Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have an Impish Skarmory with Brave Bird and Defog (and possibly Whirlwind)? I have a Naughty Pheromosa, Sassy Celesteela, and Timid HP Ice Xurkitree to trade for them--plus I can get a Zygarde-10% of whatever nature you like (just let me know ahead of time). I'm willing to give my offer a Bottle Cap, Gold Bottle Cap, or Battle Point Item (Ability Capsule included).

Anyone willing to explain how ball transfer works for males in Gen 7?

Still learning things as I catch up here.
If the male breeds with ditto, the ball is transferred 100%
If the male breeds with a female of the same species, there is a 50% chance that either parent passes the ball.

For example, to breed an ha friend ball snivy I catch a male friend ball snivy and breed with a female ha snivy that's in pokeball. There is a 50% chance the offspring will be in friend ball. There still is a chance that offspring will be in friend ball and have it's ha.

Reposting for new page:

Hey guys, I'm looking for the following dream ball HA mons:
Squirtle
Bulbasaur
Tyrogue
Beldum
Golett

As well as the following (with or without HA, but preferably with):
Nest ball treecko
Luxury ball chimchar
Dive ball piplup

I have plenty of other breedables to trade. Thanks! :)

Anyone willing to explain how ball transfer works for males in Gen 7?

Still learning things as I catch up here.
if I remember rightly when bred with a ditto it passes down 100% but when bred with a female it can pass down and think percentage is 50/50 ...genderless can also pass on pokeball
Greninjad!

Request:
Looking for Timid and modest synchronizer, and preferably one or more moonballs as well. GTS trade is fine, if that is convenient.

In return, you'll get a battle ready copy of my timid/modest Lunala with low atk (hopefully 0) that I plan on soft resetting.

Question:
Say I collect 50 or more Zygarde cells/cores. Can I still choose to create a 10 % Zygarde, or will it automatically create the best (=most cells) Zygarde?

Last edited:
Does anyone have these:

-Meloetta
-Diancie
-Hoopa
-Volcanion

...in Gen 6, and wouldn't mind letting go of a copy of them? I can clone in Gen 6.

I wasn't around in Gen 6 for the events (or Meloetta in Gen 5), so I need these for filling the dex in Gen 6 games and also in Gen 7 (even though the dex doesn't go past the Alola 302).

I can spare some breedjects and other things, and of course Pokemon from my old trade thread.
Bumping this. I need these in Gen 6.

Request:
Looking for Timid and modest synchronizer, and preferably one or more moonballs as well. GTS trade is fine, if that is convenient.

In return, you'll get a battle ready copy of my timid/modest Lunala with low atk (hopefully 0) that I plan on soft resetting.

Question:
Say I collect 50 or more Zygarde cells/cores. Can I still choose to create a 10 % Zygarde, or will it automatically create the best (=most cells) Zygarde?
It will create the best Zygarde it can with the cells/cores available first.

100 or more = Power Construct Zygarde 50%
50 or more = Aura Break Zygarde 50%
Less than 50 = Aura Break Zygarde 10%

If you want a Zygarde 10% and already have 50 or more cores/cells, you'll need at least 60 so you can create a 10% after the 50%.

Does anyone have an Impish Skarmory with Brave Bird and Defog (and possibly Whirlwind)? I have a Naughty Pheromosa, Sassy Celesteela, and Timid HP Ice Xurkitree to trade for them--plus I can get a Zygarde-10% of whatever nature you like (just let me know ahead of time). I'm willing to give my offer a Bottle Cap, Gold Bottle Cap, or Battle Point Item (Ability Capsule included).
Ker-Bumpity.

Also wondering if it's worth SRing for Hidden Power on Magearna.

Request:

Question:
At 100 you can change forms at will.

Request:

Question:
I got one of each. Can you reserve it for me and I'll breed you one if each?

LF: Adamant Landorus (IV's don't matter)
FT: Shiny Bold Toxapex, Timid Sludge Wave Gengar
Bump

mod edit: Don't double post.
Coolflare: i'm sorry but "Fat Coolflare"? That supposed to be a joke?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)