Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 50 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeking touch trades for dex:

Flapple
Appletun
Slurpuff
Aromatisse
Rhyperior
Throh
Sableye
Runerigus
Polteageist
Drampa
Dracozolt
Arctozolt
Dracovish
Arctovish
Silvally
Goomy line

Things I can offer:
Luxury Sand Rush Drilbur
Luxury Honedge
Common Sword exclusives
Fossilized Birds/Dinos
Random 4* mons from raids (most are in Poke Balls though)

Trying to fill up my Kalos Pokédex, and Yveltal is the final one I need to complete it. Will trade it right back. I can offer a pokémon I got from Horde Encounters with their HA, like Heavy Metal Aron or Reckless Starly. Any that I don't have I can farm for. I can also try getting a HA on Sandshrew, Dugtrio, Palpitoad, Quagsire (Pre-evo), Diggersby, Machoke, Throh, Hariyama, Paras, Illumise, or Heracross from my Friend Safari. Greatly appreciate it.
P.S. I am on X, so I cannot get Y exclusive Horde Encounter'd HA's.

LF: Any HA Galarian Farfetch'd or Sirfetch'd. FT: Foreign Ditto (I have both Japanese and English) with Pokerus?

Last edited:
I've been rematching the Championship for a day now. Does anyone have any Flame/Toxic Orbs to spare?
I can offer any of the following:
HA Darumaka in a Premiere Ball
HA Hatenna in a Love Ball
HA G-Farfetch'd in a Nest Ball (I'll throw in a Leek if you want)
HA Gothita in an Ultra Ball
HA Scraggy in a Level Ball
HA Falinks in a Timer Ball
HA Clobbopus in a Quick Ball

Still looking for a Galar Ponyta in a heal ball. Gender, nature, IVs, etc doesn't matter. I am still halfway in the story so I don't have much to offer.

Looking to complete my 8th Gen Pokedex. It has been a long time since I have used these forums, so if I am posting in the wrong spot please let me know. I am at 399/400 I only need the Pokemon Sword Legendary Zacian for the Dex entry. Really want to get the shiny charm before I start farming for Gmax pokemon. Obviously will trade right back. In game name is Ghost. I will be available for the next few hours.
Pokedex.jpg

Does anyone have a jolly Synchronizer? I’m planning to soft reset for Zamazaenta.
You can also get 25 BP from the battle tower, and buy a Jolly Mint and change his nature if SRing is something you dont feel like dealing with.

Mod edit: Please do not double post. If you forgot to add something, please edit your previous post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have HA Applin's and Bold Rotoms, looking for hidden ability Mareanie/Toxepex, Rookidee with Defog+Roost, and HA Cursola (dont care about IVs)

Need help finishing my Pokedex

Looking For Shield exclusives:
Appletun or Sweet Apple
Sableye
Oranguru
Touch Trade Zamazenta

Have Sword exclusives to trade.

Hi! Does SB want to exchange Dittos from different languages? I have EU variant.
Add me, please:)

SW FC: 5050-9356-3822

Hello all!

I'm new and am not sure if this is the correct place to post this question, but I was simply wondering if there is still any way to get a legitimate Arceus in any of the games. I did a few google searches but only found events and such, so if anyone knows a way in any game including the very old ones please let me know!

Thank you!

Hello all!

I'm new and am not sure if this is the correct place to post this question, but I was simply wondering if there is still any way to get a legitimate Arceus in any of the games. I did a few google searches but only found events and such, so if anyone knows a way in any game including the very old ones please let me know!

Thank you!
no, only from event.
https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Azure_Flute

Although some traders on here accept that RNG-abuse Arceus is okay with Hacked Azure Flute as long as you stated it.

Still looking for a Careful, Jolly, or Adamant Synchronizer for Shield. Also I wanted to know what dictates the Rotom Rally scoring for more W. Unless the Raid Dens are more helpful to W grinding.

Also I wanted to know what dictates the Rotom Rally scoring for more W. Unless the Raid Dens are more helpful to W grinding.
The higher the score, the more Watts you earn. Generally speaking, the Rally exists to make traveling between different regions of the Wild Area more... fun, per se: Realistically, you're doing it for the two TMs (Thunder Wave and Volt Switch) as well as the only Fast Ball you can obtain before postgame.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
LF a Dream Ball Skorupi/Drapion in 6th/7th Gen (Preferably in 6th gen), I don't mind if it is a spitback.

Have HA Applin, Bold Rotom, Sassy storm drain Shellos, and HA Hateni, looking for bold HA Eevee or let me know what else you might have that's competitive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)