Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a post up on /r/pokemontrades about this and it's saying that that reddit's mods don't know who's running it and to be careful about entering passwords etc.
I've caught that on Reddit but since the 'Check mods are also mods here I thought I could find some more info.

Hey everyone, I need a sos chaining exeggutor with harvest, bestow, skill swap, and a leppa berry. I have a shiny Minior up for trade. Please help
Would a Harvest, Trick, Skill Swap Phantump work?

Looking for a friend ball bagon. Preferably naive nature.. I have a shiny hexaflawless egg spread coming up soon, so I appreciate the help :)

Anyone has a female HA Lileep in a Premier, Luxury, Repeat or Dive ball and a female Safari ball Phanpy in gen 6 ? I can offer tons of breedjects. Also looking for UM/Moon exclusive Fortune tents and clothes.

mertyville , if it helps, i can give you a spitback of a Jolly HA Krabby with the egg moves you want. It comes in a Premier ball though.

pilica12

Buriallusion: Phantomic Killer in Night Mist
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
At this stage, it's obviously rather late, but I figured I might try one last time before the time the codes expire: does anyone have one extra PAL code for the Dialga/Palkia event? Anything on my thread is on offer in exchange, as well the RNG'd legendary when it is ready.

At this stage, it's obviously rather late, but I figured I might try one last time before the time the codes expire: does anyone have one extra PAL code for the Dialga/Palkia event? Anything on my thread is on offer in exchange, as well the RNG'd legendary when it is ready.
I’ve got two I don’t need - PM me later to remind me

Does anyone have an Overcoat Burmy, or a sand force hipopotas?

I'm also looking for overcoat shelmet and no guard karrablast if anyone has one of those

Moderator edit: Consolidating these posts into one, more easily manageable post.

Last edited:
I don't know if it's the better place to ask for it but here we go, Does anyone have a Friend Safari with a ditto?
If you're specifically after a Ditto Friend Safari, pika pal has one IIRC. Otherwise, there should be a number of people here willing to give you nearly any Ditto you'd like for breeding, both in gen 6 and 7, if you're fine with clones.

Would anyone here have a Dream Ball Slugma or its evolution? I ask this knowing it's probably a rare sight nowadays; but, if anyone has one and is willing to trade, that would be helpful.

If not, I could always go for Love Ball Shiny Magcargo :v

EDIT: I've received the Slugma through SamJo.

Last edited:
Would anyone be willing to help me out with my pokedex (entries only)? I mostly need the Ub's, trade evolutions as well as a few others. Any help is appreciated!

Would anyone be willing to help me out with my pokedex (entries only)? I mostly need the Ub's, trade evolutions as well as a few others. Any help is appreciated!
I can help with some what do you need

i need the magmar and electabuzz lines so

I think anyway

Can anyone trade me a magmortar and/or Electivire to complete my pokedex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)