Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pilica12

Buriallusion: Phantomic Killer in Night Mist
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Is pink Shellos legal in a loveball in USUM?

If it is, I'd like to trade one for a breeding project.
I might be mis-remembering the process but male blue Shellos is obtainable in Love Ball, and I believe breeding with female pink Shellos should allow you to get a pink one with Love Ball. In any case, though, it is legal.

I should have the Gastrodon from the FBGA a few months back that you can have for that.

I'm back to pokemon after quite a lengthy hiatus, just completed Ultra Sun and I have nothing of worth anything anyone can throw my way would be greatly appreciated.
Specifically wanting a HA Ultra/Dusk ball Scraggy :)

Does anyone have a modest shellos ( preferably East Sea ) with the moves: Fissure, Clear Smog, Mirror Coat, and Curse? I can offer a several spitbacks with apricornballs and egg moves.

Anyone has a Tepig with the egg moves Yawn, Burn Up and Endeavor?
I can trade a ton of breedjects for it.

Edit: Got one.

Last edited:
can someone help me clone a Pokémon? I j need the original Pokémon back and 2 copies, you can copy as many as you want for yourself

Last edited:
LF: Curse Scizor (fb giveaway)
FT: Some breedjects, unfortunately nothing too special though. Maybe we can arrange something in pm?
Thanks!

Last edited:
Hello! First time posting.

I’m looking for Diancie, Mew, or a Marshadow. Natures don’t matter to me.

Will trade a shiny shirfty or shaymin

pilica12

Buriallusion: Phantomic Killer in Night Mist
This is my first time in this section so tell me if I do so something wrong, but
I'm looking for an HA Alolan Sandshrew and an Adamant Ditto (I'd like to know their level too). I can offer the following spitbacks:
  • Contrary Snivy
  • Rough Skin Gible
  • Anticipation Eevee
  • Magic Guard Abra
  • Damp Mudkip
  • Gale Wings Fletchling
  • Speed Boost Torchic
Eisen's Dito Giveaway (https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/eisens-breeding-ready-ditto-army.3582552/) has an Adamant Ditto that you may request for free. Just ensure you follow the rules!

I might have an HA Alolan Sandslash/shrew somewhere, I'll let you know when I get back home.

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
Anyone here have the Curse Scizor from the Facebook giveaway? Mine got sniped unfortunately. :(
LF: Scizor from Smogon GA & PAL Groudon/Kyogre code(s)
FT: Breedables (able to RNG any of those) (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10woeX4SBdI0HUDyg8vzmcB4d1HeY3lEunkkAWOAg0aY/edit?usp=sharing) & Events
LF: Curse Scizor (fb giveaway)
FT: Some breedjects, unfortunately nothing too special though. Maybe we can arrange something in pm?
Thanks!
I’ll be happy to trade you my Scizor for free. Deposit something on the GTS asking for a level 100 Scizor and I’ll send it :-)

Last edited:

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Looking for someone who is willing to do some EV training for me. Have up to 12 Pokémon ready to be trained.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)