Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still looking for a 6iv ditto, can trade any ha alola region pokemon or any ha alolan form pokemon. Alternatively if you're going to clone it, I can offer my shiny bruxish in return to clone. Also can trade any battle point item if thats what you'd prefer. Pm if you're interested.

Does anyone have a spare unnerve axew? IV's and nature do not matter
Does anyone have a spare razor claw they would be willing to trade?

Last edited:
I can help with this if you're willing to wait 'til my halfway through SOS chain is finished.[/quote]

Awesome, just let me know whenever you're ready, my FC is 0533-8612-8174

I can help with this if you're willing to wait 'til my halfway through SOS chain is finished.
Awesome, just let me know whenever you're ready, my FC is 0533-8612-8174[/quote]

Just finished. IGn is Chris, FC will be edited in this post in a sec

Edit: made it my signature so it's all easier lol
IGN: Chris
FC: 5112 3916 8450
TSV: 1421

Awesome, just let me know whenever you're ready, my FC is 0533-8612-8174
Just finished. IGn is Chris, FC will be edited in this post in a sec

Edit: made it my signature so it's all easier lol
IGN: Chris
FC: 5112 3916 8450
TSV: 1421[/quote]
Haha smart, I'm in festival plaza now, my IGN is also Chris

Awesome! Thanks for the help!

Last edited:
On that topic, is anyone able to trade me in Gen 6 an Adamant Kangaskhan with Scrappy and a Careful Gliscor with Poison Heal? I think that should be enough, and I can supply the third Pokemon to that team.

If I still knew how to abuse the RNG in Gen 4 & 5 I would take care of it myself, but that ship has sailed, and I don't have the time it takes to breed a 5 IV Kangaskhan & Gliscor, at least not in Gen 6.

I can offer a variety of my own RNG Pokemon in return, which you can find in my defunct trade thread in my sig. It may take some time for me to get them to you, since I can't clone in Gen 6 yet.
Bumping this.

EDIT: PM me if you are able to help. I'll get you anything from my thread--although some of those things may be less valuable in Gen 6 & 7.

Last edited:
Can Muk have Imprison without using Pokemon received from Pokebank (e.g. Ralts with Imprison). I searched for an hour but still no clue. Paul Chua used a Muk with Imprison if I am not mistaken to win Dallas Regionals so there must be a legal way

Can Muk have Imprison without using Pokemon received from Pokebank (e.g. Ralts with Imprison). I searched for an hour but still no clue. Paul Chua used a Muk with Imprison if I am not mistaken to win Dallas Regionals so there must be a legal way
Imprison can be inherited from the Ralts line and the Litwick line. Litwick is available as an island scan Pokemon, so that's how it would be legal for use pre-bank.

I caught a Sassy Celesteela in a Friend Ball with a Speed IV of 1. What should the second nature I catch be? Is there an accepted best nature for her in Doubles/VGC? Adamant? Modest? Relaxed? Careful? Impish?

I just need help with the last three mons in my dex, it has to be someone with Moon though. First is help evolving a cosmoem to lunala, and the other two are Celesteela and Pheromosa with I'm willing to trade for or borrow.

Bumping this.

EDIT: PM me if you are able to help. I'll get you anything from my thread--although some of those things may be less valuable in Gen 6 & 7.
If no one is able to get me such Pokémon, could I at least get a HA Gligar in Gen 6? I can still give some Pokémon for it.

Also, can anyone tell me if, in Gen 6+, it is possible for a HA male/female to pass on its ability when breeding with a Ditto? The breeding project I'm doing doesn't require any egg moves, so I'm not concerned about breeding a female with Ditto.

EDIT: If possible, a Careful HA Gligar and an Adamant non-HA Kangaskhan would be ideal. IVs don't matter.

If no one is able to get me such Pokémon, could I at least get a HA Gligar in Gen 6? I can still give some Pokémon for it.

Also, can anyone tell me if, in Gen 6+, it is possible for a HA male/female to pass on its ability when breeding with a Ditto? The breeding project I'm doing doesn't require any egg moves, so I'm not concerned about breeding a female with Ditto.
Unfortunately don't have the Gligar, but as for HA, the system was changed so that males can pass down both ball type and hidden ability via Ditto; beforehand, I think it was females only prior to gen 7 or 6, not totally sure when. I have no clue why people care about HA female because of that; are they just wanting to save the breeding for a female so they can use a 6iv male?

Unfortunately don't have the Gligar, but as for HA, the system was changed so that males can pass down both ball type and hidden ability via Ditto; beforehand, I think it was females only prior to gen 7 or 6, not totally sure when. I have no clue why people care about HA female because of that; are they just wanting to save the breeding for a female so they can use a 6iv male?
It was definitely females only in Gen 5, just not sure about Gen 6, which I basically skipped until I got Sun/Moon and started playing Pokémon seriously again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)