Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys! I'm about to complete my ultra sun pokedex and I wonder if anyone can help me to evolve 4 pokemon that require trading?

I also need some ultra beasts and a few legendaries registered, I would like to shiny hunt for them once I get the shiny charm
if someone can help me to register them on my pokedex, I'll give em back right away

here is what I need registered:
Poipole
Naganadel
Blacephalon
Necrosma

Tapu Bulu
Tapu Fini
Cosmog
Cosmoen

THX

Last edited:
Hey guys! I'm about to complete my ultra sun pokedex and I wonder if anyone can help me to evolve 4 pokemon that require trading?
I also need some ultra beasts and a few legendaries registered, I would like to shiny hunt for them once I get the shiny charm
if someone can help me to register them on my pokedex, I'll give em back right away
I can help you with that. PM me.

I recently got my hands on the recent Lugia event. Now that it is out, I definitely want to abuse the heck out of Hurricane. So I've come up with a couple sets for Lugia

Singles

Rain Special Attacker
Modest nature
252 SpA 252 Spd
Multiscale
Life Orb/Waterium Z
Moves: Hurricane, Thunder, Rain Dance/Ice Beam/Hydro Pump, Roost/Giga Drain/Earth Power

Mixed Rain Attacker
Naive/Hasty nature
4 SpA 252 ATK 252 Spd
Multiscale
Moves: Hurricane, Thunder, Earthquake/Dragon Tail, Roost

These are just a few that come to mind atm, only for single though. What do you guys think?

I recently got my hands on the recent Lugia event. Now that it is out, I definitely want to abuse the heck out of Hurricane. So I've come up with a couple sets for Lugia

Singles

Rain Special Attacker
Modest nature
252 SpA 252 Spd
Multiscale
Life Orb/Waterium Z
Moves: Hurricane, Thunder, Rain Dance/Ice Beam/Hydro Pump, Roost/Giga Drain/Earth Power

Mixed Rain Attacker
Naive/Hasty nature
4 SpA 252 ATK 252 Spd
Multiscale
Moves: Hurricane, Thunder, Earthquake/Dragon Tail, Roost

These are just a few that come to mind atm, only for single though. What do you guys think?
Sadly, offensive Lugia is a complete and utter meme.
Base 90 Special Attack won't scare anything. Especially not in an environment where these kinds of legendaries are legal.
Life Orb counteracts Multiscale, the one exceptional thing your Lugia has going for it.

IF, and this is a big if, you are really set on making an offensive Lugia work then your best bet would be to build a Calm Mind moveset that can actually play to Lugia's main strength, its ridiculous staying power. Though at that point you'd have to ask yourself why you aren't using Aeroblast over Hurricane in the first place...

Sadly, offensive Lugia is a complete and utter meme.
Base 90 Special Attack won't scare anything. Especially not in an environment where these kinds of legendaries are legal.
Life Orb counteracts Multiscale, the one exceptional thing your Lugia has going for it.

IF, and this is a big if, you are really set on making an offensive Lugia work then your best bet would be to build a Calm Mind moveset that can actually play to Lugia's main strength, its ridiculous staying power. Though at that point you'd have to ask yourself why you aren't using Aeroblast over Hurricane in the first place...
I've been toying with the idea of using Lugia in a Weather team. With the inclusion of Hurricane, i wanted to use Lugia in a Rain team. Now that you mention it, Life Orb does go against Lugia's Multiscale.

So i guess i could revise one moveset as:
Hurricane
Thunder
Calm Mind
Roost

Aside from Leftovers or berries like Sitris berry, I'm not sure what other items would work well for Lugia.

I've been toying with the idea of using Lugia in a Weather team. With the inclusion of Hurricane, i wanted to use Lugia in a Rain team. Now that you mention it, Life Orb does go against Lugia's Multiscale.

So i guess i could revise one moveset as:
Hurricane
Thunder
Calm Mind
Roost

Aside from Leftovers or berries like Sitris berry, I'm not sure what other items would work well for Lugia.
Leftovers would definitely be the item for something like this.
The main problem here would be that both of your offensive moves heavily rely on rain being active and Lugia has no way to start it.
Boosting with Calm Mind takes turns and rain will run out by the time you are ready to attack with a boosted Lugia.
Especially in Singles where you can't partner Lugia with something that provides the rain next to it.

The other problem is that Flying + Electric is mediocre offensive coverage at best.
Hurricane is the powerful STAB, okay. 70% accuracy is horrible and Aeroblast would most likely be better here, but you want to use it so it is what it is.
Thunder doesn't really do anything for you though besides give you style points for running it with rain. Boosted Hurricane should be sufficient against most Flying- and Water-types, which aren't the biggest threats to Lugia anyway.
Electric-types on the other hand resist both of your attacks and can hit you for serious damage with their STABs.
Replace Thunder with something that works outside of the rain and at least does decent damage against Electric-types imo.

All of this is completely from a just for fun perspective. From a competitive standpoint, none of this is ideal.

Leftovers would definitely be the item for something like this.
The main problem here would be that both of your offensive moves heavily rely on rain being active and Lugia has no way to start it.
Boosting with Calm Mind takes turns and rain will run out by the time you are ready to attack with a boosted Lugia.
Especially in Singles where you can't partner Lugia with something that provides the rain next to it.

The other problem is that Flying + Electric is mediocre offensive coverage at best.
Hurricane is the powerful STAB, okay. 70% accuracy is horrible and Aeroblast would most likely be better here, but you want to use it so it is what it is.
Thunder doesn't really do anything for you though besides give you style points for running it with rain. Boosted Hurricane should be sufficient against most Flying- and Water-types, which aren't the biggest threats to Lugia anyway.
Electric-types on the other hand resist both of your attacks and can hit you for serious damage with their STABs.
Replace Thunder with something that works outside of the rain and at least does decent damage against Electric-types imo.

All of this is completely from a just for fun perspective. From a competitive standpoint, none of this is ideal.
I've got more "ideal" Lugia sets so I'm not worried.

To replace thunder, I'm thinking maybe Earth Power.

Earth Power hits the Rock-, Steel- and Electric-types that resist Hurricane.
No idea how that would work out in practice, but it sounds good in theory.
I'm gonna test it out some. I'll check out another version of the moveset but with Aeroblast instead of Hurricane. If not Calm Mind ill probably use whirlwind/psyshock, or Dragon Tail if mixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)