Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
New here and sorry for what may be a dumb question (and I hope this is the right place to ask).

I was hoping to get my hands on a Suicuine in Ultra Sun, but I can't request one for trade if it's not already in my Pokedex. Thought I could scan a QR code, but my Google searches have me coming up empty. Is there another way to go about this?

Whats the maximum Def IV i can run on Stakataka to get an Attack boost in Cart Formats? (e.g. when level is normalised to 50).

I cant find the original source, i know its somewhere between 14 and 17 :/

New here and sorry for what may be a dumb question (and I hope this is the right place to ask).

I was hoping to get my hands on a Suicuine in Ultra Sun, but I can't request one for trade if it's not already in my Pokedex. Thought I could scan a QR code, but my Google searches have me coming up empty. Is there another way to go about this?
If I understand correctly and you want to obtain one via GTS, there is the option to manually input the name of the pokemon, even if it's not registered in the pokedex.

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder

I can give you one for free if you like (if you don't have one yet). RNG abused in generation 4. Let me know. :)

Suicune isn't in US/UM's Pokedex, and neither is anything else aside from the Ultra Beasts found through the wormhole. Like SegFault_92 said, you can request Suicune through the GTS by imputing its name manually.

Alternatively, you can specifically request one here, or request a Raikou and Entei to borrow so you can try catching Suicune in the blue wormholes yourself. (as it can only appear if you have both in your party) Sometimes, members will have giveaways, and people may be willing to trade a Pokemon from said giveaway to those who missed out. (granted, I don't know if there has been a giveaway for Suicune captured in US/UM if that matters to you)

I can give you one for free if you like (if you don't have one yet). RNG abused in generation 4. Let me know. :)
That would be awesome, anything you would like in return? I'm relatively new to the whole "competitive" part of the game, stumbled upon the Battle Tree in Ultra Sun and I want that 50 badge with a single team. Managed to luck my way to the 50 wins when I was just changing teams constantly.

Thanks to all others who replied, clearly I don't fully understand how the GTS works either...

Buckert

That would be awesome, anything you would like in return? I'm relatively new to the whole "competitive" part of the game, stumbled upon the Battle Tree in Ultra Sun and I want that 50 badge with a single team. Managed to luck my way to the 50 wins when I was just changing teams constantly.

Thanks to all others who replied, clearly I don't fully understand how the GTS works either...
The only thing I want is that you get that 50 badge that you're after. :) Do you want a Timid or Bold Suicune?

Howdy! I'm looking for some help completing the Ultra Alola Pokedex, and would be glad to help anyone else out with theirs!
I'm currently looking for:

Nosepass (caught one today!)
Electrike/Manectric
Trapinch
Golett
Baltoy
Pawniard/Bisharp
Drampa (recieved through GTS)
Razor Fang for Weavile

If it's not listed here I probably have it or can catch it soon!

Last edited:
For Passimian definitely Jolly. If you expect to get Defiant boosts and your base Speed is 80, you should really prioritize Speed.
Jolly is also much better in combination with a Choice Scarf because Adamant fails to outspeed stuff like Aerodactyl, Jolteon, Crobat or Mega Gengar.

Symbiosis on Oranguru is completely niche and I don't think that it will see much play.
One thing you could theoretically do with a Symbiosis Oranguru is allow a partner Xerneas to use Geomancy twice in one turn.
Xerneas would do the classic Power Herb Geomancy play after which Oranguru's ability would activate and pass another Power Herb to Xerneas.
Later during that same turn Oranguru could use Instruct on the partner Xerneas and make it use Power Herb Geomancy a second time, which would give you a +4+4+4 Xerneas in one turn. The following turn Oranguru could use Psych Up and things would get out of hand fast.
I don't think that a Quiet nature would be very helpful or necessary in a scenario like this and you might even want to consider Timid here to increase your chances of getting to Instruct unhindered.

While all of this may sound tempting, it isn't legal under VGC rules where item clause applies. You could maybe do this in Smogon Doubles Ubers or something, but who seriously plays that on cart?

I don't see any other uses for Symbiosis so I don't think that the ability matters much when choosing the nature for a HA Oranguru.
Thanks, Nelson.

Buckert

Howdy! I'm looking for some help completing the Ultra Alola Pokedex, and would be glad to help anyone else out with theirs!

Nosepass
Electrike/Manectric
Trapinch
Golett
Baltoy
Pawniard/Bisharp
Drampa
Razor Fang for Weavile

If you haven't had any help yet, I can help you with this on Saturday. Let me know :)

Nosepass
Electrike/Manectric
Trapinch
Golett
Baltoy
Pawniard/Bisharp
Drampa
Razor Fang for Weavile

I've definitely got some level 1 Drampa I started breeding sitting in a box if you don't care about specific stats. More than happy to send one your way if you would like.

I don't care in the slightest, I just need it for the Pokedex! I appreciate the help!
Do you just want to throw a junk monster on the GTS and request a Drampa? My schedule is a bit weird to do link trades, but if you let me know what you put up and your IGN I can probably jump on at some point tonight.

Buckert

Hi guys, looking for these Pokémon, going to use them as a parent to breed my own monsters. :) I prefer them to be female and near flawless if possible. If not, then just the ball and eggmove combo.

Timid Ribombee HP Fire
Ultra Ball / Love Ball
Baton Pass / Skill Swap / Moonblast / Sticky Web

Bold Lurantis HA
Leaf Storm / Defog / Aromatherapy / Weather Ball
Heal Ball

Quiet Wishiwashi
HP Fire/HP Grass
Dive Ball/Beast Ball

Adamant Mudsdale Stamina
Close Combat / Double-Edge / Body Slam / Magnetude
Repeat Ball

Bold Shiinotic Effect Spore
Heal Ball/Ultra Ball

Timid Salazzle Oblivious HP Ice/HP Grass
Belch / Knock Off / Snatch / Fake Out
Premier Ball/Luxury Ball

Jolly/Adamant Bewear Fluffy
Force Palm / Endure / Wide Guard / Mega Kick
Heal Ball/Luxury Ball

Adamant/Jolly Tsareena Queenly Majesty
Play Rough / Feint / Charm / Acupressure
Nest Ball/Heal Ball

Xucrute

mt tchola
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hi guys, looking for these Pokémon, going to use them as a parent to breed my own monsters. :) I prefer them to be female and near flawless if possible. If not, then just the ball and eggmove combo.

Timid Ribombee HP Fire
Ultra Ball / Love Ball

Bold Lurantis HA
Heal Ball

Quiet Wishiwashi
HP Fire/HP Grass
Dive Ball/Beast Ball

Adamant Mudsdale Stamina
Repeat Ball

Heal Ball/Ultra Ball

Premier Ball/Luxury Ball

Heal Ball/Luxury Ball

Nest Ball/Heal Ball
Hey Buck~ If you're not in a hurry I can breed the luxury ball bewear, Premier Ball Salazzle, BB wishiwashi and Love Ball Ribombee, I can only breed them saturday tho.

Buckert

Hey Buck~ If you're not in a hurry I can breed the luxury ball bewear, Premier Ball Salazzle, BB wishiwashi and Love Ball Ribombee, I can only breed them saturday tho.
Saturday is perfect for me. :) Anything you need in return?

Timid Ribombee HP Fire
Ultra Ball / Love Ball

Bold Lurantis HA
Heal Ball

Quiet Wishiwashi
HP Fire/HP Grass
Dive Ball/Beast Ball

Adamant Mudsdale Stamina
Repeat Ball

Heal Ball/Ultra Ball

Premier Ball/Luxury Ball

Heal Ball/Luxury Ball

Nest Ball/Heal Ball
I can breed you the Heal Morelull and Fomantis.
And, if you're interested, i can also breed you a Friend ball Bounsweet.

Do you just want to throw a junk monster on the GTS and request a Drampa? My schedule is a bit weird to do link trades, but if you let me know what you put up and your IGN I can probably jump on at some point tonight.
That'd be great! My IGN: Gray I'll deposit a pikipek. cool?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)