Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for HA Tyrunt/Tyrantrum, and HA Cranidos/Rampardos I have HA Aerodactyl, HA Kabutops...I also have Lileeps with the egg move Curse and Tyrunts with Dragon Dance...anyone interested?

Does aanyone have a Victini? I am searching for a Timmid one with Celebrate or a Jolly one with V-Create and Bolt Strike if possible.

I'm looking for HA Tyrunt/Tyrantrum, and HA Cranidos/Rampardos I have HA Aerodactyl, HA Kabutops...I also have Lileeps with the egg move Curse and Tyrunts with Dragon Dance...anyone interested?
I have one, just message me. I live in Europe so do not expect an answer in the next 9 hours. I have a Jolly one with DD and HA
Just read the other persons reply.

I'm looking for a brave Groudon with HP Ice caught/obtained in Gen.7 (black cross). Rest like IVs doesn't matter.
I can offer a ton of breedable Pokémon with 5 IVs, HP-Split and TR-Split which I can also make battleready. Plus, some rnged (shiny) legendaries mostly from Gen.5 and softresetted legendaries from Gen.6. You can message me if you're interested or want a full list of my offer (just too lazy to type it down right now .-. ).
PS: my timezone is gmt+2

Edit: got it

Last edited:
Does anyone have a Pachirisu? I have some Jangmo-o with good IVs and Aerodactyls with Wide Guard for trade if either of those sound fair.

Anyone have a copy of the Smogon Togekiss giveaway that just ended? I have a couple of the past giveaways that I can clone in return for your help. Thank You.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)