Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh so 4 Pheromosas....

Naive, Naughty, Modest.....

Any recommendations for another nature?

Or is that it for viable natures?

Last edited:
anyone have an analytic staryu they could send me? i have a few things that might be worth it. And along with that note any noticeable flaws or weaknesses that should be covered when using it?

Hello! I am in desperate need of a Focus Sash, Choice Band, and White Herb for the Upcoming international challenge, and I don't have enough time to earn the necessary BP for these. I have several decent 5IV Breedjects that I can trade, and a few 5IV Bold Regenerator Mareanie. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
-AlphaVoxel

Hello! I am in desperate need of a Focus Sash, Choice Band, and White Herb for the Upcoming international challenge, and I don't have enough time to earn the necessary BP for these. I have several decent 5IV Breedjects that I can trade, and a few 5IV Bold Regenerator Mareanie. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
-AlphaVoxel
i can get you the white herb if you give me a solid 2 hours, maybe one but the other items are going to take longer.

anyone have an analytic staryu they could send me? i have a few things that might be worth it. And along with that note any noticeable flaws or weaknesses that should be covered when using it?
I've got you covered. Coming online now.

Starmie has alot of uses, but for the most part it needs to watch out for bulky pokes, and anything faster than it that can do normal/super hits on it.

I have a level 57 Cosmoem. It is just 300 exp from leveling up. I need someone who plays Pokemon Moon to evolve it by leveling it up for me and send it back. That is because I play Pokemon Sun and want a Lunala with my own OT/ID. Reply with your friend code if you can help. My friend code and IGN are in the signature.

Helped by yanicus

Last edited:
Request:
Looking for Timid and modest synchronizer, and preferably one or more moonballs as well. GTS trade is fine, if that is convenient.

In return, you'll get a battle ready copy of my timid/modest Lunala with low atk (hopefully 0) that I plan on soft resetting.

Question:
Say I collect 50 or more Zygarde cells/cores. Can I still choose to create a 10 % Zygarde, or will it automatically create the best (=most cells) Zygarde?
Do you still need those synchronizers?

LF: Any Prankster Murkrow or Moxie Honchkrow
I can get you this:

Murkrow (M)
CAREFUL ||| +Prankster+
OT: Yemaja ||| ID: 06027
31/31/31/31/31/31 ||| [HP Dark 70]
7/26/2011 : Day-Care Couple : Hatched @ Dreamyard
>>Gen V only<<

Available: Murkrow Lv1
(UT)
Astonish | Confuse Ray | FeatherDance | Roost
Available: Murkrow Lv50
252 HP / 130 Def / 128 SpD
Night Shade | Confuse Ray | FeatherDance | Roost

Which is?
Basically, if your 3DS is set on January 31, 2017 and the calendar rolls to February 1st, it causes all Poke Pelago activites to be finished instantly. So this can be abused with levelling up, or finding treasure by going to your settings and changing the date back to Jan 31 and the time to 11:59PM. But this also screws with time based events such as Festival Plaza, Day/Night cycle... etc and possibly other games like Animal Crossing.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemon/co...that_lets_you_finish/?st=izekywtm&sh=c467066d

I have a level 57 Cosmoem. It is just 1200 exp from leveling up. I need someone who plays Pokemon Moon to evolve it by leveling it up for me and send it back. That is because I play Pokemon Sun and want a Lunala with my own OT/ID. Reply with your friend code if you can help. My friend code and IGN are in the signature.
I'd be happy to do this if you'd like to pop the rare candy attached my Cosmoem so I could get a Solgaleo.

So I lost my copy of Moon and have been unable to find it (RIP my 31/31/31/31/31/26 Bulu, HP Ice Nihilego, and the rest of my VGC team) and recently bought a copy of Sun to replace it. I want to speed run through the game as fast as possible; is there a guide around anywhere that will help me finish the game as quickly as possible?

Or, would watching a YouTube speed run be enough?

Last edited:
Back again...

I am in need of a Black Sludge for my team, and after 2 hours of farming Griner with a Trevenant, I have come up short. I have a few HA Bold Mareanie left, and would be happy to make a trade!

Thanks,
-AlphaVoxel

LF: Female Premier HA Shieldon in Gen 6. Nature, IV's etc not necessary.

Lost mine due to file corruption and need to replace asap. Link to my trade spreadsheet is in my signature and please pm if interested.

2 questions
1. Can I catch Nihilego with any ball besides Beast Ball?
2. If I defeat an Ultra Beast, can I rebattle them like the legendary Pokemon after finishing the Pokemon league?

2 questions
2. If I defeat an Ultra Beast, can I rebattle them like the legendary Pokemon after finishing the Pokemon league?
1. You can, but you are less likely to catch it.
2. I am not certain, but I think you are able to.

If you defeat one, just encounter it again in the same place. The game says something like "you lost track of it, but its presence is still there".

Back again...

I am in need of a Black Sludge for my team, and after 2 hours of farming Griner with a Trevenant, I have come up short. I have a few HA Bold Mareanie left, and would be happy to make a trade!

Thanks,
-AlphaVoxel
If you request Ditto from Eisen's giveaway, he can give you any item.

2 questions
You can catch them in any ball you wish.

If you defeat an Ultra Beast, you can rebattle them immediately. You must catch all of the Ultra Beasts before moving on to the next one, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 14)