Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
LF: Two NA Tornadus/Thundurus codes, and any Dive Ball Tirtouga

FT: Ask via PM here, or DM on Discord. I have a large surplus of breedables + some other stuff

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
LF: Two NA Tornadus/Thundurus codes, and any Dive Ball Tirtouga

FT: Ask via PM here, or DM on Discord. I have a large surplus of breedables + some other stuff
I can pass you a female HA Dive Ball Tirtouga for free. It also comes with an Adamant nature and 4 egg moves: Iron Defense, Knock Off, Water Pulse and Whirlpool. The only missing IV stat is the Defense one, but I'm sure that you can iron that out with some breeding. You can message me on Discord later whenever you're available.

While you are allowed to bump your messages, you are only allowed to do so once per page.

Reactions: Xen
Anyone able to help with an ev spread for a Jolly Syncro Alakazam please? Need it for my "Heavy HA Beldum capture project" and I have no idea where to start or what the best item to use would be.

Anyone able to help with an ev spread for a Jolly Syncro Alakazam please? Need it for my "Heavy HA Beldum capture project" and I have no idea where to start or what the best item to use would be.
What would be the purpose of your Alakazam besides providing the nature?
Do you have something else to Trick a Leppa Berry onto your target once you find it, like a Harvest Exeggutor with Skill Swap and Trick?
Are you going to use a Ghost-type to keep the target from killing itself?
What is your target exactly? Just any random Jolly HA Beldum or are you after specific IVs?

If the purpose of your Alakazam is to just stand around killing SOS'd Clear Body Beldum with active Jolly Synchronize while taking repeated Take Downs and waiting for a Light Metal Beldum to show up, you'd probably want to just maximize the physical bulk or use a bulkier Synchronizer to begin with.

Ok guys, I have two pokemon im looking to get my hands on: Sassy Shuckle with Sturdy and Gale Wings Talonflame with Adamant. IVs/Gender do not matter

. I have some breedjects im willing to trade:
Adamant, Sheer Force Totodile with Dragon Dance and Crunch,
Adamant Immunity Gligar,
Jolly Clear Body Beldum,
Modest Solar Power Charmander,
Adamant Lightning Rod Cubone with Belly Drum,
Jolly Superluck Absol,
Impish Regenerator Mareanie,
Timid Snow Cloak Alolan Vulpix with Moonblast, Extrasensory, Freeze Dry and Encore,
and a Timid Justified Lucario.

All the pokes i am offering have at least 2 perfect IVs. I need these trades in Pokemon Sun. Shoot me a message if youre willing to trade, and thanks!

(Also: Side Note. I'm also looking for Synchronize pokemon with popular natures like Adamant, Timid, Sassy, etc. Same pokemon for trade for these)

Got extra target genie codes for grabs if someone wants to save a trip to target. First come first serve. sorry guys all gone :-)
Ok guys, I have two pokemon im looking to get my hands on: Sassy Shuckle with Sturdy and Gale Wings Talonflame with Adamant. IVs/Gender do not matter

Adamant Immunity Gligar,
Jolly Clear Body Beldum,
Jolly Superluck Absol,
Timid Snow Cloak Alolan Vulpix with Moonblast, Extrasensory, Freeze Dry and Encore,

All the pokes i am offering have at least 2 perfect IVs. I need these trades in Pokemon Sun. Shoot me a message if youre willing to trade, and thanks!

(Also: Side Note. I'm also looking for Synchronize pokemon with popular natures like Adamant, Timid, Sassy, etc. Same pokemon for trade for these)
I have your talonflame. Ide give it for free but I could use one of those vulpix.

Edit: I WILL have your flame in a few minutes... I'm not sure this one came from so ima just breed it

Edit again: why don't I have luck like this when breeding for MYSELF? I got a of 1 adamant gale wings fletchinder with 4 good IVs for you.

Last edited:

Adamant Immunity Gligar,
Jolly Clear Body Beldum,
Jolly Superluck Absol,

I can breed you the Shuckle you're looking for.
I also have a Jolly and a Modest synchronize I can spare if you need those.

I'm interested in one of your immunity Gligar.

What would be the purpose of your Alakazam besides providing the nature?
Do you have something else to Trick a Leppa Berry onto your target once you find it, like a Harvest Exeggutor with Skill Swap and Trick?
Are you going to use a Ghost-type to keep the target from killing itself?
What is your target exactly? Just any random Jolly HA Beldum or are you after specific IVs?

If the purpose of your Alakazam is to just stand around killing SOS'd Clear Body Beldum with active Jolly Synchronize while taking repeated Take Downs and waiting for a Light Metal Beldum to show up, you'd probably want to just maximize the physical bulk or use a bulkier Synchronizer to begin with.
Hmm, good questions; currently the answer is just nature due to the low catch rate with Heavy Ball but now that you mention iv checking as well I'm wondering if any of the other team members could fulfill that role with the aim of at least getting the speed iv?

Current plan is Syncro Alakazam up front to Skill Swap then then Gourgeist for Trick or Treat and Bestow before a quick switch into Decidueye for Foresight and False Swipe on the anchor mon with Worry Seed & KO move for the new Beldums coming in. The other team member is currently Harvest Trevenant with Trick and Skill Swap but I'm slightly stuck on the last two team members (suggestions welcome) as ideally I'd like a Ghost type status inducer but an additional Decidueye and Trevenant have proven useful in my last attempts at this.

Adamant Immunity Gligar,
Jolly Clear Body Beldum,
Jolly Superluck Absol,

I have Sassy, Adamant and Timid Abras available. I only want the Mareanie and Lucario; I'll give the 3rd Abra for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)