Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK so i'm trying to breed a shiny nidoran from my shiny ditto and nidoran(m) at daycare, i get male versions only.. the mother (ditto) pass its IVs to child, that is male only, so should i have more chances for shiny?

OK so i'm trying to breed a shiny nidoran from my shiny ditto and nidoran(m) at daycare, i get male versions only.. the mother (ditto) pass its IVs to child, that is male only, so should i have more chances for shiny?
Unless it's G2, the odds are the same. From G3 on shininess has nothing to do with IVs. You should try using the Masuda Method: breeding parents from different languages of origin greatly increases the odds (It varies from gen to gen, iirc it was x3 when it was implemented, currently x12 or x16, don't quote me on those numbers)

Does anyone have a spare moon stone? I really need one... I can give you an ability adapter, pp max or rare candy in exchange

Unless it's G2, the odds are the same. From G3 on shininess has nothing to do with IVs. You should try using the Masuda Method: breeding parents from different languages of origin greatly increases the odds (It varies from gen to gen, iirc it was x3 when it was implemented, currently x12 or x16, don't quote me on those numbers)
I'm pretty sure this is still Gen 2 he's talking about. (going off of the last time he was asking about it)

Okay just checking as I don't need it was for a trade that never happened
Anyone able to take this clone of an UT unproofed Kimia's Gardevoir off my hands
Feel free to do whatever with it as it is fully redistributeable
Just don't give em away like this (I am only offering as it is an extra copy of it that I don't need)
If nobody wants it I will just keep it for personal use

It's gen II :) i know about masuda method but i think it doesn't work on gen II games

Well good luck with your hatchathon
Update still looking for a good home for shiny event Kimia's Gardevoir
If nobody claims it by Thanksgiving day 12pm US central Time zone I will keep it
If you want it please claim it here and mention me as well as posting on my profile
If you do not do both I will not count it as being claimed

Well good luck with your hatchathon
Update still looking for a good home for shiny event Kimia's Gardevoir
If nobody claims it by Thanksgiving day 12pm US central Time zone I will keep it
If you want it please claim it here and mention me as well as posting on my profile
If you do not do both I will not count it as being claimed
I guess I’ll take then, if it’s still available. Thanks :)

UPDATE
Okay everyone the gardevoir has been claimed
Scythes I will add you when I get to my ds (in the bathroom) go to my profile and add me if you haven't already
Just remember don't give the Gardevoir to people for free, and to tell anyone you trade it to not to give it away for free
Also it might be a good idea to get it cloned before you let it in your party so you have an UT one that can stay in the PC (for people who want the event UT)

Last edited:
Enjoy and everyone keep an eye out for me here as I may come back with extra clones of event from trades that never happen, depending on the event, offering them as freebies with the same rules as I posted for gardevoir
Rarer events that I don't have any restrictions set by who I got it from will be dependant on promising to keep it NFT

Does anyone have spare VGC Modest Kyogre, Adamant Rayquaza, or battle ready Adamant Intimidate Incineroar I can use for the upcoming Ultra Sun tournament? Honestly, I'm mostly just interested in receiving the Shiny Tapu Lele event, but I do want to try and enter with my best foot forward.

I can offer a mix of high iv spitbacks and pre rng hidden power legendaries.

Last edited:
Does anyone have spare VGC Modest Kyogre, Adamant Rayquaza, or battle ready Adamant Intimidate Incineroar I can use for the upcoming Ultra Sun tournament? Honestly, I'm mostly just interested in receiving the Shiny Tapu Lele event, but I do want to try and enter with my best foot forward.

By any chance, do you have an event Regigigas from March with a good nature? I could get you a modest Kyogre. I still have an unused code that I kept in order to trade it with that Regigigas

You can get a Modest Kyogre here - https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/eisens-vgc-factory-2019-sun-edition.3605147/ and i can breed you an Adamant HA Litten if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)