Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Marshadow and Magearna (nature and IVs not important, just want them for my living dex). Have a ton of Gen VI and before event pokes (birds, mew, mewtwo, celebi, rayquaza, a ton of WISHMKR Jirachis, darkrai, victini, keldeo, genesect, zygarde, yveltal, manaphy, arceus, shaymin, meloetta). PM me with offers.

pilica12

Buriallusion: Phantomic Killer in Night Mist
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Looking for Marshadow and Magearna (nature and IVs not important, just want them for my living dex). Have a ton of Gen VI and before event pokes (birds, mew, mewtwo, celebi, rayquaza, a ton of WISHMKR Jirachis, darkrai, victini, keldeo, genesect, zygarde, yveltal, manaphy, arceus, shaymin, meloetta). PM me with offers.
Provided you don't mind clones, I can provide these. The Marshadow is Sondero's, the Magearna mine; both free-redistributable. VM/PM to arrange a time to trade.

pilica12

Buriallusion: Phantomic Killer in Night Mist
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I just got my shiny Tapu Bulu code and i'm loking for someone who can redeem it and RNG for an ideal nature and spread.
Yeah, having regained the ability to do this in Gen VII (and also kinda not doing anything anymore in 'mons), I'm happy to do this for you. Feel free to VM/PM me to sort out the details of what in particular you want.

You could just scan the QR Code for Magearna and get it that way... the QR Code doesn't expire. (sadly no such luck with Marshadow)

Hey all I really need a v-create victini for a league I just joined. I am looking for v create and bolt strike but the fusion bolt one will work too. I am willing to trade anything for it I have any legendary or mythical poke and a ton of shinies please hmu if you can help.

Hey all I really need a v-create victini for a league I just joined. I am looking for v create and bolt strike but the fusion bolt one will work too. I am willing to trade anything for it I have any legendary or mythical poke and a ton of shinies please hmu if you can help.
I got one on my thread and I can give it for free. Send me pm if you're interested.

#494 Zelen's Movie 14 Victini

31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
Jolly / Victory Star / L50 / OT: Movie14 / ID: 12031
V-Create / Fusion Flare / Fusion Bolt / Searing Shot
Method: RNG Abuse in Black (Wi-fi gift/Wondercard)

Hi, if anyone has a spare PGL Tapu Bulu code, I'd love to trade with you. I can breed HA Pokemon in Dream, Safari, and Apriballs and I have some mythicals and events that are all legitimate (not cloned, not hacked). Thanks.

Sorry for all the questions but:

If I am trying to employ the time machine method to shiny swap and i have a shiny male magikarp with HA, can I decline a finite number of eggs for a finite number of rerolls on gender?

Just got back into Pokemon with Ultra Sun after over a decade of not playing.
LF:
Swampert w/ HA
Absol w/ HA
Electrike/Manectric in a Luxury Ball

First two are for breeding so I'd be happy to return them once I get a few Eggs that have the HA and the third is just a Pokemon I want to add to my team, but I particularly want it in a Luxury Ball (trying to get a team of all Luxury Balls for consistency)

Good IVs would be great, but not a big deal since I'm going to breed with high IV Ditto regardless.

Any assists would be appreciated :)

Xucrute

mt tchola
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Just got back into Pokemon with Ultra Sun after over a decade of not playing.
LF:
Swampert w/ HA
Absol w/ HA
Electrike/Manectric in a Luxury Ball

First two are for breeding so I'd be happy to return them once I get a few Eggs that have the HA and the third is just a Pokemon I want to add to my team, but I particularly want it in a Luxury Ball (trying to get a team of all Luxury Balls for consistency)

Good IVs would be great, but not a big deal since I'm going to breed with high IV Ditto regardless.

Any assists would be appreciated :)
Ayy~ Welcome back to the Pokémon Community, If you're not in a hurry I can get you these 3 tomorrow, you can PM in ~11hours to remind me to breed them for you~

Well, my request was apparently ignored… Doesn't matter, i'll retry

LF:
Dream Ball Horsea (timid, sniper)
Dream Ball Carvanha

CMT for these

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)