Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got you covered coffee mug. We can trade right now.
Would either of you be able to help with a HA Amaura as well? I just need the ability don’t care about IVs or anything. But if you’ve been breeding one I’d happily take one of your breedjects :)

Would either of you be able to help with a HA Amaura as well? I just need the ability don’t care about IVs or anything. But if you’ve been breeding one I’d happily take one of your breedjects :)
Are you able to trade in gen 6? If so, i can give you a spitback of HA Amaura now.
If you can only trade in gen 7, you'll have to wait a few hours.

Guard

حرروا فلسطين
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
OMPL Champion
Need this cloned for a GA. Would anyone be kind enough to assist?

Magearna 5x

Also, I am looking for these:
Timid/Adamant/Jolly Arceus
Sludge Wave Gengar
HA Lugia
Impish Curse Scizor
Shiny Timid Poipole/Naganadel
Timid Shaymin
Timid Manaphy
Careful Jirachi
Jolly/Bold/Timid Mew

Frankly, clones and injected wondercards will suffice

Last edited:
Are Generation VI Wondercards able to have any IV/Nature combination? (specifically, can Shiny Gengar from 2014 have a 31/0/31/31/31/31 Timid spread?)

Are Generation VI Wondercards able to have any IV/Nature combination? (specifically, can Shiny Gengar from 2014 have a 31/0/31/31/31/31 Timid spread?)
Yes! Fellow user oppardesu has successfully obtained one for himself using 3DSRNG!

.. however, as Guardsweeper mentioned above and as others can personally attest, it is extremely difficult to pull off: With the addition of Hyper Training in Alola, it would be better to do that instead.

Guard

حرروا فلسطين
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
OMPL Champion
Need this cloned for a GA. Would anyone be kind enough to assist?

Magearna 5x

Also, I am looking for these:
Timid/Adamant/Jolly Arceus
Sludge Wave Gengar
HA Lugia
Impish Curse Scizor
Shiny Timid Poipole/Naganadel
Timid Shaymin
Timid Manaphy
Careful Jirachi
Jolly/Bold/Timid Mew

Frankly, clones and injected wondercards will suffice
bump

Also, I finally managed to successfully RNG my first mon.
1568315581053.png

What ball should go with it?

Hi, I'm trying to finish my living pokédex, and to complete it I only need marshadow and volcanion , if someone could trade them (obviously cloned would be really appreciated) I would be very grateful, thanks in advance!

I am looking for a nincada from a different country, in a sport ball, with the egg moves bug bite, night slash, feint attack, final gambit. Want it for breeding a shiny. Thank you. I have breedjects with egg moves if anyone is interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)