Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a Naive Marshadow I can use for the Ultra No Holds Barred? I have the ability to clone myself a copy if that works for someone?

Why use naive nature on mixed Blaziken sets? Physical Blaziken almost always goes adamant, and mixed is special for the most part, wouldn't Rash be a better nature then? Naive gives more speed initially, but before speed boost kicks in blaziken is pretty slow anyway and it lacks move that boosts its special attack so why isn't raw power that rash gives better?

Why use naive nature on mixed Blaziken sets? Physical Blaziken almost always goes adamant, and mixed is special for the most part, wouldn't Rash be a better nature then? Naive gives more speed initially, but before speed boost kicks in blaziken is pretty slow anyway and it lacks move that boosts its special attack so why isn't raw power that rash gives better?
I assume it's because even at +1 Blaziken can't outspeed certain Scarf Users, but Mega Blaziken can

pilica12

Buriallusion: Phantomic Killer in Night Mist
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Pretty much precisely as Tapu Koko Loko said, because mixed Blaziken sets tend to not run the Mega Stone at all, and that reduced base speed can hurt its chances of outspeeding things at +1.

Hi all ^^
I'm still looking for this event japanese shiny Diancie. I'll trade 2 of these events for the shiny Diancie event. Please let me know if anyone wants to trade or knows someone who has the event, whom I might contact. Thank you.
1526111143615.png

ITA - Gigas OT: ESTEU09 (Bashful)
KOR - Deoxys OT: (korean letters) (Lax)
Arceus OT: TRU (Mild)
JPN - Manaphy OT: NZ (Impish)

What ball should I catch Regirock in? I was thinking about Repeat Ball but I am not really sure.
also does anyone know if something special happens if you go to a wormhole that has guaranteed legendaries but you have caught them all in that colored wormhole?

Besides that, my wants from page 87 still stand

What ball should I catch Regirock in? I was thinking about Repeat Ball but I am not really sure.
also does anyone know if something special happens if you go to a wormhole that has guaranteed legendaries but you have caught them all in that colored wormhole?

1526205173392.png
Level ball is probably the closest thing there is to Regirock's brown

You get a maximum 36% chance of landing a shiny in those, but nothing else special happens.

I'm looking for a kind individual that would be willing to sr codes (raikou/entei, palkia/dialga, and yveltal/xerneas) for me (only nature) on NA Ultra Moon.

Thanks in advance!

Could someone please trade me a sneasel. Preferably with a razor claw. It's my favorite Pokemon and I want to use it in my playthrough. I don't have much but I can trade a Kadabra so you can get Alakazam!

pilica12

Buriallusion: Phantomic Killer in Night Mist
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Could someone please trade me a sneasel. Preferably with a razor claw. It's my favorite Pokemon and I want to use it in my playthrough. I don't have much but I can trade a Kadabra so you can get Alakazam!
I can pass you one for free later today.

(Retroactive edit: So, I ended up not getting any X/Y codes despite my hopes, and I'm afraid that next time I'm free, they will likely be out; therefore, looking for two PAL Xerneas/Yveltal codes. Will offer anything in my thread, as well as RNG'd copies of the respective legendary once I have RNG'd them.)

Last edited:

(Retroactive edit: So, I ended up not getting any X/Y codes despite my hopes, and I'm afraid that next time I'm free, they will likely be out; therefore, looking for two PAL Xerneas/Yveltal codes. Will offer anything in my thread, as well as RNG'd copies of the respective legendary once I have RNG'd them.)
I have a 6IV Naive Yveltal from the Legends 2018 event if you want a copy?

I actually found a trade on showdown yesterday. But I appreciate the offer!

Looking for HA Crabrawler, Love Littleo and Love Wishiwashi.

Currently breeding Heal HA super size Pumpkaboo or could breed anything from my trade sheet (link in signature) in exchange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)