Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF 5iv Male Gible, Non Shiny, Jolly with these moves-
Fire Fang, Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Swords Dance, Preferably Ev trained but np if not.

I have 6iv Event Volcanion (Japanese), Adamant Scizor, and 5iv Latias for trade.

Need a clone back of whatever I trade to you PM for trade thanks

Does anyone have a spare aloan-sandshrew with slush rush? I have a few spitouts of vulpix(HA), stufful, gible(HA) and mareanie (HA)

Could anyone with Sun help me by using a rare candy on my Cosmoem? Additionally, if you also don't mind helping me trade-evolve my Seadra, I'd really appreciate it. I'd of course attach my own items.

Hey guys, I'm looking for the following dream ball HA mons:
Squirtle
Bulbasaur
Tyrogue
Beldum
Golett
Rotom

As well as the following (with or without HA, but preferably with):
Nest ball treecko
Luxury ball chimchar
Dive ball piplup

I have plenty of other breedables to trade. Thanks! :)
Bump for new page.

Hey guys I'm looking for an HA Breloom. I've got a Timid contrary Snivy to offer if anyone has one. I don't care about IVs I can breed for them but the Snivy has 4 perfect if that makes a difference

Best Ball for Rayquaza and Deoxys (all forms)? Yup, I'm going for matching balls now.

Edit: P.S., Does anyone know if Skill Swapping Heavy Metal on something effects Heavy Ball catch rates?

Last edited:
There's no way to trade pokemon from gen 6 that have been in gen 7 back down, right? I may have mildly screwed up and traded a pokemon who needed some tutor moves from ORAS up to Sun.. I thought I'd fixed her set already but it turns out I only did it on showdown, not on cart.

There's no way to trade pokemon from gen 6 that have been in gen 7 back down, right? I may have mildly screwed up and traded a pokemon who needed some tutor moves from ORAS up to Sun.. I thought I'd fixed her set already but it turns out I only did it on showdown, not on cart.
Yeah, I made the same mistake too. Once it's in gen7, it's there for life T^T

HELP WANTED

I need help building a team around Mega char X and Krookodile I need help figuring out the other four Pokémon and their moves that would make a very strong team something I can occasionally or often have OHKOs

Reward

6 of any items or shiny Pokémon I have I will show you when we trade but I will answer any questions about the Pokémon or items you may have

Does anyone have these:

-Meloetta
-Diancie
-Hoopa
-Volcanion

...in Gen 6, and wouldn't mind letting go of a copy of them? I can clone in Gen 6.

I wasn't around in Gen 6 for the events (or Meloetta in Gen 5), so I need these for filling the dex in Gen 6 games and also in Gen 7 (even though the dex doesn't go past the Alola 302).

I can spare some breedjects and other things, and of course Pokemon from my old trade thread.

Does anyone have these:

-Meloetta
-Diancie
-Hoopa
-Volcanion

...in Gen 6, and wouldn't mind letting go of a copy of them? I can clone in Gen 6.

I wasn't around in Gen 6 for the events (or Meloetta in Gen 5), so I need these for filling the dex in Gen 6 games and also in Gen 7 (even though the dex doesn't go past the Alola 302).

I can spare some breedjects and other things, and of course Pokemon from my old trade thread.

I have a few event volcanion what's your info?

Anyone got a spare sun stone they could send my way? i have an alakazam i could send back in return.

I do what's your info?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)