Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to sound picky but I want it in a Dream Ball ._. haha. Anyway, I've contacted a few people on their trade threads. Hoping one of them have a female one.
Pretty sure I still have DBHA timburrs on 6th gen. Let me know if you still need one.

Edit: just checked and still have a DB iron fist female to breed with. :)

Last edited:
Does anyone have a Kricketot in a Sport Ball? (nicknamed anything that's not offensive or a meme, adamant if possible)

I'll give a bold shiny HA Mareanie with haze for it
I also have adamant HA Murkrow in a Dream Ball and HA timid alolan Vulpix with freeze dry and moonblast

Last edited:
Does anyone have a Kricketot in a Sport Ball? (nicknamed anything that's not offensive or a meme, adamant if possible)

I'll give a bold shiny HA Mareanie with haze for it
I also have adamant HA Murkrow in a Dream Ball and HA timid alolan Vulpix with freeze dry and moonblast
I can breed you one if you want. PM me.

I'm looking for level 5 team orange dye house.

I'm also looking for an heavy ball, or more than one if you can. I can offfer anything from my trade thread.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a spare Regenerator (HA) Mareanie or Toxapex to spare me? I don't care about IVs or nature. I just need the HA. Shoot me a message if you have one.

Does anyone have a spare Regenerator (HA) Mareanie or Toxapex to spare me? I don't care about IVs or nature. I just need the HA. Shoot me a message if you have one.
I have one I can breed to give you if it can wait till the weekend. Please pm me your timezone so we can figure out when to trade

Still looking for Adamant E Speed Linoone, Timid Female Sly (Sludge Bomb) Zoroark, Calm Tapu Fini, Jolly Kartana. If you have any of these tell me something in X or Or you'd like (or a breedable from any gen) and I'll get it for you.

A cloner also helps since I wanna open a trade thread but can't clone myself.

Sorry if this thread isn't meant for that kind of question,but is there any way to check if a pokemon i received from the gts is hacked or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)