Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a Rockruff with the special ability "Own Tempo".
Any nature, any IV set.

There's a good variety of pokemon I can breed with HAs, so if you're looking for something to complete your collection, please let me know.

EDIT: Got it. Big thanks to Oppardesu!

Last edited:
Hi everyone.
I'm looking for a Dream Ball Mareep and a HA Karrablast at the moment.
As always, thanks a lot for helping me out :)

Edit: Many thanks to Zekrom117 for getting me the Karrablast.
Edit2: Got the Mareep myself, no need for it anymore.

Last edited:
Hello,

I'm looking for a HP ice raikou with the event move aura sphere. Anyone has it and don't mind cloning me a copy? I can help out with some breeding requests in exchange.

Thanks!

EDIT: Request settled.

Last edited:

Death Phenomeno

I'm polite so just for clarity, when I'm cross I
is a Contributor Alumnus
Hello everybody!

I'm in need of a couple of Vivillon to complete my 6th gen. living dex. I only need them for show on Bank, so I don't require IVs, EVs, nature, Egg Moves, etc.

I'm looking for the following 2 patterns:

- Ocean
- Sandstorm

My Y version Friend Code is: 2981-5288-7090.

If anyone can help me, please send me a PM.

Hello everybody!

I'm in need of a couple of Vivillon to complete my 6th gen. living dex. I only need them for show on Bank, so I don't require IVs, EVs, nature, Egg Moves, etc.

I'm looking for the following 2 patterns:

- Ocean
- Sandstorm

My Y version Friend Code is: 2981-5288-7090.

If anyone can help me, please send me a PM.
I got you covered for both, when you free?

Hi. I missed the Zapdos giveaway yesterday and I was wondering anybody has a copy of it? I love this mon because it's quite annoying to deal with :D

Hi all, been going through 5 months drought for smogon fb giveaway , nvr get any of tem since Female level 100 Togekiss on April ! Wonder any1 got yday ga zapdos ? ;(

Guard

حرروا فلسطين
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
OMPL Champion
Would anyone be kind enough to assist me with a cloning request?

Edit: Done

Magearna 1x
Zapdos 4×
Tapu Lele 2×
Tapu Bulu 1×

I'll help you out with a clone, if anyone is willing to clone them for me.

Also, I am looking for these:
Timid/Adamant/Jolly Arceus
Sludge Wave Gengar
HA Lugia
Curse Scizor
Shiny Timid Poipole/Naganadel
Timid Shaymin
Timid Manaphy
Careful Jirachi
Jolly/Bold/Timid Mew

Clones and injected wondercards will suffice.

Also, does anyone know where I can find shiny minisprites of all Pokemon

Last edited:
Can anyone breed me a few shiny pokemon or at least 1? I have been trying to masuda method like crazy and I have been very unlucky. I am looking for a shiny HP Fire male gastly, female HP Ground shadow tag gothita, a shiny HP Ice oblivious salazzle and shiny friend guard/magic guard HP ground female cleffa. I cannot breed the proper hidden powers onto the pokemon myself, I have tried. I have parent pokemon with egg moves prepared to make breeding/RNGing what I am looking for much easier. Thank you all so much in advance.

For the Ultra Final Cup, I need the following Pokemon:

Timid Groudon with HP Ice.

Timid Arceus

I also need someone to hypertrain my Rayquaza so I could bottle cap its IVs; I'd do it myself, but I left my powersaves at home. I would prefer the Arceus and Groudon to have no EVs, because it would easier to provide custom EV spreads. I have combinations of Pokemon with rare pokeballs and egg moves, since these are legendaries I can offer two.

Would anyone be kind enough to assist me with a cloning request?

Magearna 1x
Zapdos 4×
Tapu Lele 2×
Tapu Bulu 1×

I'll help you out with a clone, if anyone is willing to clone them for me.

Also, I am looking for these:
Timid/Adamant/Jolly Arceus
Sludge Wave Gengar
HA Lugia
Curse Scizor
Shiny Timid Poipole/Naganadel
Timid Shaymin
Timid Manaphy
Careful Jirachi
Jolly/Bold/Timid Mew

Clones and injected wondercards will suffice.

Also, does anyone know where I can find shiny minisprites of all Pokemon
Hi Guardsweeper , let me know again when u get zapdos clone ! Thanks alot man !

For the Ultra Final Cup, I need the following Pokemon:

Timid Groudon with HP Ice.

Timid Arceus

I also need someone to hypertrain my Rayquaza so I could bottle cap its IVs; I'd do it myself, but I left my powersaves at home. I would prefer the Arceus and Groudon to have no EVs, because it would easier to provide custom EV spreads. I have combinations of Pokemon with rare pokeballs and egg moves, since these are legendaries I can offer two.
Can't help with Groudon or Arceus I'm afraid but could take on training Rayquaza if you'd like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)