Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Found out that the Oranguru and Passimian with the HA is available after receiving them from an event when I to check my pokebank)

Hmmmm..... (thinking)......

(Checking the moveset analysis database here on smogon)

My only option that I could think about is Quiet (Oranguru) and Jolly (Passimian) even though they don't have a moveset for their HA.

But I would to ask and hear anyone's opinions just in case.

My Question:
- If you were getting the Oranguru and Passimian with the HA, what nature would you give them? And why?

(Found out that the Oranguru and Passimian with the HA is available after receiving them from an event when I to check my pokebank)

Hmmmm..... (thinking)......

(Checking the moveset analysis database here on smogon)

My only option that I could think about is Quiet (Oranguru) and Jolly (Passimian) even though they don't have a moveset for their HA.

But I would to ask and hear anyone's opinions just in case.

My Question:
- If you were getting the Oranguru and Passimian with the HA, what nature would you give them? And why?
For Passimian definitely Jolly. If you expect to get Defiant boosts and your base Speed is 80, you should really prioritize Speed.
Jolly is also much better in combination with a Choice Scarf because Adamant fails to outspeed stuff like Aerodactyl, Jolteon, Crobat or Mega Gengar.

Symbiosis on Oranguru is completely niche and I don't think that it will see much play.
One thing you could theoretically do with a Symbiosis Oranguru is allow a partner Xerneas to use Geomancy twice in one turn.
Xerneas would do the classic Power Herb Geomancy play after which Oranguru's ability would activate and pass another Power Herb to Xerneas.
Later during that same turn Oranguru could use Instruct on the partner Xerneas and make it use Power Herb Geomancy a second time, which would give you a +4+4+4 Xerneas in one turn. The following turn Oranguru could use Psych Up and things would get out of hand fast.
I don't think that a Quiet nature would be very helpful or necessary in a scenario like this and you might even want to consider Timid here to increase your chances of getting to Instruct unhindered.

While all of this may sound tempting, it isn't legal under VGC rules where item clause applies. You could maybe do this in Smogon Doubles Ubers or something, but who seriously plays that on cart?

I don't see any other uses for Symbiosis so I don't think that the ability matters much when choosing the nature for a HA Oranguru.

Last edited:
LF: Special ball Cranidos, Shieldon, Anorith, Aerodactyl, Johto Ball Binacle, Stunfisk, Heliolisk, Audino, Ducklett, Dwebble, Spheal, Gothita, Scatterbug, Piplup, Chespin. Ask me what ball I would be interested in! (Bold = want most)

FT: I do have an Excel spreadsheet (link below), but I'm mostly looking for giveaways because I'll need to get Pokemon Bank again to breed many of the ones of the spreadsheet. But if the offer is good enough I will consider so please to offer!

Edit: Please DM me if interested

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lUTyqLQL1NBDPXWDJ_xfFGhNkR_4TP8ICvPbvgYpeos/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited:
LF: Special ball Cranidos, Shieldon, Anorith, Aerodactyl, Johto Ball Binacle, Stunfisk, Heliolisk, Audino, Ducklett, Dwebble, Spheal, Gothita, Scatterbug, Piplup, Chespin. Ask me what ball I would be interested in! (Bold = want most)
I have Dream Ball Anorith, Dream Ball Aerodactyl, Fast Ball Heliolisk and Heavy Ball Piplup. Is it ok for you ?

FT: I do have an Excel spreadsheet (link below), but I'm mostly looking for giveaways because I'll need to get Pokemon Bank again to breed many of the ones of the spreadsheet. But if the offer is good enough I will consider so please to offer!

Edit: Please DM me if interested

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lUTyqLQL1NBDPXWDJ_xfFGhNkR_4TP8ICvPbvgYpeos/edit?usp=sharing
I can give you an HA Moon ball Gothitha, Level ball Stunfisk and HA Heavy ball Chespin. I don't need anything in return.

Hi ppl , looking for shiny relaxed oiv speed volbeat with prankster ability and eggs moves like Seismic Toss, Encore, Silver Wind, Baton Pass! Any1 has it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)