Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 50 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I’m trying to complete the pokedex in Shield for the shiny charm but I don’t know anyone with Sword version, would anyone be able to trade me any of the following:
Seedot
Gothita
Flapple
Swirlix/Slurpuff
Rufflet
Mawile
Passimian
Solrock
Stonjourner
Deino
Zacian
IV’s and natures dont matter at all, and I’ve got a few 5IV Mons here and there in return ☺
I can give you a Deino

also does anyone have a HA Applin they can trade me? I have HA Indeedee to give in return

Last edited:
Does anyone have a Stalwart Duraludon for trade? I can offer HA Rufflet or HA Gothita, and either can be holding an apricorn ball of your choice :)

Would anyone be able to help me evolve a shiny rhydon I hatched today? I have the protector and everything, and am willing to offer a variety of breedjects of some of my shiny hunts/a shiny dreamball indeedee (non-HA breedjects of mine). Ideally looking for someone with some post history/a trade thread as I’ve been scammed before with trade evolutions unfortunately :(

Would anyone be able to help me evolve a shiny rhydon I hatched today? I have the protector and everything, and am willing to offer a variety of breedjects of some of my shiny hunts/a shiny dreamball indeedee (non-HA breedjects of mine). Ideally looking for someone with some post history/a trade thread as I’ve been scammed before with trade evolutions unfortunately :(
Well I don't have trade thread but I do have a post history, so I'm willing to help you if you'd have me o3o

Hello, Im trying to finish the Dex to get the Shiny Charm.

I'm only missing Aromatisse and Lunatone

I have FT several HA abilitymons and some breedjects. If you can help please send me a message, thanks in advance.

Hello, Im trying to finish the Dex to get the Shiny Charm.

I'm only missing Aromatisse and Lunatone

I have FT several HA abilitymons and some breedjects. If you can help please send me a message, thanks in advance.
I can help you, ShyLeafeon 3598. Give me your IGN to identify you.

EDIT: Done.

Last edited:
Been trying to RNG Stakataka and not sure if I should toss/keep this one I got:
Lonely Nature
IVs: 30-31/30-31/15-16/31/30-31/31

I was trying to go for 0 IV in Speed, but it's tempting to keep.

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Been trying to RNG Stakataka and not sure if I should toss/keep this one I got:
Lonely Nature
IVs: 30-31/30-31/15-16/31/30-31/31

I was trying to go for 0 IV in Speed, but it's tempting to keep.
If it's a RNG, there's not much reason to keep something you're not after. If your options are keep and settle or toss and keep going for what you actually want, keep going. tho yes, ik gen 7 rng can be quite painful

Hopefully this is a simple question, but I just did a max raid, leading with my Timid Synchronize Umbreon, had a few online people join my party (none of their pokemon had the ability to also have synchronize), caught the ditto (obviously aiming for Timid), and it was actually Modest... What am I doing wrong? Is it not possible to synchronize pokemon in max raids?

Hopefully this is a simple question, but I just did a max raid, leading with my Timid Synchronize Umbreon, had a few online people join my party (none of their pokemon had the ability to also have synchronize), caught the ditto (obviously aiming for Timid), and it was actually Modest... What am I doing wrong? Is it not possible to synchronize pokemon in max raids?
Synchronize doesn't work on Max Raids. Nature, IVs, abilites and gender are pre-set.

If it's a RNG, there's not much reason to keep something you're not after. If your options are keep and settle or toss and keep going for what you actually want, keep going. tho yes, ik gen 7 rng can be quite painful
True, but it's tempting to keep since it's nearly perfect. That's why I ask since it's a very good Stakataka all things considered.

It's been a while since I bred HAs, so could I get a reminder if male HA mons can pass the ability down if they breed with a Ditto, or is it just female HA mons?

It's been a while since I bred HAs, so could I get a reminder if male HA mons can pass the ability down if they breed with a Ditto, or is it just female HA mons?
From my experience, they can pass HA's down, but I don't pay much attention to gender, so I might be wrong

lf prankster sableye with recover, preferably in a cool ball but no need

for trade: spitback of stuff in my list, and if you request what i have in stock then you can receive a perfect 5 ivs version

Hello,

I'm looking for a Corsola or Cursola to complete my dex.
I can offer any sword version exclusives or starters in return.

Please PM me for details.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)