Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 50 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I'm new to the community, and I have never actually done online battling. Though I am interested in doing so, I have some understanding about IVs and EVS but lack understanding on how to set up teams properly. I understand Nature's to an extent any help would be appreciated thank you all in advance.

Mod edit: Please do not double post. If you forgot to add something, please edit your previous post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey I'm new to the community, and I have never actually done online battling. Though I am interested in doing so, I have some understanding about IVs and EVS but lack understanding on how to set up teams properly. I understand Nature's to an extent any help would be appreciated thank you all in advance.

Mod edit: Please do not double post. If you forgot to add something, please edit your previous post.
Pokémon Showdown is your friend :)

Looking for tart apple.

FT Heavy ball Drillbur Snom(Ha) Rookidee(Ha), Fast ball Arrokuda Friend ball Farfetch'd(Ha) and Applin(Ha) Dive ball Darumaka Dram ball Toxel and Hatenna(ha) Beast ball Duraludon(ha)

Last edited:
Looking for tart apple.

FT Heavy ball Drillbur Snom(Ha) Rookidee(Ha), Fast ball Arrokuda Friend ball Farfetch'd(Ha) and Applin(Ha) Dive ball Darumaka Dram ball Toxel and Hatenna(ha) Beast ball Duraludon(ha)
Very interested in Dream Ball Toxel. I unfortunately don't have any Tart Apples to offer, but is there anything else you'd be interested in?

Is HA Drillbur/Excadrill in the game yet? I've been resetting den 16 for an Exadrill with Mold Breaker and I've caught 8 Excradill.... No Mold Breaker =/. Anyone know if this is in the game yet and if anyone has one, would they be willing to trade one?

Is HA Drillbur/Excadrill in the game yet? I've been resetting den 16 for an Exadrill with Mold Breaker and I've caught 8 Excradill.... No Mold Breaker =/. Anyone know if this is in the game yet and if anyone has one, would they be willing to trade one?
I have some Mold Breaker Drilburs if you'd like one

just use trace to save time next time

just use trace to save time next time
Not heard of trace... I know how to reset the dens to rare spawns and how to reset the dens to get the right pokemon you want after you get the right beam, and I've been getting 5-star Exacrill's on a normal red beam but not just getting the HA... Just got through 10 Exacrills this way and still no HA

Not heard of trace... I know how to reset the dens to rare spawns and how to reset the dens to get the right pokemon you want after you get the right beam, and I've been getting 5-star Exacrill's on a normal red beam but not just getting the HA... Just got through 10 Exacrills this way and still no HA
Going into the raid battle with a pokemon with the ability Trace (Gardevoir, for example). It'll let you know at the start if you wanna reset and try again :P (Gardevoir will Trace Sand Force, Sand Rush or Mold Breaker)

Going into the raid battle with a pokemon with the ability Trace (Gardevoir, for example). It'll let you know at the start if you wanna reset and try again :P (Gardevoir will Trace Sand Force, Sand Rush or Mold Breaker)
Oh oh oh oh, the Ability trace.... That's clever I like it lol.

LF: Any HA Falinks. IVs don't matter, just need the ability.

FT: 5IV perfect mons, including Mimikyu, and rattled magikarp. HA mons such as hatterene, Duraludon, eevee, toxapex, etc.

LF: Any HA Falinks. IVs don't matter, just need the ability.

FT: 5IV perfect mons, including Mimikyu, and rattled magikarp. HA mons such as hatterene, Duraludon, eevee, toxapex, etc.
i have a 31/31/31/x/31/31 HA Falinks, i want your magikarp
i have to leave soon, be back in an hour~

Last edited:
Looking for tart apple.

If you're still looking, I can trade a Tart Apple for a HA Farfetch'd.

Can anyone help? Can mostly trade Sword exclusives. Looking to touch trade (or just one form so I can evolve/breed) of the following Pokemon's for Dex completion:

#036 Lotad / #037 Lombre / #038 Ludicolo
#081 Froslass
#106 Shedinja
#186 Alcremie
#206 Flapple
#211 Slurpuff
#212 Spritzee / #213 Aromatisse
#222 Croagunk / #223 Toxicroak
#244 Salandit / #245 Salazzle
#257 Togepi / #258 Togetic / #259 Togekiss
#266 Rhyperior
#270 Solosis / #271 Duosion / #272 Reuniclus
#274 Escavalier
#276 Accelgor
#283 Vullaby / #284 Mandibuzz
#294 Sableye
#336 Polteageist
#339 Trevenant
#342 Oranguru
#346 Drampa
#347 Turtornator
#362 Lunatone
#370 Eiscue
#374 Dracozolt (or fossils)
#377 Arctovish (or fossils)
#386 Deino / #387 Zweilous / #388 Hydreigon
#389 Goomy / #390 Sliggoo / #391 Goodra
#399 Zamazenta

Anyone have a female Mareanie/Toxapex with Regenerator?

FT flawless Relaxed Tympole
Flawless Quiet Honedge
Shiny Modest Ditto

Desperate for HA Durant. Can anyone help? I have lots of HA pokemon, several Dream Ball and Egg move pokemon, and... if you can get Shadow Tag Gothita and White Smoke Heatmor too I have a shiny Tirtouga that I'll trade.
Hey! I've got HA Durant. Do you have a Friend Ball Deino?

EDIT: This is for Gen7, right?

Hey! I've got HA Durant. Do you have a Friend Ball Deino?

EDIT: This is for Gen7, right?
I have a Moon Ball Hydreigon that I could be breed...does that interest you? Also yes, Gen 7. Thanks! It seems like I'm the only one who plays 7 now lol.

Wait! I just remembered about ball inheritance! I'll get you the Deino!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)