Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 50 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I got the golden backpack code from someone, now I just need the tracker suit code and pokemon quest tshirt.
I can give jolly zamazenta, adamant zacian, flawless dittos, let you in my shiny charizard den or figure out your shiny den seed.

Edit: got em all

Last edited:
I need help with my Pokemon Sword Game...I have all of MY version exclusives and I could use some help getting the Shield Exclusives as well. If anyone is willing to help me complete my Pokedex I can help out with their's too. I have a lot of Pokemon including some Gigantamax Pokemon as well!

Hey guys, I need some help with my next few shiny breeding projects in gen 8.

LF: Luxury Ball HA Relaxed Pincurchin with egg moves sucker punch and memento
Heavy Ball Adamant Sand Spit Silicobra ( egg moves would be nice but not necessary)
Lure Ball Flash Fire Careful Sizzlipede with egg move knock off

FT: Heavy Ball Adamant Aurrokuda with 4 egg moves
Fast Ball Timid Cramorant with 4 egg moves
Quiet HA Dream Ball Hatenna with 4 egg moves and ivs:31/x/31/31/31/0
Repeat Ball HA Adamant Cloboppus with 4 egg moves

Thanks!!

Soooo close to completing the dex I can almost smell it, but I need some help! Even if just to trade them and then give em back, that would be awesome!

Need the following to complete the dex:
- Sableye
- Goomy/Sliggoo/Goodra
- Zamazenta (would obviously give this one back)

Let me know what you would want in return!

Last edited:
Looking for a few things; g-ponyta(preferrably in a moon ball), stonjourner, goomy. Egg moves aren't necessary but won't turn them down either.
FT; 4IV Eiscue in a love ball with Icicle Crash and Belly Drum as egg moves.

I have both a simple question and a simple request (or two). Are GMax shinies exceptionally rare because you can't easily soft-reset the raids for them, or is there some method to get them as easily as other shinies? Asking because I caught a shiny GMax Butterfree a few raids after getting the Shiny charm, so if it's something that would be in high demand then I'll probably want to get it cloned.

Also, does anyone have a foreign (not English) Ditto (don't really care about IVs/Nature, 0IV speed would be nice though) and/or a Lux Ball Larvitar (shield exclusive)? I can offer any sword exclusives in whatever ball you want.

Soooo close to completing the dex I can almost smell it, but I need some help! Even if just to trade them and then give em back, that would be awesome!

Need the following to complete the dex:
- Sableye
- Goomy/Sliggoo/Goodra
- Zamazenta (would obviously give this one back)

Let me know what you would want in return!
I can probably help you get Sableye and Goomy if you still need them.

Looking for a few things; g-ponyta(preferrably in a moon ball), stonjourner, goomy. Egg moves aren't necessary but won't turn them down either.
FT; 4IV Eiscue in a love ball with Icicle Crash and Belly Drum as egg moves.
I can get you those I believe. Or at least Goomy.

I have both a simple question and a simple request (or two). Are GMax shinies exceptionally rare because you can't easily soft-reset the raids for them, or is there some method to get them as easily as other shinies? Asking because I caught a shiny GMax Butterfree a few raids after getting the Shiny charm, so if it's something that would be in high demand then I'll probably want to get it cloned.

Also, does anyone have a foreign (not English) Ditto (don't really care about IVs/Nature, 0IV speed would be nice though) and/or a Lux Ball Larvitar (shield exclusive)? I can offer any sword exclusives in whatever ball you want.
Shiny GMax (legit) ones in my opinion are rare. I would definitely be interested in one and am assuming others would as well. I don’t have any spare foreign Dittos but I can check. I can get you a Luxury Ball Larvitar though. Shoot me a pm if you still need one!

I can probably help you get Sableye and Goomy if you still need them.

I can get you those I believe. Or at least Goomy.

Shiny GMax (legit) ones in my opinion are rare. I would definitely be interested in one and am assuming others would as well. I don’t have any spare foreign Dittos but I can check. I can get you a Luxury Ball Larvitar though. Shoot me a pm if you still need one!
Goomy is perfectly fine

Does anyone have a HA Salandit or Larvitar in SwSh? I have both in special balls but I want their HA versions to breed those onto. I've got a lot of apriballs and HAs to offer, inquire if interested!

Hey guys,

So I am not sure if approved cloning is a thing yet in swsh, but if it is can someone help me with the following cloning requests?

Heavy Duty Boots x 3
Eviolite x 3
Rocky Helmet x 3

Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)