Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can give you a clone of the shiny Diggersby that was given away during Smogon's Facebook Giveaway for free.
It comes with both the hidden ability and Fire Punch.
Feel free to add the FC from my signature down below and let me know whenever you're free to come pick it up online at the Festival Plaza.
Alrighty I've added you and heading to Festival Plaza.

Well it's me with another request. (I really should just stop asking for stuff.) I just need someone to store 1/2 to a full box of mons because I screwed up during my Sun playthrough, and plan to SR the living crap with mons. I'll probably ask for it back 1-2 weeks from now. Most likely would want to happen today.

Thanks in advance!
You don't have Pokebank? It's a yearly subscription service licensed by Nintendo for about 5$ USD that allows you to store pokemon. The info is here. Honestly, that's probably a better option than getting someone to hold onto that many pokemon, unless you can't afford to buy it, or don't have access to a method to put money on your Nintendo account. It's also the only method by which to transfer pokemon from past gens to Gen 7 except through game editing, so it's also worth getting if you're going to transfer up pokemon.

You don't have Pokebank? It's a yearly subscription service licensed by Nintendo for about 5$ USD that allows you to store pokemon. The info is here. Honestly, that's probably a better option than getting someone to hold onto that many pokemon, unless you can't afford to buy it, or don't have access to a method to put money on your Nintendo account. It's also the only method by which to transfer pokemon from past gens to Gen 7 except through game editing, so it's also worth getting if you're going to transfer up pokemon.
I know about Pokebank, and sadly I don't have any money

Last edited:
Anyone have a chikorita or cyndaquil with HA

mod edit: 1 bump per page, please.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can give you a clone of the shiny Diggersby that was given away during Smogon's Facebook Giveaway for free.
It comes with both the hidden ability and Fire Punch.
Feel free to add the FC from my signature down below and let me know whenever you're free to come pick it up online at the Festival Plaza.
I apologize for not getting back to you after the trade, just rl things happened. Anyway, thank you so much for the trade!

For the time being I just now need an impish Starly with Defog.

Hi, I've seen HA tyrunt a lot on showdown and supposedly it's released? Does anyone have one? I'd really appreciate it! I have some decent breejects I could trade. Gen 7 please.

Does anyone have an ability capsule I can use? I just hatched a shiny shinx but it has rivalry instead of guts or intimidate, so i wanna change it to intimidate. i'd be willing to give away another item in return.

I just now need an impish Starly with Defog.

If anyone can help feel free to also PM me.
*Bump*

Also, I woke up from this dream...and in the dream I was flying on a bird. I don't know what kind of bird...but it was a bird.

.......lol.

Anyway, my point is this: is Pidgeotite tradable? If so, does someone have a spare Pigeotite?

And if so, a modest or timid Pidgey with Heat Wave and Ominous Wind on it?

Last edited:

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
*Bump*

Also, I woke up from this dream...and in the dream I was flying on a bird. I don't know what kind of bird...but it was a bird.

.......lol.

Anyway, my point is this: is Pidgeotite tradable? If so, does someone have a spare Pigeotite?

And if so, a modest or timid Pidgey with Heat Wave and Ominous Wind on it?
Yes, Mega stones are tradable, however, they can only be traded in Link trades, not on Wondertrade or GTS.
There's a Shiny Timid Pidgeot with Heat Wave (also comes with HP Ground, but it's Hyper Trained to make up for that) on my giveaway thread, check it out if you're interested.
Edit: The Pidgeot also comes holding its mega stone.

Yes, Mega stones are tradable, however, they can only be traded in Link trades, not on Wondertrade or GTS.
There's a Shiny Timid Pidgeot with Heat Wave (also comes with HP Ground, but it's Hyper Trained to make up for that) on my giveaway thread, check it out if you're interested.
Edit: The Pidgeot also comes holding its mega stone.
I'm going for it right now!

*EDIT* signed up!

Last edited:
Would anybody have a Friend Safari with a Braixen? I need to catch one in a Luxury Ball.

Nvm, found someone.

Last edited:

cityscapes

Take care of yourself.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
yo looking for a ha female slugma. in return i can offer a 31/31/x/31/x/31 ditto with or without imposter (i have 2). if you're interested just post on my wall

I'm finally going to ask this, but I'm looking for a perfect IV Ditto with its HA.

It can be Lv 100 and the IVs could be set up as to whatever Hidden Power is popular these days.

I'd very much appreciate it.

*EDIT* Actually since I'll probably use the Ditto as long as it has a perfect IV in HP then awesome.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)