Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to start breeding for a shiny version of this
. What do you guys think is a good ball.

Edit: Also, lf: an ability capsule.

Last edited:

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Going to start breeding for a shiny version of this
. What do you guys think is a good ball.

I think Heavy Ball would suit it nicely, with the grey and blue areas matching eachother color-wise.
A thing to keep in mind about Passimian is that if you're going to breed for it now, you'd have to give it the ability Receiver, since its HA (Defiant) is unreleased. So I'd suggest that you either build it for doubles with Receiver in mind, or wait until its HA is released.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm looking for a Heavy Ball. You can CMT for it :o
If you put something on the GTS asking for a Lv. 9, Male Zubat, I'll send one over. Just let me know what you've put up.

Edit: Sent.

Last edited:
I'm looking for a Heavy Ball. You can CMT for it :o
Mind if I can get one, too?

Looking for a breedject HA Riolu/Lucario. Got a great iv HA Bagon willing to trade as well as other stuff.
Pm me, I can help you out with that

LF a lure ball horsea. PM me if you got one
LF:
moon ball totodile
lux ball and moon cyndaquil
HP Grass Keldeo (Gen 6)

Please let me know if you have SPITBACKS of these, idc about the IVS or anything else. Hell, I'll even take males. All I want is these. I'm sure we can work something out. I have a LOT of good stuff that I can give once Pokebank comes out.

Pm me for negotiations please. I'm CONFIDENT we can work something out ^^

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Mind if I can get one, too?
I assume this was targeted at me (for a Heavy Ball); not Rawbi (for a Shellder?).

If so, stick something on the GTS asking for a Lv. 9, Male Zubat and I'll send one over. Just let me know what you put up.

Edit: Sent.

Last edited:
I assume this was targeted at me (for a Heavy Ball); not Rawbi (for a Shellder?).

If so, stick something on the GTS asking for a Lv. 9, Male Zubat and I'll send one over. Just let me know what you put up.
lol yes please

Deposited a lvl 1 female mud brat in a level ball
IGN:Jack
Message: I want to trade for a Pokémon that is strong in battles

Received, thank you very much .com ! Bless your sweet booty!

Last edited:
Can anyone recommend a good team for any one of the Battle Maison's challenges? I need to get 3 Pokemon the ribbon from that challenge. Basically, I want to go through it up to battle 49, then face the chatelaine with my 3 ribbon project Pokemon.

I've lost some 8-10 times between Single and Double battles, so recommendations would be appreciated. Frankly, I think the Maison--at least with the Pokemon I've used so far--is noticeably more difficult than the previous generations' battle facilities.

Also, any other general advice would be great, too. Thanks.

Can anyone recommend a good team for any one of the Battle Maison's challenges? I need to get 3 Pokemon the ribbon from that challenge. Basically, I want to go through it up to battle 49, then face the chatelaine with my 3 ribbon project Pokemon.

I've lost some 8-10 times between Single and Double battles, so recommendations would be appreciated. Frankly, I think the Maison--at least with the Pokemon I've used so far--is noticeably more difficult than the previous generations' battle facilities.

You can try using one of the teams posted on the Maison's leaderboard thread
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/battle-maison-discussion-records.3492706/

A lot of good teams and discussions in that thread

To begin with, the Orange Islands thread has people who have absurd streaks and all the Maison battle data (and relevant calculators) http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/battle-maison-discussion-records.3492706/

Gliscor, M-Dos, and Aegislash seem like popular choices, and the top team uses them. Copy him and 50 would probably be easy.
Looking for a breedject HA Riolu/Lucario. Got a great iv HA Bagon willing to trade as well as other stuff.
If you give me a day or so, I can help out with this.

Would anyone be kind enough to Rare Candy my Tapu Bulu to 100 so I can Hyper Train it? I want to use it in the Alola Friendly, but still have half a team to breed, I feel like I won't get it done in time.

You can try using one of the teams posted on the Maison's leaderboard thread
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/battle-maison-discussion-records.3492706/

A lot of good teams and discussions in that thread
To begin with, the Orange Islands thread has people who have absurd streaks and all the Maison battle data (and relevant calculators) http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/battle-maison-discussion-records.3492706/

Gliscor, M-Dos, and Aegislash seem like popular choices, and the top team uses them. Copy him and 50 would probably be easy.
Thanks for the advice.

On that topic, is anyone able to trade me an Adamant Kangaskhan with Scrappy and a Careful Gliscor with Poison Heal? I think that should be enough, and I can supply the third Pokemon to that team.

If I still knew how to abuse the RNG in Gen 4 & 5 I would take care of it myself, but that ship has sailed, and I don't have the time it takes to breed a 5 IV Kangaskhan & Gliscor, at least not in Gen 6.

I can offer a variety of my own RNG Pokemon in return, which you can find in my defunct trade thread in my sig. It may take some time for me to get them to you, since I can't clone in Gen 6 yet.

Heya, I know there are alot of cloners here, so I dunno if anyone is interested, but I'd love some ppmaxes. I only have Shiny oranguru I traded for, no flawless stats was a random encounter sorry I cannot nickname it. But, if anyone wants they are welcome to clone it in exchange, though I'd love a copy back. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated~

Two questions: can anyone please help out with Leftovers and Choice Scarf. Can offer well enough in return.

Second: wanted to see if anyone knew a method to put a move onto a Mon I forgot to breed onto it. In this case it's Encore on my Shiny Alolan Ninetales, hence the attempted retrofitting

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Branching off of aiwec's Odds and Ends, kinda, I've been breeding for my own Battle Tree Wailord3...in OR. I now have a bunch of Aqua Ring/Curse/Fissure Brave Wailmer breedjects to dump (about a dozen, I believe).
Going to bed real soon, but if interested let me know and I'll give you one for free sometime this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)