Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Flash giveaway! As I was breeding my most recent project, I ended up with this majestic flawless hatchling which I unfortunately have no need for.
She's looking for a happy home:

♀

Modest | Berserk | Lv. 1
IVs: 31/0/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: Hurricane, Mist, Play Rough, Dragon Rush
Hatching location: Mount Lanakila

The first person to PM or VM me with a GTS deposit they put up for it gets it!

May she live a happy life with Zerox27 as her new trainer!

Last edited:
Can anyone help me with a Adamant blaziken bred in gen6 with thunder punch and superpower? Aside from being eternally grateful, ill be happy to offer anything from my fairly vast collection of Battle-ready breed/legends.

Could anyone help me complete my pokedex? Right now all I'm missing is a few event legendaries. I'm looking for
Celebi
Jirachi
Darkrai
Victini
Hoopa

I have every other Pokemon so if you're looking for anything and have any of the mons for trade I'd be willing to breed and get any egg moves for you (all though I can't guarantee any IVs).

Could anyone help me complete my pokedex? Right now all I'm missing is a few event legendaries. I'm looking for
Celebi
Jirachi
Darkrai
Victini
Hoopa

I have every other Pokemon so if you're looking for anything and have any of the mons for trade I'd be willing to breed and get any egg moves for you (all though I can't guarantee any IVs).
If you can get me a female snow warnings loveball vulpix, I can give you a darkrai if you clone it

If anyone has a gluttony snorlax hmu

mod edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wanted:

Blaziken from the Smogon Facebook giveaway a few weeks ago

For trade:

Garchomp - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Jolly - Rough Skin - 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe - Earthquake/Dragon Claw/Poison Jab/Protect - Beast Ball
Arcanine - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Modest - Intimidate - 228 HP / 156 Def / 36 SpA / 20 SpD / 68 Spe - Helping Hand/Burn Up/Toxic/Protect - Poke Ball
Kangaskhan - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Adamant - Scrappy - 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe - Fake Out/Sucker Punch/Earthquake/Return - Ultra Ball
Dragonite - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Adamant - Multiscale - 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe - Outrage/Earthquake/Dragon Dance/Roost - Luxury Ball
Pelipper - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Modest - Drizzle - 140 HP / 4 Def / 132 SpA / 4 SpD / 228 Spe - Scaled/Hurricace/Tailwind/Protect - Poke Ball
Raichu - Alola - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Modest - Surge Surfer - 248 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA / 4 SpD - Fake Out/Thunderbolt/Psychic/Grass Knot - Poke Ball
Blastoise - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Modest - Torrent - 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe - Aura Sphere / Water Spout / Dark Pulse / Ice Beam - Poke Ball
Lucario - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Timid - Steadfast - 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe - Aura Sphere / Flash Cannon / Nasty Plot / Protect - Beast Ball
Greninja - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Timid - Protean - 4 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 244 Spe - Ice Beam / Grass Knot / Dark Pulse / Protect - Poke Ball
Bagon - Lv1 - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Jolly - Rock Head - No EVs - Dragon Dance egg move - Friend Ball
Salamence - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Jolly - Intimidate - 12 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def / 4 SpD / 236 Spe - Return / Earthquake / Dragon Dance / Protect
Gardevoir - 31/x/31/30/30/31 (HP Ground) - Timid - Trace - 4 HP /4 Def / 248 SpA / 252 Spe - Hyper Voice / Psyshock / Taunt / Protect
Weavile - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Jolly - Pressure - Fake Out / Ice Punch / Throat Chop / Protect

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Wanted: Blaziken from the Smogon Facebook giveaway a few weeks ago
I can give you a free copy of the Blaziken now if you want.
Leave me a message on my profile whenever you're available.

If anybody else reads this message and wants free copies, feel free to VM/PM me.

Last edited:
Looking for any event Pokemon, preferably Marshadow or any of the Pikachu Hats, trading Shiny Azumarill, Shiny Adamant Torchic with Speed Boost, or Shiny Ralts.

All trade offers welcome!

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Looking for any event Pokemon, preferably Marshadow or any of the Pikachu Hats, trading Shiny Azumarill, Shiny Adamant Torchic with Speed Boost, or Shiny Ralts.

All trade offers welcome!
Hello and welcome to Smogon, AirPichu! I don't have a Marshadow or Hat Pikachu I could trade, but you can get some other event Pokemon like Volcanion, Manaphy and Keldeo for free on my giveaway thread, which you can find here: http://spo.ink/sondex

Celebi
Jirachi
Darkrai
Victini
Hoopa

I have a bad EV and IV cloned event Celebi and Darkrai. The Victini is Timid and cloned, as well. I don't think Victini has good IVs, though.

I need help soft resetting for Lunala. This is my first stationary in Gen 7. What should I be looking for? Timid? I've heard HP Fire, but not sure since seems to be a Special Attacker. With the introduction of bottle caps, it seems like all that would matter is the nature and HP potentially? Also if anyone has an extra Timid Synchronizer in Gen 7, I would love one!

I need help soft resetting for Lunala. This is my first stationary in Gen 7. What should I be looking for? Timid? I've heard HP Fire, but not sure since seems to be a Special Attacker. With the introduction of bottle caps, it seems like all that would matter is the nature and HP potentially? Also if anyone has an extra Timid Synchronizer in Gen 7, I would love one!
Lunala must be either Timid or Modest, and yes, with bottle caps only nature and Hidden Power matter. Not sure about actually worrying about HP though, the other coverage options (Ice Beam, Moonblast, Focus Blast) are good and more powerful, and IMO, Lunala looks like the kind of gal that could potentially maybe be tutored Heat Wave in the future, perhaps.

I can breed a timid synchro abra/ralts for you if you want.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Both Timid and Modest are OK for it. And yes, as you and Tapu Koko Loko said; it doesn't really need to worry about IVs, only nature and Hidden Power. Though if you want to go above and beyond, going for as low attack as possible seems like a good decision, considering it can't hyper train to lower IVs and Lunala really doesn't like Foul Play, so it's great to take as little damage from that as possible.

Guys I really need a Jolly non-alolan-Diglett with Arena Trap please! It would be nice to be equipped with a nice ball, too. IVs and EM don't matter
Breedables and items for trade, just ask! ;)

Thanks guys!

Sure! CMT if you'd like something in return. :)
A Pawniard would be nice, but it feels like too much of bother for you when I merely dropped a kadabra and a ditto in the nursery for a couple minutes. Anything on hand would be fine.

Guys I really need a Jolly non-alolan-Diglett with Arena Trap please! It would be nice to be equipped with a nice ball, too. IVs and EM don't matter
Breedables and items for trade, just ask! ;)
Can breed a Repeat Ball Dugtrio right off, with Memento as egg move to offset the lame ball. Would have to check my Bank for something nicer, but I doubt I have anything better.

If anyone has a gluttony snorlax hmu
I've tried to catch one of those twice but all I got have been shiny Munchlax and shiny Happiny. Not sure if I want to go back to that slog right now but for a Soundproof Snover I'll spend as much Leppa berries as I have to

Last edited:
Can breed a Repeat Ball Dugtrio right off, with Memento as egg move to offset the lame ball. Would have to check my Bank for something nicer, but I doubt I have anything better.
Thank you very much, actually I've already been answered. Anyway, I would really appreciate that egg move so I can trade both. PM for asking what you need ;)

Do you have to watch the cutscene everytime to check Lunala's stats after you catch it?

Do you have to watch the cutscene everytime to check Lunala's stats after you catch it?
Yes. And you can't proceed with Mount Lanakila and the Pokemon League until you've caught Solgaleo/Lunala.

Although I can't remember if this can be circumvented by having a full team of six and enabling the option of manually choosing where a newly caught Pokemon goes, as then you could check the summary almost immediately. (it's been awhile since I caught Solgaleo in Sun) Regardless, you'd still have to sit through the Dex entry.

Yes. And you can't proceed with Mount Lanakila and the Pokemon League until you've caught Solgaleo/Lunala.

Although I can't remember if this can be circumvented by having a full team of six and enabling the option of manually choosing where a newly caught Pokemon goes, as then you could check the summary almost immediately. (it's been awhile since I caught Solgaleo in Sun) Regardless, you'd still have to sit through the Dex entry.
If you have a full team, the "what do you want to do" menu will prompt, and you can check Lunala's stats without all the post-battle stuff. There mich be some ambiguity if you want to check for the Hidden Power, but it's solid for Nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)