Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for the following:
- HA Togedemaru
- HA Mareanie/Toxapex

- Any legit Zeraora, IVs/Nature doesn't matter, it does not need to be UT either, a cloned one is fine too

In return, I can offer shinies, events, various Pokemon in Apricorn/Dream Balls, breeding leftovers and possibly other things too.

Edit: Thanks BlackoutSLM for the Togedemaru and Mareanie!

Last edited:
Hey guys. I have 3 Adamant Dream ball HA Klink that i don't need.
All 3 have an IV spread of 31/31/31/x/31/31. Just VM or PM me if anyone wants one.
I don't need anything in return.

Edit: I'm a bit bored so, if anyone has some breeding project suggestion, VM me.

Edit2: Can anyone catch me a female HA Drilbur/Excadrill in a Luxury ball in Gen 6? I need it to finish a project for a friend.
Bump. Still have the 3 Klink.

Edit:Anyone has a female Lileep in a Dive ball in gen6? HA would be cool but not really needed.

Last edited:
Hello, I missed yesterday's smogon facebook mewtwo giveaway and wanted to ask if anyone had an extra copy of it. I have last week's empoleon in case you missed it. Thanks in advanced.

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hello, I missed yesterday's smogon facebook mewtwo giveaway and wanted to ask if anyone had an extra copy of it. I have last week's empoleon in case you missed it. Thanks in advanced.
Deposit anything to the GTS asking for a level 100 Mewtwo in return and tell me species, level and gender of what you’ve deposited, I’ll send it ASAP.

To everyone who has missed the GA, feel free to PM or VM me to arrange the trade.

I'm looking for a Trapinch in a Safari Ball, the other details are irrelevant. I can offer various breedables in return.

Last edited:
LF:

HP Electric Ditto - mixed attacker 31/31/31/30/31/31 spread. (Have looked in Giveaways but no luck.)

Love HA Jynx
Friend or Lure Lilipup
Love or Lure HA Staryu

Just need the ball & ability for the aprimon so natures etc would be a bonus.

FT: Anything from the trade sheet linked in my signature. Happy to take custom breed requests as well.

Last edited:
LF:

HP Electric Ditto - mixed attacker 31/31/31/30/31/31 spread. (Have looked in Giveaways but no luck.)

Love HA Jynx
Friend or Lure Lilipup
Love or Lure HA Staryu

Just need the ball & ability for the aprimon so natures etc would be a bonus.

FT: Anything from the trade sheet linked in my signature. Happy to take custom breed requests as well.
I can get you the Lure Ball HA Staryu.
Would you trade a Safari Ball Trapinch for it? In the trade sheet is listed as something you have.

The jolly one would be perfect, but it doesn't need to have perfect IVs. After all the Staryu won't have perfect IVs either because I don't have a competitive one to breed from. What nature are you looking for?
Timid would be great but no worries about nature or iv's as I can fix them. Will post on your profile when Trappinch is ready.

A long long time ago I did a softboiled Clefable breeding project on emerald for DPP. By standards of today the result was crap, but I'm considering trying to RNG a better one and then bring it forwards.

How common are softboiled Clefables on here? Not sure I can be bothered if there's already a few around.

pilica12

Buriallusion: Phantomic Killer in Night Mist
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
A long long time ago I did a softboiled Clefable breeding project on emerald for DPP. By standards of today the result was crap, but I'm considering trying to RNG a better one and then bring it forwards.

How common are softboiled Clefables on here? Not sure I can be bothered if there's already a few around.
Relatively common; for instance, there was one given away during the FBGA a few months back. If you would like this one, please deposit a fodder Pokemon on the GTS, give me the details, and search for a Level 100 Male Clefable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)