Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for an Alolan-Meowth with EM foul play and parting shot, Cottonee with Encore, and Sneasel with Icicle Crash and Tutor move Knock Off equipped with a Razor Claw.

Also looking for help filling up the dex. I'm in search of Alomomola, Passimian, and the above mentioned Sneasel with held item for the Weavile.

Looking for an Alolan-Meowth with EM foul play and parting shot, Cottonee with Encore, and Sneasel with Icicle Crash and Tutor move Knock Off equipped with a Razor Claw.

Also looking for help filling up the dex. I'm in search of Alomomola, Passimian, and the above mentioned Sneasel with held item for the Weavile.
I have the meowth. Do you have any matching balls mons? (or dream).

I made the dumb mistake of transferring all my breeding dittos to 7th gen after bank was updated, without thinking of the move tutors. Can anyone give me a simple 6iv ditto in any of the 6th gen games, or point me to where i can find one?
Also, does anyone have a timid hp fire tapu koko, or know anyone that does? Thanks in advance.

Looking for someone to trade my machoke, porygon (both 2 and z) kadabra, magmar, electabuzz and feebas. Also looking for a sandslash, whimsicott, slowking, braviary, cranidos, rampardos, tritogua (and its second form) type null, silvally, zygrade, cosmog, cosmoem and solageo, clefable, scizor, tapu fini and the ultr beasts (bar xurkitree & kartana). This is just to fill my dex. Any helps much appreciated. Pm me :)

Ault229 post:7225395 said:
Looking to trade for original gen 1-2 anyone have any starters from those gens?
I have some Charmanders, a Wartortle (sadly not desired ability), Totodile (also lacking desired ability), Ivysaur and Typhlosion (same scenario). If you want one I got you but there is something I'dlike if you have it (a couple things really). If you have any of them I'll give you one of each. If not then just make an offer.

So here's the list:

Jolly Fearow with Double Edge, Adamant E-Speed Linoone, and Timid Female Sly (Sludge Bomb) Zoroark, Shiny Timid Salazzle. Any one of these for all the ones I have or make some offers (I can get the HA on the Bulbasaur and Typhlosion and breed a Chickorita. These were just my wonder trade ones listed.)

Edit: You mean trade for them in Sun and Moon right? I've just gotta be sure since the wording was a bit odd.

It's not banked over, I got it from an event in Japan Pokemon Center (Birthday Promotion thing)
I couldn't have known that, but the point still stands. It's not ideal, but if you want to do it, then do so. Maybe save first before using the Thunder Stone on the Pikachu so you can reset if you find it looks terrible on Raichu.

LF Jolly Fearow with Double Edge, Adamant E-Speed Linoone, and Timid Female Sly (Sludge Bomb) Zoroark. If you have any of these message me and I'll make some offers (Fearow and Linoone will likely get lesser offers than for Zoroark)

Reason for repost: Moderators removed my post saying I double posted it. I didn't (or if I did it didn'tshow 2 for me and I did only click send once. I am on mobile which ddoesn't work well though). Hoping this actually gets noticed. Lol
Bump

Looking for someone to trade my machoke, porygon (both 2 and z) kadabra, magmar, electabuzz and feebas. Also looking for a sandslash, whimsicott, slowking, braviary, cranidos, rampardos, tritogua (and its second form) type null, silvally, zygrade, cosmog, cosmoem and solageo, clefable, scizor, tapu fini and the ultr beasts (bar xurkitree & kartana). This is just to fill my dex. Any helps much appreciated. Pm me :)
Can help, as long as it's a tradeback.
I made the dumb mistake of transferring all my breeding dittos to 7th gen after bank was updated, without thinking of the move tutors. Can anyone give me a simple 6iv ditto in any of the 6th gen games, or point me to where i can find one?
Also, does anyone have a timid hp fire tapu koko, or know anyone that does? Thanks in advance.
Most's giveaway should still be going on, look at his profile and it should tell you what to do. IE deposit a Pokemon whose species I forgot, name it most, ask for a lv61-70 ditto on GTS, post your IGN and such on his profile.

Still willing to help, I can do it anytime today I think. Sorry about forgetting.
Looking to trade for original gen 1-2 anyone have any starters from those gens?
Can help. I have 1-3 and everything bar Totodile in 2.
I've got x2 5IV female Mimikyu in Dusk Balls(both missing speed IV). I've also got x2 female 4IV females in Dusk Balls(random IV's).

Will trade for ANY Drampa and Oranguru. Just need these for the dex.
I can do tradeback for free if that's OK with you.
I'm looking for a male Skarmory, Aerodactyl, Archen or Archeops with Stealth Rock.
I'm also looking for an Heavy Ball.

I can offer anything from my thread, link in signature.
So, any of the above with SR or Archeops specifically with SR?

Edit: PLEASE PM me if you still need help. Making half a dozen messages just for 5 people to have been helped gets old.

Last edited:
I need a parent with stealth rock to pass down an egg move, and the one I listed are the ones that are in the egg group I need. So anyone of those with SR will do it.
Sorry if it wasn't clear.
If you don't care about IVs, nature I can get this done pretty fast. Pretty sure I have some Aerodactyl on ORAS I could use.

How do you get a Mudkip with its HA? I need a female one. Also, is it possible to get Mudkip in another ball besides a Pokeball?

How do you get a Mudkip with its HA? I need a female one. Also, is it possible to get Mudkip in another ball besides a Pokeball?
Global Link Japanese event, some password in some magazine years ago. I don't think non-pokeball is legal, though, as it wasn't released via Dreamworld

Global Link Japanese event, some password in some magazine years ago. I don't think non-pokeball is legal, though, as it wasn't released via Dreamworld
HA Mudkip wasn't in Dreamworld but as it was a Japanese Global Link event catchable in Entree Forest it can be in a Dream Ball or any shop ball that was in your bag at the time you caught it.

Hey man!
I have a sing eevee event from Japan that I RNG'd for locoghoul using an injected wondercard. It's nature is Hardy since it is locked to that nature despite serebii saying any nature. Ivs are 31/31/31/31/31/31. I am willing to give you that for free.

Last edited:
Hey man!
I have a sing eevee event from Japan that I RNG'd for locoghoul using an injected wondercard. It's nature is Hardy since it is locked to that nature despite serebii saying any nature. Ivs are 31/31/31/31/31/31. I am willing to give you that for free.
Oh man, you are awesome! Let me know when you are ready. I'll be in the plaza.

Moderator edit: No irrelevant videos...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm trying to catch Xurkitree in a Premier Ball, and I've already spent several hours trying to get HP Ice Modest/Timid.

I'm using a Lv100 Parasect to False Swipe and Spore it (which requires an X Speed because it constantly sets up Electric Terrain), and it's taking ages.

I'm wondering if there's anything else I can do to make things work faster?

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
I'm trying to catch Xurkitree in a Premier Ball, and I've already spent several hours trying to get HP Ice Modest/Timid.

I'm using a Lv100 Parasect to False Swipe and Spore it (which requires an X Speed because it constantly sets up Electric Terrain), and it's taking ages.

I'm wondering if there's anything else I can do to make things work faster?
Use a Pokemon with the ability Synchronize and a modest / timid nature (whichever you prefer). It will have a 50% chance of being the same nature as the Synchronize Pokemon (presuming this works for Ultra Beasts). Have it fainted in the front of your party so you'll still lead off with your Parasect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 15)