Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are all the starters available in balls other than normal pokeballs? I didn't think they all were, but the poke ball legality chart says they are. Just double checking before I start adding the impossible to my list of things to get.

Are all the starters available in balls other than normal pokeballs? I didn't think they all were, but the poke ball legality chart says they are. Just double checking before I start adding the impossible to my list of things to get.
The Alola starters are not, obviously. The rest are available in non-standard Poke Balls. (and with their hidden abilities, which the Alola starters also currently lack access to)

Huh.. I thought it was only gen one and six for some reason. Good to know.
Gens 1,3, and 4 were available through Dream World events I think. Gen 2 is available through Colosseum, and currently through Island Scan along with Gen 5. Gen 1 and 6 are also available in XY Friend Safaris. Methinks that's all the ways?

What do you need help with? Breeding? If you need suitable 6IV/Other Spreads of Dittos for breeding purposes, you can get free ones here, here, here, and even here. Shouldn't take too long.

Thanks. Its the actual breeding I struggle with. Can you help? Youre free to trade/clone the gible you breed. I just want one for me so I can play through the game as if Gibles my starter

Thanks. Its the actual breeding I struggle with. Can you help? Youre free to trade/clone the gible you breed. I just want one for me so I can play through the game as if Gibles my starter
If you just need a flawless gible, I'll just give you one, I have a few left over in my stock from breeding mine for Feb. Int. Just add my FC in my sig, and send me a trade request. Do you want a male or female?

If you just need a flawless gible, I'll just give you one, I have a few left over in my stock from breeding mine for Feb. Int. Just add my FC in my sig, and send me a trade request. Do you want a male of female?

Wow thanks that's amazing. The Garchomp I'm trying to breed looks like this- Jolly, Male, Swords Dance, Earthquake, Fire Fang, Dragon Claw. Is yours the same set?

Heck yeaa that's awesome. Leave me a pm after the trade and remind me to get you a 5/6iv mon after I get my new mons cloned. I just got 5/6 iv- Japanese Volcanion, Mega Scizor, Latias, Tapu Koko etc btw new FC should be there now

Edit no its - 4871 8712 4638

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)