Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, most people don't either know how, or don't want to run Homebrew, as Nintendo views that as a clear violation of terms and service, and may cancel your devices NWFC and other applications if you are caught (and most people don't want to potentially spend money on new hardware). Those who do run it, are often too busy with their own work to help anyone. As for cloning, it's better just to ask people on this thread to clone on an individual basis, as most people with cloning devices are often busy at times, and are not willing to become a dedicated cloner.

There are several methods by which you can check IV's yourself, on higher level pokemon, of which one is easily accessible. Obviously, low level pokemon have a way too large range of potential IV's given stats, but usually once past lvl 50, most pokemon will have at most, a 1-2 IV range given each stat. At that state, you can use many tools to determine what your pokemons stats are, most people use Serebii's calc, here, though I personally just use Showdown and build the pokemon I'm testing for stats, as it's abit cleaner for trial and error testing. Just enter the appropriate values, calculate, and you should get most of the stats. If you must be more specific (say you have 1 IV you need to check, but the others are flawless), you can also check the hidden power of your poke ingame, and determine if your IV is even or odd, which will further narrow the IV range. At that point, you should know all the stats of your pokemon. If you don't for some reason, such as the IV range is too large, you can simply (okay, not so simply unless you have candies or something :P) level up to 100, at which point the IV range will always be 1.

Of course, you must make sure you know the EV's on your pokemon, otherwise they will throw off the IV range estimates, though you will know pretty quickly when it gets confused why you have a 43IV pokemon or something XD.

If you must check the IV's low level pokemon, you can level up to 50 without saving, then just soft reset to bring it back down to the previous saves level.

I hope this helps, if you have any other questions I'll be back soon, after I cry abit about how bad my luck is at trying to get a flawless HP Ground Mothim ;-;...
Haha I'll bet you will get an HP Ground Mothim before I can get a Meloetta xD

Do you care about ball or IV's? I can just soft reset the 20th Anniv one on my OR Cart for you.
Omg that would be awesome!
I don't care for the ball it is in and for now I can deal with having Perfect IVs on some of the stats that matter like HP, SpA and Spe or whatever. If you can get it to be modest nature then awesome! That's about it.

Omg that would be awesome!
I don't care for the ball it is in and for now I can deal with having Perfect IVs on some of the stats that matter like HP, SpA and Spe or whatever. If you can get it to be modest nature then awesome! That's about it.
Specific IV's takes time, and alot of effort given that you cant RNG Abuse in Gen 6 without being a literal god. I'll just ST relevant stats for you when I transfer it to Gen 7. I'll be online with it in a few mins.

Specific IV's takes time, and alot of effort given that you cant RNG Abuse in Gen 6 without being a literal god. I'll just ST relevant stats for you when I transfer it to Gen 7. I'll be online with it in a few mins.
Alright. I'll be online as well so just let me know on here or through PM when you're set.

Alright, now I'm looking for a female HA Tepig breedject with Curse in an Ultra Ball. Offering this 4 IV HA Magnemite with an IV spread of 31/0/31/31/31/0.
The Magnemite.png

Let me know if you're able to help.

I'm back again!

I'll be needing help evolving Porygon but not until later.

Right now though I'm looking for:

Adamant Bunnelby with its HA and Fire Punch

Jolly Starly with its HA and Double-Edge

They can be spitbacks and in whatever balls they are in.

I'm back again!

I'll be needing help evolving Porygon but not until later.

Right now though I'm looking for:

Adamant Bunnelby with its HA and Fire Punch

Jolly Starly with its HA and Double-Edge

They can be spitbacks and in whatever balls they are in.
*Bump*

And I need help evolving my Porygon now. Anyone available?

Looking for a Calm Synchronizer and any Magearna (so I don't have to watch the pokedex registration screen every time) to help me SR Magearna. I can trade the Magearna back, I only need to register it. In return, I'll give this one, captured and level'd up by myself:

Modest, lv.100
IVs: 31/0/31/27/31/27 (Hyper trained to 31/0/31/31/31/31)

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Looking for a Calm Synchronizer and any Magearna (so I don't have to watch the pokedex registration screen every time) to help me SR Magearna. I can trade the Magearna back, I only need to register it. In return, I'll give this one, captured and level'd up by myself:

Modest nature
I can give you both the Calm Snychronizer and my Magearna for free.
I don't need nor want anything in return! I'll wait for you at the Festival Plaza.

Modest, lv.100
I can trade you a Mageana back and forth now if you'd like? I don't have any calm syncher though sorry.

Sure, I need to evolve a thing too. (if you're still here)

In the event he isn't, I need help trade evolving 8 or so things. So, I'll be here awhile lol
What game ? I only have sun

Sure, I need to evolve a thing too. (if you're still here)

In the event he isn't, I need help trade evolving 8 or so things. So, I'll be here awhile lol
By chance do you have a hidden ability cyndaquil or chikorita

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
If they learn any moves would you like me to have them learn it
Don't really care, it's just for dex.

edit:
Thanks so much dude! That just completed my living dex! I now have everything except marshadow :D

Oni, if you need the trade evolution, I'll hang around for 30 minutes to see if you come back :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks so much dude! That just completed my living dex! I now have everything except marshadow :D

Oni, if you need the trade evolution, I'll hang around for 30 minutes to see if you come back :)
Yeah I was gone for a while, but it's good that you managed to get the help you wanted.

To the thread:
Looking for Impish Starly with Defog and
Adamant Diggersby with its HA and Fire Punch

They can be spitbacks and in whatever ball.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
To the thread:
Adamant Diggersby with its HA and Fire Punch

They can be spitbacks and in whatever ball.
I can give you a clone of the shiny Diggersby that was given away during Smogon's Facebook Giveaway for free.
It comes with both the hidden ability and Fire Punch.
Feel free to add the FC from my signature down below and let me know whenever you're free to come pick it up online at the Festival Plaza.

Well it's me with another request. (I really should just stop asking for stuff.) I just need someone to store 1/2 to a full box of mons because I screwed up during my Sun playthrough, and plan to SR the living crap with mons. I'll probably ask for it back 1-2 weeks from now. Most likely would want to happen today.

Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 14)