2 for 1 for a orider and 1 for a friend. You can keep a copy of the egg if you wish or I could breed another form for you since I'm working on the full set.

Can anyone trade me these pokemon to complete my Pokedex? I'll send them back right after I've registered them

Scizor
Silvally
Porygon2
Porygon-Z

I don't have much to offer except a couple breedjects

Looking for a Naive/Jolly Tapu Koko. Have a battle ready (hyper trained) modest Tapu Fini and a few other good pokes alongside any battle item you need. PM if interested.
Also looking for an aqua jet wimpod. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
any tips for chaining sandygast. Its pretty annoying with the sand attack.... then the buldoze which executes the false swiped chainer on top of sand tomb which makes it difficult to switch out for a soak...

any tips for chaining sandygast. Its pretty annoying with the sand attack.... then the buldoze which executes the false swiped chainer on top of sand tomb which makes it difficult to switch out for a soak...
If you can get a scrappy pangoro and give it false swipe/aerial ace/entrainment/crunch you won't need to switch around so much..a majority of them shouldn't have bulldoze, but when you see one come in at lvl 23 or higher plan on that one being your new chainer and don't ko it outright

If you can get a scrappy pangoro and give it false swipe/aerial ace/entrainment/crunch you won't need to switch around so much..a majority of them shouldn't have bulldoze, but when you see one come in at lvl 23 or higher plan on that one being your new chainer and don't ko it outright
Yeah that would work. it just means making one. however, what do you do about pp?

Was wondering if someone can clone a 6iv oricorio egg I have? HP Grass 4em Naive. Want O+2 for 1 for a orider and 1 for a friend. You can keep a copy of the egg if you wish or I could breed another form for you since I'm working on the full set.
I think I can help with this if you still need it. Please PM me. I could be available to clone in 90 minutes to 2 hours (or at least able to schedule a trade for later in the day).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)