Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe a long shot but has someone happen to have a japanese happy hour greninja hp fire? PM/VM if you have one and willing to trade (it can be injected i take it)

I'm down to the final two Pokemon for my USUM Pokedex and one of them is Mismagius. Unfortunately I've already used my Dusk Stone and am unable to collect another one. Does anyone have a Dusk Stone or Mismagius to trade for my Pokedex entry?

I'm down to the final two Pokemon for my USUM Pokedex and one of them is Mismagius. Unfortunately I've already used my Dusk Stone and am unable to collect another one. Does anyone have a Dusk Stone or Mismagius to trade for my Pokedex entry?
Are you unable to get one in the poke pelago? Either way, I think I've got one, I'll check on my lunch and get back to you unless someone else beats me to it.

Are you unable to get one in the poke pelago? Either way, I think I've got one, I'll check on my lunch and get back to you unless someone else beats me to it.
I've tried the Pelago but I've been unable to get one so far. I'd greatly appreciate it if you could find me one, thanks in advance!

Hey guys! I just beated the elite 4 on my ultra sun for the first time (I know ultra slow start for me lol, I bought it since day 1) and I'm on the part where you are gifted a Type: Null but I've been looking for a good moveset for it, but had no luck :( it seems its not a very good mon for competitive right? anyway can some one recomend me a moveset for it? I went for adamant nature to use the eviolite set

Also im looking for a Stakataka Lonely, preff untouched and with no IV's on special attack I can offer for it a Blacephalon when I catch it so you can ask for the nature you need

thx in advance!

Last edited:
Hey guys! I just beated the elite 4 on my ultra sun for the first time (I know ultra slow start for me lol, I bought it since day 1) and I'm on the part where you are gifted a Type: Null but I've been looking for a good moveset for it, but had no luck :( it seems its not a very good mon for competitive right? anyway can some one recomend me a moveset for it? I went for adamant nature to use the eviolite set

Also im looking for a Stakataka Lonely, preff untouched and with no IV's on special attack I can offer for it a Blacephalon when I catch it so you can ask for the nature you need

thx in advance!
Try here

Is a preferable Hidden Power type (presumably Electric or Fire) critical for Calm Suicune? Most likely to be used in VGC.
It is far from critical, but with Hyper Training there is no real downside to having a potentially useful Hidden Power type.

Pretty much everything that you'd use those Hidden Powers against is either deadly afraid of Scald burns and would like to avoid switchins as much as possible or can easily get stalled to death by Substitute/Rest + Pressure.

Opposing Grass-types that aren't afraid of Scald get hit harder by Ice Beam anyway. Other Water-types lose to PP stall if Suicune has a way to avoid or heal status moves like Substitute or Rest.

Suicune has four moveslots to fill with Scald or Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Icy Wind, Calm Mind, Mirror Coat, Substitute, Protect, Tailwind, Roar, Toxic, Rest, Sleep Talk, Sheer Cold or even Snarl. No matter which metagame you play, there won't be room for Hidden Power.

Also, Calm Suicune sounds like a nature for support builds. There certainly won't be room for Hidden Power on those.

Last edited:
Insightful as ever. Thank you for your input. I have to say however that I don’t regard hyper training highly at all. For me, as a player, it removes one of the biggest, fun (to an extent) challenge to try and get the best Pokemon (the point of the game in the first place).

I’m not ignorant of course, I understand why the game should be more accessible, to expand the player base to include those who don’t and can’t want to turn their game off as many times as they can handle.

In summary my view is, while I don’t value it I’m sure as hell not going to put myself at an immediate disadvantage in battle because my Pokemon’s speed IV is lower, due to spending time getting the Hidden Power I want.

No more soapbox. Probably not the right place for it anyway. To keep on topic, I agree Tapu Koko Loko, HP Fire is a huge pain on anything with 3 guaranteed IVs at 31, but the reward is worth it, imo.

Insightful as ever. Thank you for your input. I have to say however that I don’t regard hyper training highly at all. For me, as a player, it removes one of the biggest, fun (to an extent) challenge to try and get the best Pokemon (the point of the game in the first place).

I’m not ignorant of course, I understand why the game should be more accessible, to expand the player base to include those who don’t and can’t want to turn their game off as many times as they can handle.

In summary my view is, while I don’t value it I’m sure as hell not going to put myself at an immediate disadvantage in battle because my Pokemon’s speed IV is lower, due to spending time getting the Hidden Power I want.

No more soapbox. Probably not the right place for it anyway. To keep on topic, I agree Tapu Koko Loko, HP Fire is a huge pain on anything with 3 guaranteed IVs at 31, but the reward is worth it, imo.
It's worth for some mons, I just think VGC Suicune isn't one of them, so it isn't worth spending time SR'ing for it when you could be SR'ng for it for the many, many, many Tapu Koko/Lele/Fini sets that actually can make use of it.

Seriously Game Freak, just let every single mon learn Icy Wind, Shock Wave, Mud Shot, Ancient Power and Incinerate, please. I can't take it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)