Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF: 5IV (31/x/31/31/31/31) Adamant Sand Rush Excadrill (or Drilbur) with Stealth Rock and Iron head. FT: Shiny Regenerator Toxapex with Haze egg move.

Last edited:
LF someone with two 5 star secret kitchens that could level up two of my Pokémon to lvl 98. Since I believe this is a lot to ask, I'll breed for this person two 5 IV Pokémon of his/her choice. PM me if interested.
PM/VM me. I'll level up your pokes for free. :)

Would someone send me any Espeon and/or Cyndaquil family member? I just want to breed moves on my Growlithe, but it's night in my game and I can't get Espeon right now.

Can someone please direct me to a thread with a database of Friend Safaris? I need a Chlorophyll Bulbasaur but I don't have any FC's that carry Ivysaur. I feel like I'd have a better time finding what I need if I was directed to the right thread.

Can someone please direct me to a thread with a database of Friend Safaris? I need a Chlorophyll Bulbasaur but I don't have any FC's that carry Ivysaur. I feel like I'd have a better time finding what I need if I was directed to the right thread.
Do you just need a Chloro Ivy? Because I can go pick one up for you if you need it. Just tell me what ball you need it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)