Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering, if i were to give a timd ultra necrozma a hidden power, which would be the best one to go for? I like to give HPs to all my special attackers, even if they don't need them as I want to have the type coverage and i can just hyper train 30 ivs? I was thinking Ice or ground but I am not actually sure if those are the best.

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I was wondering, if i were to give a timd ultra necrozma a hidden power, which would be the best one to go for? I like to give HPs to all my special attackers, even if they don't need them as I want to have the type coverage and i can just hyper train 30 ivs? I was thinking Ice or ground but I am not actually sure if those are the best.
Well, knowing it's Psychic/Dragon, think of Latios/Latias, I believe Ice or Fire were their preferred choice of Hidden Power =) But if I had to choose it would be Fire.

Reasoning: Ice beats what? (Ground, Dragon, Grass, Flying) Draco Meteor already beats other dragons and hits those other types hard enough as it is! HP Fire would beat ice types that threaten it, steel types that would otherwise wall it completely, bug types (especially Scizor), you get the idea lol =)

Well, knowing it's Psychic/Dragon, think of Latios/Latias, I believe Ice or Fire were their preferred choice of Hidden Power =) But if I had to choose it would be Fire.

Reasoning: Ice beats what? (Ground, Dragon, Grass, Flying) Draco Meteor already beats other dragons and hits those other types hard enough as it is! HP Fire would beat ice types that threaten it, steel types that would otherwise wall it completely, bug types (especially Scizor), you get the idea lol =)
it gets heat wave though, so it already has a fire attack.

EDIT: it also gets earth power and signal beam, so ground and bug are also out. so i am thinking ice might be best for the X4 weakness a lot of pokemon have.

Oathkeeper

is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
it gets heat wave though, so it already has a fire attack.

EDIT: it also gets earth power and signal beam, so ground and bug are also out. so i am thinking ice might be best for the X4 weakness a lot of pokemon have.
Then yes, HP Ice would be my choice!

Karmaloop3

formerly Jim Bailey
Needing to transfer some 1 off and rare items from my Moon to my Ultra Sun game. It's a bit much, as I've got 18 pokes with items attached to them. Let me know if you can help.

EDIT: Easiest way to get those garbage Pokes that doesn't cost you much is to breed Magikarp. Their eggs hatch really, really quickly with Flame Body or Magma Armor.

Oathkeeper

LF: Any Male Torchic, Combusken, or Blaziken in a Fast Ball. Gender and Ball are all that matter to me here. Everything else can be crap. Thanks in advance!

Hello! Looking for a Volcanion

I have the following Perfect IVs babies :
- Timid Alolan Vulpix (Moon Ball)
- Timid Intimidation Growlithe (EM : Aurora / Burn Up)
- Adamant Intimidation Sandile
- Jolly Sand Veil Griknot (Beast Ball)
- Bold Hydratation Wingull
- Timid Pikachu (EM : Encore / Fake Out)
- Modest Oblivious Feebas
- Adamant Alolan Sandshrew

Also got some shinies :
- Tsareena (Lvl 76 / Name : Violette / Dive Ball)
- Alolan Meowth (Lvl 8 / Dive Ball)
- Happiny (Lvl 6 / Love Ball)

PM me if interested.

Hello everyone, I'm looking for HA Love Ball Mudkip and HA Moon Ball Electrike.

I can offer one of the following Pokemon:
Moon Ball: Mimikyu, HA Froakie, Cyndaquil, Numel, HA Charmander, Zorua, HA Cubone
Love Ball: HA Fennekin, Salandit
Level Ball: HA Cyndaquil, HA Tepig
Lure Ball: Dewpider, HA Oshawott, HA Squirtle
Friend Ball: Treecko, Larvitar, HA Bulbasaur
Fast Ball: Own Tempo Rockruff, Grubbin, Houndour, HA Chimchar, HA Torchic, HA Goomy
Dive Ball: Mudkip, Piplup
DBHA: Treecko, Porygon

Let me know if you have one and what you would like in return.

A few open questions:

-Suggestions for a non-Adamant Solgaleo set? (excluding Jolly Z-Splash but including sets that'd work better as adamant anyway)
-Any interesting Lunala sets that don't follow the max SpAtk + max Speed pattern?
-Suggestions for a Magearna set? (Something that's not 3 Attacks + Shift Gear + Z crystal)
-Suggestions for Dusk Wings Necrozma? Timid for Ultra Mega Chicken, or some other nature to use Dusk Wings as-is.

Looking for a Timid Eternal Flower Floette. I know it’s never been officially released but I’m fine with a hack or however it’s obtained (if at all possible), as long as my file remains uncorrupted.

Thank you all :)

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Isn’t there like an actual Hackmons format and moveset suggestions ?

And I’m not seeking for competitive play just for in game use.
The hackmons format is meant to be played purely on the Pokemon Showdown simulator.

Looking for hacks is bad because if people are caught trading/battling using hacked Pokemon, they could risk having their game/system/PGL account banned, and looking for hacks would encourage other people trading hacks as well. And that's just not the sort of community Smogon aims to be. If you want to trade/trade for hacks, I recommend you go elsewhere.

Looking for a mudkip and torchic in premier ball. Careful or adamant nature prefered for mudkip, adamant for torchic, but can breed in the right nature. Ability doesn't matter. IV's would be great but again, i can breed them in if i need to.

If the right nature + IV's, i can trade them for perfect (the right 5) IV's:
Drilbur, Beldum, Dratini, Ghastly, Slowpoke, Sneasel or Bulbasaur.

If not, i can trade them for spitbacks with (the right) 4 perfect IV's:
Heracross, Gible, Belbum, Larvesta, Sneasel, Skarmory, Scyther, Dratini, Drilbur, Cleffa, Rotom or Charmander.

(For more info on natures/balls, just PM me.)

Last edited:

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
Looking for a (female obviously) mudkip and torchic in premier ball. Careful or adamant nature prefered for mudkip, adamant for torchic, but can breed in the right nature. Ability doesn't matter. IV's would be great but again, i can breed them in if i need to.
I don't think you knew this, but in Gen 7 Pokeballs can be passed down by ether gender. It's grantee with Ditto regardless of gender and a 50/50 chance for ether parent if both are the same species. (Example, a Dive Ball Mudkip and a Beast Ball Mudkip will make eggs that have a Beast Ball or Dive Ball, But a Mudkip and a Swampert will always pass down the Females ball.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)