Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 50 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed that Shiny Celebi's serial codes of the next movie are being distributed since 17th April. Is it possible to redeem them in a PAL Switch console and Sword cartridge?Or are these still region locked?
The Switch is region free, so it shouldn't be an issue but the details/description might be in Japanese only.

Hi guys, i'm looking for a defiant (HA) falinks. Every nature, level ecc...

I have several pokemons with HA.

Have a good day :)

p.s. got it! :D

Last edited:
I'm looking to finish off my competitive team on Sw/Sh and have a Rhydon and a Feebas to trade evolve. Can anyone assist? I have some decent mons (mostly 5 perf IVs breeds of my team and some stuff I've grabbed on surprise trade) that I can compensate with. Thx

I'm looking to finish off my competitive team on Sw/Sh and have a Rhydon and a Feebas to trade evolve. Can anyone assist? I have some decent mons (mostly 5 perf IVs breeds of my team and some stuff I've grabbed on surprise trade) that I can compensate with. Thx
I can help you, I'll be online in a moment:
Code: 4398
IGN: ShyLeafeon

Last edited:
I can help you, I'll be online in a moment:
Code: 4398
IGN: ShyLeafeon
I'm on currently! Name in the game is lord farquad
I have a Jolly Yamper with perf IVs, a Huge Power-Adamant Bunnelby with perf IVs, a Timid Litwick with perf IVs or a Careful Rhyhorn also with perf IVs that I could hook you up with!

Last edited:
I'm on currently! Name in the game is lord farquad
I have a Jolly Yamper with perf IVs, a Huge Power-Adamant Bunnelby with perf IVs, a Timid Litwick with perf IVs or a Careful Rhyhorn also with perf IVs that I could hook you up with!
It's ok, no need anything in return. :)

EDIT: Done :)

[Gen 7 or Gen 8] Does anyone have a Zeraora they could trade me? I can provide a whole variety of Gen 7 requests, though Gen 8 is limited...
It’s the only mythical I’m missing (because GameStop is terrible at announcing distributions).
I have Powersave for Gen 7, so I can clone and return if necessary.

Last edited:
Just wondering, when you meet a Quagsire with relaxed nature 252 Hp/def with Unaware with Recovery and leftovers with stockpile and Toxic and you dont have a pokemon with a Grass move, youre srewed right ?

Looking for a Pain Split Bold Rotom flawless Ivs. Got many pokes with Ha and so on i can trade/breed/ Ev train in return or other request.

Or someone who knows how to get a pain split rotom who can be used in ranked battles? Got one from apla sapphire but it cat be used in RB u see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)