Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 50 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Looking for a Pain Split Bold Rotom flawless Ivs. Got many pokes with Ha and so on i can trade/breed/ Ev train in return or other request.

Or someone who knows how to get a pain split rotom who can be used in ranked battles? Got one from apla sapphire but it cat be used in RB u see
Per Serebii, Pain Split is an USUM Move Tutor move, so it's currently impossible to get a Ranked-Legal Rotom with Pain Split. It's a pretty safe bet that Move Tutors will be added in one of the DLC packs though, so you may be able to get one as early as next month when the first one drops.

LF: G Max Coalossal with either Steam Engine or Flame Body. Don't care about IVs, EVs, nature, or what ball it was caught it. In return I can offer:

Adamant Litten with Intimidate and Fake Out.
Adamant Mint Dracovish with Strong Jaw
Adamant Mint Dracozolt with Hustle
Careful Nature Rockidee with Big Pecks, Tailwind and Roost
Timid Sobble with Ice Shard
Sassy Mint Duskull with Frisk and 0 Speed IVs

Last edited:
LF: Stalwart Duralodon (IVs, Nature, Egg moves, Ball, etc. don't matter) and GMax Lapras (ideally with Freeze Dry and Sparkling Aria).

Last edited:
LF: Eiscue
FT: Stonjourner

Trying to complete the Pokédex, but the other players online are inconsiderate jerks. One even showed me his Eiscue before cancelling the trade.

Last edited:
Caught a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Modest G-Max Pikachu. Keep/toss? Mainly because it's Modest instead of Timid, but it's very tempting to keep.

Looking for someone that can help me evolve 2 Gurdurrs.

I have plenty of HA mons I can give for helping me out.
If you still need help then just post on my profile or tag me on the wifi Discord (link is in the first post of this thread).

Hello everyone.
LF:Clefairy,doesn't mater IV,gender and nature.
Preferred exchange via Pokemon Home.
Currently breeding Cleffa so can help out with this in a few hours. Will post on your profile.

I intend to softresett Pokemon Collosseum Legendaries. Does anyone know if I can still tell from the stats what nature the caught Pokemon may have?
Edit: I figured it out by now.

Last edited:
Hi all!
Trading these baby shinies for Masterballs:

- Sobble ivs: 31/DEC/31/31/PG/31

- HA Rowlet bred in Galar (egg moves: defog, knock off, confuse ray, double team) ivs: 31/31/31/31/VG/31

Send offers via dm, minimum is 8 MBs :)

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Witch HP berry fits hatterene best? I can see many runs figy berry on snorlax and it not causing any confusion.
It all depends on which nature you're running on Hatterene, use this chart to determine which flavor they dislike and run any of the 5 berries except for the one that has the flavor profile they dislike. For example, if you're running a Quiet Hatterene, it's going to dislike Sweet berries, so you'll want to avoid using the Mago Berry.

It all depends on which nature you're running on Hatterene, use this chart to determine which flavor they dislike and run any of the 5 berries except for the one that has the flavor profile they dislike. For example, if you're running a Quiet Hatterene, it's going to dislike Sweet berries, so you'll want to avoid using the Mago Berry.
Just tried a Wiki berry on my Quiet Hattrene but it didnt work after her health was below half.. the list says the quiet nature Likes dry berries what do i not understand? Hmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)