Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Timid or Bold are generally regarded as the best natures for Latias.
As far as Balls go, if you're doing it in HGSS I'd say Fast Ball, otherwise Premier (or maybe Repeat?) is probably the best fit.
Doing it in ORAS so going premier is kinda the best so thanks!

Anyway can somebody help me transfer my pokemon from x to moon? I don't have pokebank and it sucks...

Does anyone have a 1-2 star Team Pink Dye house they can host real quick?

I've only accumulated 250 FC and I wanted that dye house.

Hey guys, i really need a HA pachirisu.
I can offer one 5 iv pokemon (i can give you my list).

Send me a pm :)

got it :D

Last edited:
Sorry to bother everyone, but as Sun and Moon now allows Furfrou to keep its trims whilst in the PC, does anyone have/know where to find any of the animated sprites for each of the Furfrou trims (especially their shiny forms)? I have a few Furfrou gestating atm, and I plan to place them on my TT, but it's going to be abit awk if their pic is some static image, while all my others are animated :P.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Sorry to bother everyone, but as Sun and Moon now allows Furfrou to keep its trims whilst in the PC, does anyone have/know where to find any of the animated sprites for each of the Furfrou trims (especially their shiny forms)? I have a few Furfrou gestating atm, and I plan to place them on my TT, but it's going to be abit awk if their pic is some static image, while all my others are animated :P.
I've told you this before, please don't feel like you're a bother! This thread exists for a reason and people are always more than glad to answer questions and help each other out with minor trades! :)

As for your question, I've searched far and wide and unfortunately I wasn't able to find any animated sprites of Furfrou's trim versions either.
I'd suggest that you use the regular static sprites for the time being and wait for someone to release the animated ones.

You can find a list with both the regular and shiny forms by clicking here.
You can choose between the X&Y style and the ORAS style!

If you still need some, I can get you(I should have these):
Charmander, Bulbasaur, Piplup, Chimchar, Turtwig, Fennekin, Froakie, Chespin, Snivy, and Torchic.
By chance you could do a snivy for me , also by chance do you have a dwebble I need to cross breed

Hey guys I'm looking for a dwebble to cross breed with forretress for stealth rocks would anyone happen to have one

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll breed ya a Snivy. Want it in Nest Ball or Friend Ball? I don't have a Dwebble atm, though I might catch one for you.
If you could get the dwebble for me that would be awesome since my only version is sun and it's not located there haha, and friend ball is fine I don't worry to much about the balls

If you could get the dwebble for me that would be awesome since my only version is sun and it's not located there haha, and friend ball is fine I don't worry to much about the balls
Ok cool, I'll get the Dwebble and I'll let ya know (do you need HA for it?). Do you have anything I can look at for trade?

do the cyndaquil and chikarita have HA? I'm interested either way. I've caught a Dwebble for you. I'll breed a one Snivy and respond again.
As a matter of fact they do haha and near perfect Iv, I added you and am on plaza doing some wonder trades I have a few 6iv I saved while mesuda with HA I will give you

As a matter of fact they do haha and near perfect Iv, I added you and am on plaza doing some wonder trades I have a few 6iv I saved while mesuda with HA I will give you
Cool, will be on in a bit after I finish breed your Snivy.

K, got your Snivy. Adding you now and going to plaza

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 16)