Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atk: Yungoos and Pikipek in daytime on Route 1 (combined 40% encounter) or Spinarak, Pikipek and Rattata-A at night on Route 1 (combined 60% encounter) or Lillipup and Mudbray on Paniola Ranch (combined 60% encounter).

Spe: I used to use Cutiefly in Melemele Meadow (30% encounter) but that's now 20% in USUM. Much easier from the outset would be to just step outside to Route 3 - Cutiefly and Spearow for a 60% combined encounter in SMUSUM (now I feel stupid as hell). Also the scripted flying encounters on the rocky area in Route 3 yields 70% for Spearow. (Edit: Verdant Cavern offers 100% encounter for Speed EVs - Noibat, Zubat and Diglett-A. Thanks to Detective Barricade for bringing that up)

There are probably other, equally valid locations, but I hope this may be of help.
Thank you very much! Just a tiny correction, Rattata-A is 1 Speed , not 1 Attack. Also, Yungoos is 100% in Verdant Cavern's ambushes in Sun and Ultra Sun, just as Rattata-A is 100% in Moon and Ultra Moon (Rattata-A is less bothersome than the others)

Can anyone trade/trade back me these Pokémon for dex completion for Ultra Moon? (I'm avoiding breeding and some story progess so I could shiny RNG)

Huntail
Gorebyss
Feebas
Type: Null
Poipole and Naganadel
Forretress
Porygon2
Houndour
Sandile
Vanillite
Aipom
Druddigon
Lickitung
Cosmog
Stakataka
Blacephalon

Does anybody have a salamacite to trade as I've not got far enough in my playthrough but entered for the WiFi tournament this weekend! :/

Last edited:

pilica12

Buriallusion: Phantomic Killer in Night Mist
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Thank you very much! Just a tiny correction, Rattata-A is 1 Speed , not 1 Attack. Also, Yungoos is 100% in Verdant Cavern's ambushes in Sun and Ultra Sun, just as Rattata-A is 100% in Moon and Ultra Moon (Rattata-A is less bothersome than the others)
Thanks for that, I've amended the post and changed it.

Woooooo, hooray for Iberian Peninsula collaboration!
:)
Thanks a lot! I've bred that spitback in my Alpha Sapphire. Feel free to breed if you want.

Edit: Anyone has a Lure ball Bulbasaur, Level/Fast ball Chikorita, Love ball Gothita or Love ball Red Core Minior?

Edit2: Manictric , I can breed you a Timid Moon ball Electrike if you want.

Last edited:
Would anyone be willing to trade me a copy of the Smogon giveaway Ho-Oh? I tried to get one in all four waves but guess I had poor luck!

Looking for spitbacks with at least 4 perfect IV's!

Willing to share Festival Plaza's Treasure Hunts (3 stars and 5 stars) or Pokemon House (5 stars).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)