Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone help me out with any of the following mons for my living dex? You can check my thread for any of these or ask if I have something! Thanks in advance!

Mew
Unown
Kricketot
Manaphy
Genesect
Swirlix
Xerneas
Maractus
Marshadow
Marshadow is Shiny-locked, isn't it?
I have a shiny mew which I know is hacked/generated. Would that still be sufficient? I got it through wonder trade randomly so I do not care for it.
Considering the title of the thread says "NO HACKING", I'd advise against trading that Mew here.

Marshadow is Shiny-locked, isn't it?

Considering the title of the thread says "NO HACKING", I'd advise against trading that Mew here.
Alright I will not trade it. She did say though she just wants it for her living Dex only. She is not going to use it for battle and I already told her it is genned. Just letting you know. I understand this is a no hack forum but I told her upfront that it was genned. Its also because getting a legitimate mew for the living dex will be difficult unless some one is willing to trade their's away which is slim.

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Alright I will not trade it. She did say though she just wants it for her living Dex only. She is not going to use it for battle and I already told her it is genned. Just letting you know. I understand this is a no hack forum but I told her upfront that it was genned. Its also because getting a legitimate mew for the living dex will be difficult unless some one is willing to trade their's away which is slim.
The transparency is appreciated, but upfront or not hacked/genned mons shouldn't be traded. Period. Thanks!

Looking for in gen 6:

- an HA female Karrablast in any Shop ball
- a female Shieldon in an Ultra ball
- a female Phanpy in a Moon or Fast ball
I can offer many breedjects for these.

- a Modest or Timid RNG'd Diancie (regular color)
- a RNG'd Rash/Naive Deoxys (regular color)
- both Event Vivillon (RNG, modest or timid
I can trade TSV shinies or do breeding projects (in gen 6 or 7) in exchange for these.

Also looking for someone who can clone me a mon in gen 6.

Last edited:
Looking for in gen 6:

I can trade TSV shinies or do breeding projects (in gen 6 or 7) in exchange for these.

BlackoutSLM if you can still do Gen 7 trading somehow I can give you the fast ball phanpy female.
I also have a HA escavalier in a poke ball and I can use it to give you a female HA karrablast.

Last edited:
BlackoutSLM if you can still do Gen 7 trading somehow I can give you the fast ball phanpy female.
I also have a HA escavalier in a poke ball and I can use it to give you a female HA karrablast.
I need them in gen 6 to breed them for a friend who does not have gen 7 games.
And to get them some gen 6 exclusive Ribbons.

Looking for in gen 6:

In my Pokemon Y I have Timer Ball HA (No Guard) Karrablast if you'd like.

Can anyone help me out with any of the following mons for my living dex? You can check my thread for any of these or ask if I have something! Thanks in advance!

Mew
Unown
Kricketot
Manaphy
Genesect
Swirlix
Xerneas
Maractus
Marshadow
If you're ok with breeding another female Timer HA Karrablast then I'm happy to help out with a Premier HA Swirlix. Can do a gen 6 trade only or mixed gen trade.

Mew
Unown
Kricketot
Manaphy
Genesect
Swirlix
Xerneas
Maractus
Marshadow
hi! i have a genesect, kricketot, manaphy and maractus if you still need them

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
hey gang! I was hoping someone had a competitively viable shiny tapu fini / lele 's theyd be willing to trade with me? please let me know :)

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
hey gang! I was hoping someone had a competitively viable shiny tapu fini / lele 's theyd be willing to trade with me? please let me know :)
I can give you a copy of Christian's shiny nicknamed Tapu Fini if it's to your gusto.
The nickname was made possible by RNG abusing the matching savefile.
(#788 - Christian's ❝Guadalupe❞ Ø )
Received from Christian (Legit Wonder Card)

OT: Poni | ID: 190524 | the PGL (Alola)
Timid | Misty Surge | RNG: 3DSRNG
IVs:31 | 0 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Dragon)
Ev'd: Calm Mind, Taunt, Moonblast, Soak
{248 HP / 8 SpD / 252 Spe}

Edit: I can also give you one of Christian's UT shiny Tapu Leles. You can pick between Timid and Modest.
I always welcome the opportunity to give a shout out to Kanon90 for letting me clone them!

Feel free to leave me a message on my profile whenever you're available to pick them up.
The Pokémon are obviously on the house.

Last edited:
Hello! I just finished X which I restarted awhile back. Does anyone have a spare Speed Boost Torchic and any Dream Ball breedables? I have some breedables I can give in exchange

Hello! I just finished X which I restarted awhile back. Does anyone have a spare Speed Boost Torchic and any Dream Ball breedables? I have some breedables I can give in exchange
I can give you DBHA Bidoof, Dratini, Igglybuff, Durant, blue Shellos, Hoppip, Sableye, Vanillite, Spiritomb and Cranidos.
All female with egg moves.

Howdy! I'm interested in a jolly Kanto diglett for usul. I don't have much to propose but I got some pokemon with dw and eggmooves like:
toxapex °regenerator
- haze
Clefairy °friend guard
- wish
Skarmory
- brave bird
Sableye °prankster
- recover
Thx

Last edited:
I'm looking for trade help in Pikachu version, mainly to evolve some Pokemon and to get a hold of version exclusives, if anyone's interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)