Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone help me with evolving a Porygon up to Porygon-Z? If you have the Dubious Disk and are willing to attach it to Porygon2 to save some time, I can send my own disk on the fodder mon to replace it. PM or VM me.
PMing you.

LF: Leftovers, Eviolite, Lucky Egg, and Bottle Caps

FT: BP items or some 5iv pkmn
I can help with small quantities of everything but the Eviolite (I've got just one of those). PMing you.

Does anyone have a very specific Wingull?
Relaxed 31/31/31/31/31/0
Hydration
EM: Knock Off

I got a 3 31IVs HA Jolly Gible with Outrage
A Blaze Naive Charmander with 2 31IVs ans 2 28IVs.
Plenty of synchronizers, too (not called adamant or modest)

A lot of lvl 1 Breedjects acquired through wondertrades... Unsure of IVs.

I don't have a lot, but just ask :)

Last edited:
so does anybody know how much having a ditto with high IVs helps and how to tell if it has high IVs?
Get to the Battle Tree on Poni Island. After you've bred at least 20 eggs in-game, talk to the Ace Trainer looking fellow to the right of the door. He'll unlock the Judge button from any PC (and some other methods of looking at your boxes, like from Poke Pelago). The Judge button will allow you to view your IVs on any pokemon, within the broad categories of "Best, "Fantastic" ... "Decent" etc.

As for breeding, a high-IV ditto changes your whole world.

EDIT Ninja'd

EDIT2 Derringer, have you looked around for dittos in trade thread and giveaways here? There are some great ones. Try Most's ditto giveaway, for example.

Last edited:
Get to the Battle Tree on Poni Island. After you've bred at least 20 eggs in-game, talk to the Ace Trainer looking fellow to the right of the door. He'll unlock the Judge button from any PC (and some other methods of looking at your boxes, like from Poke Pelago). The Judge button will allow you to view your IVs on any pokemon, within the broad categories of "Best, "Fantastic" ... "Decent" etc.

As for breeding, a high-IV ditto changes your whole world.

EDIT Ninja'd

EDIT2 Derringer, have you looked around for dittos in trade thread and giveaways here? There are some great ones. Try Most's ditto giveaway, for example.
yea, i had that function but i didn't know it was used to tell IVs.., That's good information to know

Anyone around and able to clone in gen 7? I need my tapu koko cloned. If you would like to keep a copy, you may. PM me.
Edit: Helped

Last edited:
Can someone trade with me a Latias and Latios online so I can request them in my dex on GTS? I will give you a very good pokemon to hold on to make it feel less risky. I will give them back to you once they are added to my dex.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Can someone trade with me a Latias and Latios online so I can request them in my dex on GTS? I will give you a very good pokemon to hold on to make it feel less risky. I will give them back to you once they are added to my dex.

Thank you!
You can scroll down on the screen and select "which pokemon?" Which will allow you to type in the names of pokemon you don't have in your dex yet

Thank you!
You don't need to have them to request them. Just go to the very bottom of the alphabetical listing and click on "What Pokémon?" and type their name.

Edit: Greninja'd

Okay, so I just beat battle 49 of Super Singles in the Battle Tree. I'm about to go up against Red.

The 50-streak Battle Tree ribbon is the last ribbon my 3 trophy Pokemon need. I really, really want my Garchomp, Metagross, and Latios to be able to go through this last battle together, but I don't want to lose, either.

So my questions are:

1) Is the team of Super Singles Red set in stone? The Excel document suggests that he has five different Pokemon, each with two sets (i.e. Lapras-3 and Lapras-4), and that three of those Pokemon are chosen for battle 50.

2) Is it likely that I will win with these three Pokemon? Their natures and current moves (which can absolutely be changed if necessary) are:

Garchomp
JOLLY
6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
-Outrage
-Rock Slide
-Earthquake
-Swords Dance

Metagross
ADAMANT
252 HP / 252 Atk / ?
-ThunderPunch
-Meteor Mash
-Bullet Punch
-Brick Break

Latios
TIMID
252 SpA / 252 Spe / ?
-Psychic
-Ice Beam
-Thunderbolt
-Draco Meteor

... So what are your thoughts? I was thinking of replacing Ice Beam with Grass Knot for the battle.

3) If I do go through with this, which Pokemon should lead?

Thanks for the help. I didn't know if this was appropriate to post in the Battle Tree thread.

Okay, so I just beat battle 49 of Super Singles in the Battle Tree. I'm about to go up against Red.

The 50-streak Battle Tree ribbon is the last ribbon my 3 trophy Pokemon need. I really, really want my Garchomp, Metagross, and Latios to be able to go through this last battle together, but I don't want to lose, either.

So my questions are:

1) Is the team of Super Singles Red set in stone? The Excel document suggests that he has five different Pokemon, each with two sets (i.e. Lapras-3 and Lapras-4), and that three of those Pokemon are chosen for battle 50.

2) Is it likely that I will win with these three Pokemon? Their natures and current moves (which can absolutely be changed if necessary) are:

Garchomp
JOLLY
6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
-Outrage
-Rock Slide
-Earthquake
-Swords Dance

Metagross
ADAMANT
252 HP / 252 Atk / ?
-ThunderPunch
-Meteor Mash
-Bullet Punch
-Brick Break

Latios
TIMID
252 SpA / 252 Spe / ?
-Psychic
-Ice Beam
-Thunderbolt
-Draco Meteor

... So what are your thoughts? I was thinking of replacing Ice Beam with Grass Knot for the battle.

3) If I do go through with this, which Pokemon should lead?

Thanks for the help. I didn't know if this was appropriate to post in the Battle Tree thread.
what ability does the garchomp have? you should be fine however with the other two.

I only need a few more Pokes to finish my Alola dex. If anyone has the following:
  • Magmortar
  • Froslass
  • Carvanha
  • Kommo-o
  • Honchkrow
  • Necrozma
  • Cosmoem
I just need them for a moment, then they'll go right back to you. Offering stuff in my thread for the trouble.

I only need a few more Pokes to finish my Alola dex. If anyone has the following:
  • Magmortar
  • Froslass
  • Carvanha
  • Kommo-o
  • Honchkrow
  • Necrozma
  • Cosmoem
I just need them for a moment, then they'll go right back to you. Offering stuff in my thread for the trouble.
i can help you with kommo-o and Necrozma, pm me if you still need

idk what happened to my Kommo-o lmao

• Magmortar
  • Froslass
  • Carvanha
  • Kommo-o
  • Honchkrow
  • Necrozma
  • Cosmoem
Can help with all of them (maybe not Mag, idk if I have an extra magmarizer on me. I think so) Also got you that HA Murkrow on gen 6 and forgot to tell you, lol.

what ability does the garchomp have? you should be fine however with the other two.
Whoops, didn't see that you responded until I'd already gone through with it! I won :D Thanks though!

Another question: Is there still a thread where people post recent achievements/breeds/captures/etc.? It seems like there used to be one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)