Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I'm looking for a Spring form Hidden ability Deerling/Sawsbuck.

In exchange, I'm offering these aprimons:
Ponyta moon ball
Buneary love ball
Nidorans dream ball
Eevee level ball
Eevee moon ball
Eevee love ball
Mawile love ball
Squirtle lure ball
Ralts moon ball
Ralts dream ball
Ralts love ball
Trapinch fast ball
Gollet heavy ball
Golett moon ball
Bulbasaur friend ball
Bulbasaur dream ball
Porygon dream ball
Tentacool lure ball
Magikarp beast ball
Sandslash fast ball
Riolu moon ball
Larvitar friend ball
Cottonee love ball
Clefairy friend ball
Salandit beast ball

I can also breed you a 5 perfect IVs pokémon with your desired nature

Or I can get you a Ditto with your desired nature. I have Umbreons/Espeons of almost all natures, so it's easy for me to synchronise their nature onto wild pokémon. The Ditto will have random IVs though.

Or any other reasonable things

Hey guys. I have 3 Adamant Dream ball HA Klink that i don't need.
All 3 have an IV spread of 31/31/31/x/31/31. Just VM or PM me if anyone wants one.
I don't need anything in return.

Edit: I'm a bit bored so, if anyone has some breeding project suggestion, VM me.

Edit2: Can anyone catch me a female HA Drilbur/Excadrill in a Luxury ball in Gen 6? I need it to finish a project for a friend.

Last edited:
Hey guys, my trade partner fell through. Can someone please help me trade evolve some mons in pokemon lets go? Been trying to do this for days.

I am looking for competitive Pokemon (with smogon sets (or any good competitive sets for that matter) that don't have pokerus (at least not active pokerus) that make a good team when used together), and was wondering if anybody had some extras, as I want some to play around with in the battle spot, as I want to start getting competitive.

I am looking for competitive Pokemon (with smogon sets (or any good competitive sets for that matter) that don't have pokerus (at least not active pokerus) that make a good team when used together), and was wondering if anybody had some extras, as I want some to play around with in the battle spot, as I want to start getting competitive.
Eisen's VGC giveaway is your best option.

Blueforce

Ungood
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Battle Spot giveaway, second link in my signature. The second post of the thread also has several resources to help prime newcomers to the Battle Spot format.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)