Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shalome brothers! I have an adamant shiny event jirachi with an adamant nature and good iv's and a shiny adamant charizard with good iv's for trade I'm looking for an adamant shiny entei :D

I am currently looking for a bulbasaur in a nest ball with hp fire.

Willing to trade heavy ball beldum, moonball cubone, hyper or quickball dewpider, or premier ball larvesta,

Would love it if it was a female from a different region.

Last edited by a moderator:
What about in gen. 6?
is there anything you're wanting? I have various things mostly all battle spot singles pokemon.
not to be rude but if you don't want to do a quick simple trade that's fine, I just didn't feel like farming bruxish.
thinking again I guess razor fang is more valuable than I was considering it.

When was synchronoise added?, it seems like it's an insane attack
Added in Gen 5 I think. But while it's powerful, it only works in niche scenarios. Targets have to be the same type as yourself, which means psychic pokes using it to get stab will be have it be resisted by other psychic pokes, invalidating its stab and more. Other non-psychic types of SpAtk pokes that can use it, often have better AOE options, Exploud and Chatot can use Boomburst, Golduck can use Surf, etc.

Hello is there a Pokemon which can sweep easily through the Sun/Moon Elite 4? I use Tapu Fini currently. However, the stury Pokemon are annoying. Sometimes I need to use one potion.

Hello is there a Pokemon which can sweep easily through the Sun/Moon Elite 4? I use Tapu Fini currently. However, the stury Pokemon are annoying. Sometimes I need to use one potion.
Tapu Lele is better for doing the elite 4 fast, even better is Lunala(her signature move bypasses sturdy sweeping the league very fast). Timid/Modest Lunala around lvl 70-80 pretty much kills anything in the league beside Probopass whom requires two shots.

Tapu Lele is better for doing the elite 4 fast, even better is Lunala(her signature move bypasses sturdy sweeping the league very fast). Timid/Modest Lunala around lvl 70-80 pretty much kills anything in the league beside Probopass whom requires two shots.
Yeah I meant Tapu Lele. Sorry :( Thanks I will consider Lunala.

is there anything you're wanting? I have various things mostly all battle spot singles pokemon.
not to be rude but if you don't want to do a quick simple trade that's fine, I just didn't feel like farming bruxish.
thinking again I guess razor fang is more valuable than I was considering it.
It took me 15 minutes to farm 2 using the SOS chaining method. First I had to soft reset to find a Bruxish and then I used a Butterfree with the ability compound eyes to help increase the odds of Bruxish holding a razor fang.

Do you happen to have a Hawlucha or Heracross?

It took me 15 minutes to farm 2 using the SOS chaining method. First I had to soft reset to find a Bruxish and then I used a Butterfree with the ability compound eyes to help increase the odds of Bruxish holding a razor fang.

Do you happen to have a Hawlucha or Heracross?
i forgot about sos, thank you. i do not have hawlucha or heracross, if i did i would give it to you, but i think i'll look for my own razor fang.

Added in Gen 5 I think. But while it's powerful, it only works in niche scenarios. Targets have to be the same type as yourself, which means psychic pokes using it to get stab will be have it be resisted by other psychic pokes, invalidating its stab and more. Other non-psychic types of SpAtk pokes that can use it, often have better AOE options, Exploud and Chatot can use Boomburst, Golduck can use Surf, etc.
Interesting, it's next to useless then. Thanks for the input.

i forgot about sos, thank you. i do not have hawlucha or heracross, if i did i would give it to you, but i think i'll look for my own razor fang.
It's cool. You can have one.
How do you want to trade? Link trade or do you want to list something on the gts for a gligar?

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
What is a RGN Pokémon ? Is it a hack ?
RNG manipulation is basically informed soft resetting. There are specific patterns in which the game's code generates Pokémon, and RNG Manipulation tools are external programs on a computer which essentially let you search through the game's code, find when the game is going to generate the specific IV/nature spread you want, and start the game at the right point to get you the desired result.

By definition it's not hacking because you're not directly manipulating the game cartridge in any way, you're just following a set of instructions given to you by an outside program.

That's a really basic explanation of the process, some awesome people have written some in depth guides that explain it in more detail. Hope this helps!

It's cool. You can have one.
How do you want to trade? Link trade or do you want to list something on the gts for a gligar?
that's very generous, thank you. I can link trade now. unless you already have all three of the pokes I listed then tell me which one you want. (gastly dream ball, starly luxury ball adamant with double edge, rotom pokeball)

2492 5513 5017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)