Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF for some specific events :
1.Alder's Volcarona
2.Lance's Dragonite
3.Ghetsis' Hydreigon
4.Carlita's shiny Hydreigon

CMT for those. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
LF for some specific events :
1.Alder's Volcarona
2.Lance's Dragonite
3.Ghetsis' Hydreigon
4.Carlita's shiny Hydreigon

CMT for those. Thanks in advance.
I think i have a Modest Lance's Dragonite still in gen 6. I soft resetted it myself . I will have to check it's IVs though

LF:
Someone to do trade evolutions in Let's Go (including A-Graveler). I have all of them ready to trade. You can keep everything except the Haunter I send.
LG Pikachu exclusives (Oddish, Sandshrew, A-Sandshrew, Growlithe, Grimer, Mankey)
4+ 31 IV Adamant/Jolly Scyther with 31 in Speed and Attack

Also I have an extra shiny Staryu in LGPE, Timid 31/31/x/x/31/31 for trade, for a similar shiny 4IV good nature useful mon (no Pidgey/Rattatas/ect please)

Last edited:
Anyone has a female Lileep in Dive ball in gen6?
Suction Cups is fine.

Edit: Also looking for an Aipom in an Heavy or Fast ball and a Love ball Meditite (gen6).

Last edited:
Looking for a dive ball Swampert line and sport ball Beedrill line spitbacks.
I can offer spitbacks or flawless Pokémon in return.

Last edited:
So now that adamant melmetal is legitimately possible thanks to double candy week I am looking for a legitimate adamant one in let's go (IVs and level are of no matter because I can level and BC it)
GO is crap on my devices so I really appreciate any help that I can get and I can hunt down a certain mon in Pikachu and train it up for a certain moveset, then get it to level 100 and BC it in exchange. (if I come across a shiny of the species when hunting it I am willing to let you have that)

So now that adamant melmetal is legitimately possible thanks to double candy week I am looking for a legitimate adamant one in let's go (IVs and level are of no matter because I can level and BC it)
GO is crap on my devices so I really appreciate any help that I can get and I can hunt down a certain mon in Pikachu and train it up for a certain moveset, then get it to level 100 and BC it in exchange. (if I come across a shiny of the species when hunting it I am willing to let you have that)
I got a 98% IV Meltan in GO last week - the resulting IVs will be 31/29/31/29/31/31 once i transfer and SR it in my Lets Go game. Going for an adamant nature on Tapu Koko Loko 's advice.

Unfortunately I'm only on about 200 Meltan Candy so have a way to go in that regard. Was considering a giveaway if i'm not too busy, since i am able to clone on the Switch as well. Undecided at the moment - other games have my attention currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)