Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone has an Happy Hour Magikarp (useable nature) in gen 6?
Or just any mon with Happy Hour in gen 6?
Bump.
Also looking for a female Shieldon in an Ultra ball in gen 6.
Any IVs or Nature. With Sturdy would be ideal.

Edit: Also looking for an HA Aerodactyl in Ultra ball, a Safari ball Carnivine and a Growlithe in a Love or Level ball in gen 6.

Edit: Anyone has a Modest or Timid RNG'd Diancie (regular color) and a RNG'd Rash Deoxys in gen 6?
I can trade TSV shinies for it or do breeding projects in exchange.

Last edited:
Hey, i am looking for Beartic, Huntail, Aromatisse, Pyukumuku and Bouffalant with theur respective Hidden Abilities!

I can offer shinies, items or competitively bred Pokemon i return. Just tell me what you want and i will see what i can do.

Heres a list of some shiny Pokemon i have right now:
Chansey

Spearow

Spinda

Sandshrew

Vulpix (alolan)

Gligar

Swellow

Zigzagoon

Charmander

Kecleon

Luvdisc

I haven’t been able to find it in any other thread, may have missed it.

Would anyone be able to trade me or help me locate a PGL 2019 International Challenge February Ula’ula Shiny Tapu Bulu?

Guard

حرروا فلسطين
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
OMPL Champion
Does anyone have a Bold Softboiled Clefable with usable IVs? I just finished my UM playthrough so I'm afraid I don't have much to offer though...

Does anyone have the chance to get Smogon GA of Suicune today? No luck to get this. Looking for a clone of this guy.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a Bold Softboiled Clefable with usable IVs? I just finished my UM playthrough so I'm afraid I don't have much to offer though...
Can give you a copy of mine that I rng abused on emerald (emulator). It is shiny 31/0/31/31/31/31 bold. Just put some random garbage up on the gts and ask for a lvl 1-10 cleffa, and tell me what you deposited.
Anyone available to help clone some mons? Let me know thanks!
Can do that. My time zone is CEST and I'm usually online in the evening.

As a side note, I usually check discord (I am on the Smogon Wi-Fi discord) more often than this forum, so I'll usually reply faster there.

Guard

حرروا فلسطين
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
OMPL Champion
Can give you a copy of mine that I rng abused on emerald (emulator). It is shiny 31/0/31/31/31/31 bold. Just put some random garbage up on the gts and ask for a lvl 1-10 cleffa, and tell me what you deposited.
Thank you so much for doing this! I've deposited a female lvl 11 metapod in a quick ball. My IGN is Raiyan.

I can help you with this, my man. About to leave the house, but will be back in like 3/4 hours or so. Let me know if that works for you. :) You can have them for free, obviously.
Thanks my man! I will probably be online. I will send you a message

Well, I'm looking for someone with FesPlaza's Navy Blue Team (dye shop) *5, does anyone have it?
We can just arrange a trade in GTS after it's set and inside the plaza castle I can just ask your avatar for it.

Can anyone spare any pokemon from GSC virtual console? Want the apricorn balls! (Or a few heavy and love balls)

Last edited:
Hi guys, looking for Blueforce's tapu bulu, Blueforce's shiny togekiss, Joki's Thunderus, DocinhoBaby's suicune and DocinhoBaby's shiny kangaskan from smogon fb ga ! Anyone has it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)