Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Is there anyone out there who has a Hidden Ability Beldum in a Heavy Ball they would like to trade me? I checked to make sure it's legal, please correct me if it isn't. I have various spitbacks I could trade back such as:

Dream ball HA Gligar
Moon ball/Dream ball HA Bulbasaur
Moon ball HA Beldum
Heavy ball/Moon ball Honedge
Level ball Jangomo-o
Moon ball Grubbin
Moon ball Mudkip
Level Ball Mudbray
Lure ball Magikarp
Moon ball HA Froakie
Love ball Froakie

I'm new to the breedable collecting thing, so that's about all I have. Please reply if you can help!

Hello,

Is there anyone out there who has a Hidden Ability Beldum in a Heavy Ball they would like to trade me? I checked to make sure it's legal, please correct me if it isn't. I have various spitbacks I could trade back such as:

Dream ball HA Gligar
Moon ball/Dream ball HA Bulbasaur
Moon ball HA Beldum
Heavy ball/Moon ball Honedge
Level ball Jangomo-o
Moon ball Grubbin
Moon ball Mudkip
Level Ball Mudbray
Lure ball Magikarp
Moon ball HA Froakie
Love ball Froakie

I'm new to the breedable collecting thing, so that's about all I have. Please reply if you can help!
I can breed you one with regular ability in an Heavy ball if that helps.

I can give you mine. we can trade in 2 hours.
Thanks. I hope to be around but that’ll be nearly 11 at night for me and sometimes the missus wants me in bed cos we work early in the morning. can you message me when you’re available?

Edit: it’s bedtime. Couldn’t we do this over GTS?

Last edited:
This is my first post here. I am looking for someone who has access to a JPN console and game as is able to both redeem and PRNG manipulate my shiny Necrozma code. I desire a Jolly 31/31/31/0/31/31 spread, or as close to as possible. In return I can provide a Secret Club Shiny Crabby code and an uncloned / untouched shiny Hasty 31/31/31/31/30/31 Deoxys. It is from an emulator; save states have been used to acquire the necessary TID/SID combo, and I warped to Birth Island. It is nicknameable. Generation transfer would be done though PKHex. If anyone is interested please PM me; thank you.

Last edited:
Thanks. I hope to be around but that’ll be nearly 11 at night for me and sometimes the missus wants me in bed cos we work early in the morning. can you message me when you’re available?

Edit: it’s bedtime. Couldn’t we do this over GTS?
Tell me your trainer name and what pokemon you will put up. i will trade you then, or after my class.

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Am working on a small project passed along to me by Jellal, am LF any Adamant Registeel, no other details needed.

Guard

حرروا فلسطين
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
OMPL Champion
Greetings!
Could someone handle this cloning request for me?

Shaymin 1x
Meloetta 1x
Decidueye 1x
Zygarde 2x

I am currently only able to play on Y. I was wondering if anyone has a female HA Heal ball Riolu they could trade with me. I can only offer:
  • -male Nest ball Calm overgrow 31/x/31/31/31/31 Chikorita with Aromatherapy, Grass Whistle, Heal Pulse, Ancient power
  • -female Premier ball Jolly torrent 31/31/31/x/31/31 Totodile with Crunch, Ice Punch, Dragon Dance, Aqua Jet
  • -female Dive ball Timid Flash Fire 31/x/31/31/x/31 Houndour with Counter, Nasty Plot

I am currently only able to play on Y. I was wondering if anyone has a female HA Heal ball Riolu they could trade with me. I can only offer:
  • -male Nest ball Calm overgrow 31/x/31/31/31/31 Chikorita with Aromatherapy, Grass Whistle, Heal Pulse, Ancient power
  • -female Premier ball Jolly torrent 31/31/31/x/31/31 Totodile with Crunch, Ice Punch, Dragon Dance, Aqua Jet
  • -female Dive ball Timid Flash Fire 31/x/31/31/x/31 Houndour with Counter, Nasty Plot
I don't have one in a Heal ball but i should have some breedject HA female in a Dream ball.
If that works for you, let me konw. It's free.

I can currently only play on Y, and was wondering if anyone had a spare:
  1. female HA Torchic
  2. female HA Sableye in either a Dream, Premier, Heal or Luxury ball. Or if in a different ball mabye that would work too.
I can only offer:
  • -male Poke ball Adamant torrent 31/31/31/x/31/31 Mudkip with Mirror Coat, Counter.

Is there a way for someone to reteach an XD tutor move (fake out) onto my Mew? It once knew the move but I accidently deleted it for will o wisp because I did not want to give Mew a move restricting what format it could be in. Is it possible for it someone to edit the move back in or did I screw up forever? It had the move initially in my Sun version, but i shortly deleted it like the idiot I was.

1. female HA Torchic
  2. female HA Sableye in either a Dream, Premier, Heal or Luxury ball. Or if in a different ball mabye that would work too.
I can only offer:
  • -male Poke ball Adamant torrent 31/31/31/x/31/31 Mudkip with Mirror Coat, Counter.
I have a female HA combusken I can give you. What is your FC and IGN? Want the female totodile.

1. female HA Torchic
I can only offer:
I can give you an HA Sableye. Just let me know when you're around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)