Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF Moon Ball.

Willing to offer nearly any repeatably (on a single playthrough) obtainable item (may take a few minutes for me to prepare though). Open to hearing other requests.

Last edited:
Anyone has a female HA Lileep in a Premier, Luxury, Repeat or Dive ball and a female Love/Fast ball Caterpie in gen 6 ? I can offer tons of breedjects.
Also looking for UM/Moon exclusive Fortune tents/clothes.

Last edited:
Looking for a brother to help me out with some items in my USUM game. What I need is Lucarionite, Aggronite, Ability Capsule and Leftovers. Let me know if you're up for it! Cheers.

Last edited:
Anyone has a female HA Lileep in a Premier, Luxury, Repeat or Dive ball and a female Safari ball Phanpy in gen 6 ? I can offer tons of breedjects.
Also looking for a female Vanillite with 4 egg moves in gen 7 and UM/Moon exclusive Fortune tents/clothes.
Can I offer you a female Phanpy in a Safari Ball in gen 6, in exchange for a Beast Ball Golett/Golurk or a Moon Ball in gen 7?

Goletts can be found in Haina Desert as SOS partner in Ultra Sun, btw.

Can I offer you a female Phanpy in a Safari Ball in gen 6, in exchange for a Beast Ball Golett/Golurk or a Moon Ball in gen 7?

Goletts can be found in Haina Desert as SOS partner in Ultra Sun, btw.
That would be great. I caught an HA Beast ball Golett some time ago so, just let me know wich nature/ability you need and i'll breed you that.

That would be great. I caught an HA Beast ball Golett some time ago so, just let me know wich nature/ability you need and i'll breed you that.
A Brave nature with the Iron Fist ability would do, actually the hidden ability would be better. An IV of 0 in speed would help.

My friend code is: 1075-0798-0511. Tell me yours and I'll add you. Currently transferring the phanpy to gen 6.

EDIT: Sorry for editing the post this many times.

Last edited:
A Brave nature with the Iron Fist ability would do, actually the hidden ability would be better. No need to mind IV's. I intend to hyper train it.

My friend code is: 1075-0798-0511. Tell me yours and I'll add you. Currently transferring the phanpy to gen 6.
Mine is 1950-8149-3966 and my IGN is Sérgio in gen 6 and Cheila in gen 7. Give me about 15 minutes to breed one.
I don't have a Brave Ditto. Would Adamant be good?

dkl65 , if you're willing to wait, i can help you with that.

Last edited:
I play Pokemon Ultra Sun. I have a level 52 Cosmoem. I need someone who plays Pokemon Moon or Ultra Moon to evolve my Cosmoem into Lunala using a Rare Candy and trade it back. I can also evolve your Cosmoem into Solgaleo if you want. My details are in my signature. Please reply if you can help.

Mine is 1950-8149-3966 and my IGN is Sérgio in gen 6 and Cheila in gen 7. Give me about 15 minutes to breed one.
I don't have a Brave Ditto. Would Adamant be good?

dkl65 , if you're willing to wait, i can help you with that.
Adamant would be fine.

EDIT: I added you, but the system didn't recognise you. Did you enter my friend code correctly?

Last edited:
Wait sorry it's going to be badrat I reset my game cartridge sorry
Edit got sniped
Now i will do a squirtle

Last edited:
Guys this might be a stupid question, but how do I get back to Ultra Megalopolis? I rejected poipole so I could softreset it later, but I went back to the Altar of the moone, spoke with the ultra recon dudes and nothing, they dont open a ultra protal or offer me Poipole :(

BTW I have not caught any UBs or legendary mons on this save file yet

Guys this might be a stupid question, but how do I get back to Ultra Megalopolis? I rejected poipole so I could softreset it later, but I went back to the Altar of the moone, spoke with the ultra recon dudes and nothing, they dont open a ultra protal or offer me Poipole :(

I think you need to get Lunala / Solgaleo.

Press A at the Ultra Wormhole. You'll be given the option to go on the Ultra Warp Ride or return to Ultra Megalopolis. From here, you can speak to Dulse to receive the Poipole, or speak to Zossie to change whether you ride Solgaleo or Lunala through the Warp Ride (you don't need either in your party to use Ultra Warp Ride) or when you'd like to leave. (in Ultra Sun it'd be Soliera and Phyco respectfully)

Following interest in the Wind Lugia, I’ve been able to get my hands on a set of codes for the Scrap Manaphy, Meloetta and Hoopa. Unfortunately, they expire today.

I’ve pretty much managed to get a 31/0/31/30/31/30 Timid Manaphy, and I don’t have a Timid Hoopa yet so I’m pretty happy with those choices.

I’m stuck with what to do with Meloetta. I’ve got a Timid one, and a straight Modest Nautire seems a little uninventive. I’ve seen that Naive is high in the OU stats but I feel it’s lack of viability hurts it. Any recommendations for a Nature/HP combination?

Last edited:
Following interest in the Wind Lugia, I’ve been able to get my hands on a set of codes for the Scrap Manaphy, Meloetta and Hoopa. Unfortunately, they expire today.

I’ve pretty much managed to get a 31/0/31/30/31/30 Timid Manaphy, and I don’t have a Timid Hoopa yet so I’m pretty happy with those choices.

I’m stuck with what to do with Meloetta. I’ve got a Timid one, and a straight Modest Nautire seems a little uninventive. I’ve seen that Naive is high in the OU stats but I feel it’s lack of viability hurts it. Any recommendations for a Nature/HP combination?
Meloetta has access to a lot of useful secondary moves like energy ball , hyper voice , focus blast etc so hidden powers on it are rare to not used at all.
As far as nature goes Meloetta had a nice cleric support set back in gen6(dont know if it has any usage currently) with a calm/careful nature and moves Perish Song, Heal Bell, U-turn, Hyper Voice, Thunder Wave or Toxic in UnderUsed tier if I recall right.
Might as well try this if you find that it has some use still today :)

Timid + HP Ice would be the obvious, boring choice, since it learns T-bolt (or Charge Beam for the lulz), but IMO Hidden Power is a waste of Serene Grace.
A Naive nature would be the way to go for a Pirouette set (Relic Song + Close Combat + Return/Secret Power + Knock Off or an Elemental Punch or Zen Butt Zen Headbutt for the 40% flinch), but that's even less viable because GF refuses to play test their gimmick pokemon it's basically Mega Lopunny but worse ~80% of the time

Heh, with regular Meloetta being more or less a poor man's Mega Gardevoir and Piroetta a poor man's Mega Lopunny, plus the Secret Power + Zen Headbutt Piroetta set I just pulled out of my Zen Butt that is a poor man's Paraflincher; instead of events Meloetta should be distributed together with government Welfare checks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)