Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 50 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone trade me a rusted sword? I can offer version exclusives like Eiscue and corsola. Feel free to request something as well.

Last edited:
Looking for Jolly nature Rufflet with Hustle and Modest Poplio with Liquid Voice. Don’t care what ball it was caught in or what IVs it has. In return I can offer:

Brave Litten with Intimidate and Fake Out
Jolly G-Darumaka with Inner Focus.
Modest Bulbasaur with Chlorophyll
Timid Inteleon with Ice Shard

Please PM me or leave a comment on my profile if you’re interested

Last edited:
Looking for Jolly nature Rufflet with Hustle and Modest Poplio with Liquid Voice. Don’t care what ball it was caught in or what IVs it has. In return I can offer:

Brave Litten with Intimidate and Fake Out
Jolly G-Darumaka with Inner Focus.
Modest Bulbasaur with Chlorophyll
Timid Inteleon with Ice Shard

Please PM me or leave a comment on my profile if you’re interested
I can give you modest HA poplio

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Hello lovely Smogon community! I have a large list of Pokémon I'm currently looking for in generation 7

Ignore the 1's and 2's, it just means I don't want it's HA. I don't care about the gender or IVs (some 31's would be appreciated though), but I do want eggmoves on them.

Please send me a message if you can help me with any of these!

EDIT:
New list!

SpeciesBallNatureAbility
TorterraLevelImpish1
TorterraNestJolly1
RampardosGreatJollyHA
RampardosLuxuryJollyHA
BastiodonUltraSassy1
Wormadam PNestTimidHA
Wormadam PNestTimidHA
Wormadam SLevelImpishHA
Wormadam SLevelAdamantHA
MothimFastRashHA
MothimMoonMildHA
VespiquenRepeatBold1
DrifblimLuxuryModestHA
PuruglyHealJollyHA
SkuntankPremierTimid2
ChatotLureTimid1
SpiritombHealBold1
SpiritombDiveAdamantHA
LucarioBeastJollyHA
LucarioUltraTimid1
Hippowdon-MUltraImpish1
Hippowdon-FLuxuryImpish1
ToxicroakGreatJolly1

Last edited:
Hello lovely Smogon community! I have a large list of Pokémon I'm currently looking for in generation 7

TorterraLevelImpish1
TorterraNestJolly1
InfernapeFastTimid1
InfernapeLoveJolly1
EmpoleonMoonCalm1
StaraptorLevelJollyHA
LuxrayUltraJollyHA
RampardosGreatJollyHA
RampardosLuxuryJollyHA
BastiodonUltraSassy1
BastiodonQuickCareful1
Wormadam PNestTimidHA
Wormadam PNestTimidHA
Wormadam SLevelImpishHA
Wormadam SLevelAdamantHA
Wormadam TDreamImpishHA
Wormadam TDreamCarefulHA
MothimFastRashHA
MothimMoonMildHA
VespiquenRepeatBold1
PachirisuDreamImpishHA
DrifblimLuxuryAdamant1
DrifblimQuickModestHA
PuruglyPremierJollyHA
PuruglyHealJollyHA
SkunktankDreamJolly2
SkunktankPremierTimid2
ChatotLoveTimid1
SpiritombHealBold1
SpiritombDiveAdamantHA
GarchompGreatJollyHA
GarchompGreatNaiveHA
LucarioBeastJollyHA
LucarioUltraTimid1
Hippowdon-MUltraImpish1
Hippowdon-FLuxuryImpish1
Hippowdon-MSafariRelaxed1
Hippowdon-FSafariImpishHA
DrapionLoveJolly1
DrapionPremierJolly2
ToxicroakGreatJolly1
ToxicroakDreamJolly1
LumineonLevelBold1
AbomasnowPremierModestHA
AbomasnowGreatJollyHA

Ignore the 1's and 2's, it just means I don't want it's HA. I don't care about the gender or IVs (some 31's would be appreciated though), but I do want eggmoves on them.

I can help you out with Level Turtwig, Fast Chimchar and Moon Piplup! Would you happen to have any more apricorn starters or shopball fossils? That's what I'm most interested in at the moment

TorterraLevelImpish1
TorterraNestJolly1
InfernapeFastTimid1
InfernapeLoveJolly1
EmpoleonMoonCalm1
StaraptorLevelJollyHA
LuxrayUltraJollyHA
RampardosGreatJollyHA
RampardosLuxuryJollyHA
BastiodonUltraSassy1
BastiodonQuickCareful1
Wormadam PNestTimidHA
Wormadam PNestTimidHA
Wormadam SLevelImpishHA
Wormadam SLevelAdamantHA
Wormadam TDreamImpishHA
Wormadam TDreamCarefulHA
MothimFastRashHA
MothimMoonMildHA
VespiquenRepeatBold1
PachirisuDreamImpishHA
DrifblimLuxuryAdamant1
DrifblimQuickModestHA
PuruglyPremierJollyHA
PuruglyHealJollyHA
SkunktankDreamJolly2
SkunktankPremierTimid2
ChatotLoveTimid1
SpiritombHealBold1
SpiritombDiveAdamantHA
GarchompGreatJollyHA
GarchompGreatNaiveHA
LucarioBeastJollyHA
LucarioUltraTimid1
Hippowdon-MUltraImpish1
Hippowdon-FLuxuryImpish1
Hippowdon-MSafariRelaxed1
Hippowdon-FSafariImpishHA
DrapionLoveJolly1
DrapionPremierJolly2
ToxicroakGreatJolly1
ToxicroakDreamJolly1
LumineonLevelBold1
AbomasnowPremierModestHA
AbomasnowGreatJollyHA

Can help with a couple. Will send you a message.

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
I can help you out with Level Turtwig, Fast Chimchar and Moon Piplup! Would you happen to have any more apricorn starters or shopball fossils? That's what I'm most interested in at the moment
What about shiny Gen 5 starters, all in Moon Ball? All flawless with 4 eggmoves as well.
Can help with a couple. Will send you a message.
Gotcha, I'll reply in a few min!

What about shiny Gen 5 starters, all in Moon Ball? All flawless with 4 eggmoves as well.
I'm afraid I've got all Moon Ball Gen 5 starters; the only Moon Ball starters I'm still after are Bulbasaur and Mudkip... do you have any others? If you need time to check I'm fine with that!

Looking for touch trades of the following Pokemon for Dex completion: Raboot, Escavalier, Polteageist, Mime Jr., Type: Null, Silvally

Can anyone trade me a male galarian Yamask nicknamed Ragnar? I don't care about IVs but an Impish nature is preferred

I have a Caterpie in a Sport Ball, a Deino in a Moon Ball, a HA Oddish in a Love Ball, a Litwick in a Friend Ball, a Ralts in a Moon Ball, a Drilbur in a Friend Ball or a HA Wooper in a Safari Ball to trade for it

Last edited:
Hopefully this is the right place to ask since it's a simple question.

If I want to bring mons over from Gen 7, I need a Bank Subscription, Nintendo Online Subscription and Premium Home Subscription? I.E. you need to be paying for all 3 to bring them over.

Milak

Stoïque fierté
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Hopefully this is the right place to ask since it's a simple question.

If I want to bring mons over from Gen 7, I need a Bank Subscription, Nintendo Online Subscription and Premium Home Subscription? I.E. you need to be paying for all 3 to bring them over.
You don't need a Nintendo Online Subscription and Pokebank is still free for two remaining days, but you'd need a HOME Premium subscription in order to transfer all your mons from Gen7 games. So if you're quick enough, you can always pay for the 1-month subscription and do all the transfers in a few minutes.

Can anyone trade me a male galarian Yamask nicknamed Ragnar? I don't care about IVs but an Impish nature is preferred

I have a Caterpie in a Sport Ball, a Deino in a Moon Ball, a HA Oddish in a Love Ball, a Litwick in a Friend Ball, a Ralts in a Moon Ball, a Drilbur in a Friend Ball or a HA Wooper in a Safari Ball to trade for it
I can. Litwick Will do. Drop me a pm when you can, I'll breed yamask in the meantime.

Looking for shiny Eevee and shiny Alolan ninetales. Just say what you want in return. Please no event only mons requests. I’ll try and get back to you as soon as possible.

Last edited:
I'm looking for a zacian with broken sword (every nature, stats ecc).

I can give, on sun/moon games, an event shiny suicune lv. 30 (zoroark movie event) with a gold bottle cap.

Last edited:
I have a quick question for sword and shield players. Now that Pokémon home is out, can you transfer event Pokémon and give them nicknames? I’m asking because I am looking for legitimate event shiny or clone of a legitimate event shiny arceus so I can finally nickname my arceus Arbiter (I always pictured Arceus having the voice of Keith David AKA THE Arbiter!). It’s been a dream of mine for quite a long time, that shattered when I learned only azure flute arceus can only be nicknamed, but cannot be transferred. Now that dream has been hopefully brought back.

I have a quick question for sword and shield players. Now that Pokémon home is out, can you transfer event Pokémon and give them nicknames? I’m asking because I am looking for legitimate event shiny or clone of a legitimate event shiny arceus so I can finally nickname my arceus Arbiter (I always pictured Arceus having the voice of Keith David AKA THE Arbiter!). It’s been a dream of mine for quite a long time, that shattered when I learned only azure flute arceus can only be nicknamed, but cannot be transferred. Now that dream has been hopefully brought back.
you cannot nickname event pokemon from past gen in generation 8

This method (i am sure it applies to other gen too, but gen 7 is the most common)

Is to RNG-manipulation the OT of the event pokemon, the Trainer ID of the pokemon AND the Secret ID of the event pokemon, and then you can nickname it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)